Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading back on the last thread and saw a post from VC10 (I think). News to me about segregation in the UK during WW2, I did a bit of googling and found the story, so just wanted to mention it here again. I think it's a fabulous story and thought others on here who dont know about this will appreciate reading about how the Brits were supporting the black American troops. There is more to this story sadly with things becoming violent.

"African American troops were used to being segregated from their white counterparts back home – but in Britain no such laws existed, and there was very little in the way of racial prejudice.
Black troops were welcomed with open arms, and were free to fraternize with British men and women in pubs, cinemas, dance halls, on public transport, and in other places with no restrictions. This was completely different from how it was for them in some parts of the US, particularly for those from the South.
Many American politicians and military officials worried that African American troops who were experiencing this newfound complete equality with whites would become “radicalized” and stir up trouble when they had to return to the US. They therefore sought to keep the black servicemen segregated from the local white population.

The British, however, refused to comply with any racist requests from American military police officers. When asked to segregate his pub, for example, one pub owner said that he would gladly do so. When the MP officers returned to check on the pub, the owner had put up a sign saying that only black GIs were welcome."
from www.warhistoryonline.com

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Just been reading back on the last thread and saw a post from VC10 (I think). News to me about segregation in the UK during WW2, I did a bit of googling and found the story, so just wanted to mention it here again. I think it's a fabulous story and thought others on here who dont know about this will appreciate reading about how the Brits were supporting the black American troops. There is more to this story sadly with things becoming violent.

"African American troops were used to being segregated from their white counterparts back home – but in Britain no such laws existed, and there was very little in the way of racial prejudice.
Black troops were welcomed with open arms, and were free to fraternize with British men and women in pubs, cinemas, dance halls, on public transport, and in other places with no restrictions. This was completely different from how it was for them in some parts of the US, particularly for those from the South.
Many American politicians and military officials worried that African American troops who were experiencing this newfound complete equality with whites would become “radicalized” and stir up trouble when they had to return to the US. They therefore sought to keep the black servicemen segregated from the local white population.

The British, however, refused to comply with any racist requests from American military police officers. When asked to segregate his pub, for example, one pub owner said that he would gladly do so. When the MP officers returned to check on the pub, the owner had put up a sign saying that only black GIs were welcome."
I’d not heard that the landlord tongue in cheek agreed to segregation in the initial conversation! You’ve gotta love our British passive-aggressive stubborn arses! 🤣

(Btw amazing title @Happy Lady!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well I'm going to have a job seeing the New Year in with this mask over my face! Not too keen on the streamer wrapped round my nose either to be honest.

Is it tonight when the Gruesomes are presenting that 'whatever it is called' program they bought from someone else and are trying to pass off as their own? What a pity we will all be partying in the VIP lounge so won't be able to watch it! 😂🎉

Good news ......... A quick VIP meeting has agreed to allow the plebs in BUT you will have to queue up outside the door and will only be allowed in 5 at a time. You will then have 15 mins to eat (no takeaway Tupperware boxes allowed) and drink as much as you can before being turfed out the back door by the bouncers! Whether you carry on having your own party out the back is up to you. May I take this opportunity of wishing you all A Happy New Year in case I don't get round to speaking to you tonight .... (I might be lying under the table by the time you arrive) 🤪🍷🍸🥃🍾🍹🍷🥂🎉🎆🎆🎆

Thanks to @lollipop_panda for starting the new thread and @Happy Lady for the fab title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
@LuluBanks from the last thread
“Why isn’t he Lord Archie as his father is a Duke?”
As the eldest son he’s entitled to use his father’s senior subsidiary title of Earl of Dumbarton, but the twats chose not to do this. To be Lord Archie he’d have to be the second or later son, like his sister would be styled Lady Lili if her parents so chose.
(I bit my tongue to make this post informative only)

I assume that the purple underwear is for New Year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Angela Kelly and Lady Susan worked closely with the Queen.
They were both sent to help Meghan learn how to be 'royal.'

Both are now ousted.
Interesting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Well done Cheapseats. As I said Scrofulous omidded to say in his Tweet that JK worked for the Stoats as well as W&C, and that JK relayed the Stoat lies to him Omit about the Markle family from the Ho.
As usual we're only getting half the story and I'd guess there's more to this. JK has been honoured but his role in this was murky with his belated evidence. I can't imagine what he thought he was doing giving libellous info to Omid from the Ho for the Stoat book that they were openly lying about writing. Tweaking the Daddy Letter. Iirc Harry Markle Wordpress didn't think he'd covered himself in glory at all.

What exactly is he receiving an honour for? Is he going to take the rap for something? The Sam Markle court case might somehow feature here.
(stealthily rustles tin hat).

Reactions: 28

I’d not heard that the landlord tongue in cheek agreed to segregation in the initial conversation! You’ve gotta love our British passive-aggressive stubborn arses! 🤣

(Btw amazing title @Happy Lady!)
Wasn’t 100%, some business owners did impose the segregation requirements as they feared/were warned that if they didn’t they’d lose all custom as “White Americans say they will not patronize my place if Negroes were served.”

Found where I stole the link from, thanks to @F1 Philo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t 100%, some business owners did impose the segregation requirements as they feared/were warned that if they didn’t they’d lose all custom as “White Americans say they will not patronize my place if Negroes were served.”
No doubt, it's an interesting story though and one that I am sure would make many Brits feel better after being accused of being racists by folk from the US.

Reactions: 29
I read this article and don’t like the BIB. If they ‘stop firing salvos’, what’s to stop them flinging more tit after Charles makes a favourable decision on Aldi and Lidl?
Quite right. I got the impression that this article pretty much was OK'd by the Palace as it very heavily featured and promoted Camilla, their love for each other and support etc. Loads of beaming photos, double-clasping, whispers and adoring gazes, intimate stroking PDAs, and someone on a walkabout shouted "Get a room!!"

The worrying sentence as you say was that KC will decide the Flatpack titles when the Stoats "stop attacking". Ergo, stop attacking and you'll get titles, that the titles are a quid pro quo in the Stoat attacks. They are nothing to do with it, and are a totally separate matter to the Stoat's coffin walk or lack of a bicycle. This is what bothers me, the attempted trade-off regardless that the Stoats would break the agreement anyway.
The first thing he needs to do is announce publicly that he wants to see the children. Logical, but he won't.

If this is an example of Chuck's wheeling and dealing statesmanship in a fresh start after his dear Mother, God help us. I miss her a lot like I'm sure many on here do.

In another article yesterday we even heard what beauty products Camilla uses and that she's taken to wearing youthful nail-polish. Very gushing about her beauty regime and holistic foods good for skin. Mackerel etc. Some things should be kept private,

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The hundreds and hundreds of replies putting him in his place were fantastic!

A proper end-of-year bloody nose for the little plastic faced twerp, and his boss.

A real shame with twatter that people are able to delete their twatterations. If there's one thing Elon should do to properly expose the vermin on the platform and force them to behave better, would be to prevent a tweet being deleted or replies blocked, once it has received a certain number of views.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Rebecca English article in Daily Mail, long article but these interesting bits

On KC:
"What we have seen during his first 100 days is him convening everybody in a more statesmanlike way. All the King cares about is serving the British public. He just wants to do the job he sees as his destiny."

"The family want closure, not further acrimony. There will never be a day where, despite their most awful behaviour, the King would not welcome his son into his arms."
More troubling is the issue of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, one, who can be ennobled now that their grandpa is King".
"Charles won't make a decision on A&L's titles until his son stops firing salvos."
"KC largely escaped criticism in the NF series, and William seems to be the target."

"The question of whether the King's wife will drop the 'Consort' from her title and become known simply as Queen Camilla has yet to be decided. But many in Palace circles think it will happen organically, probably after the Coronation."
"Cam will likely wear the late Queen's diadem tiara and has chosen a dress."

"I am told that the King has no immediate plans to hand out the Dukedom of Edinburgh that reverted after the death of his father to Queen Elizabeth, and now to him. The late Queen intended for it to be given to the Earl of Wessex, her youngest son...."
(Reason given here is that Edward is too far down Line of Succession at 13 and dropping. Is that relevant? PP wasn't in the LoS).

"The late Queen's most powerful and devoted female member of staff, Angela Kelly, who acted as her Majesty's dresser and personal confidante, has been firmly frozen out.
The King and his team were inherently suspicious (and possibly a little jealous) about the degree of influence Kelly enjoyed thanks to the ageing monarch."
"Within days of the Queen's passing in September, the locks were changed to bar Ms Kelly from access to the royal apartments at Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, where she retains a grace-and-favour home."

"The only problem has been the handling of William's godmother, Lady Susan Hussey — the Queen's former lady-in-waiting who stepped down after repeatedly asking a British charity campaigner what part of Africa she came from."

"Some at Buckingham Palace felt the situation was 'unhelpfully' inflamed by Kensington Palace's 'over-hasty' decision to enter into the fray with a public pronouncement on the row."

"A spokesman for the Prince of Wales said at the time: 'Racism has no place in our society, these comments were unacceptable and it is right that the individual concerned has stepped down.'

"He is right, of course, and there was sympathy that the incident came as he was about to embark on a high-profile visit to the U.S. But it was deemed perhaps an 'unnecessary' intervention at a particularly delicate moment for the royal household, according to several with knowledge of the situation." (The only things delicate here were C&C's spines).

Wow William thrown under the bus by Daddy the Statesman.
Didn't like this ONE BIT.
I thought William was already in Boston when this incident broke, not "about to embark on a high-profile visit"???
Ngozi was nothing to do with Kensington Palace, and Susan Hussey was Companion to Camilla, not Catherine. It was C&C's responsibility but they've said it was William being "unhelpful, over-hasty and inflammatory" and "entering the fray" as though he barged in. Didn't happen, it's cover for C&C ducking out and linking William in the article because SH is his Godmother! William is carrying the can for this.
Chuck made the decision to remove SH and he should own it. Wow.

This Rebecca English piece really really smarming over C&C. He is flawless, statesmanlike, compassionate and all-seeing with a stunning ability to compartmentalize.
I'd disagree with Rebecca here, and suggest that he's got his head up his bum and is always swift to shift the blame onto someone else.

Where are you @Evangelina ??

JK has received an Honour, but JK will inevitably be pulled into the Samantha Markle defamation case if it goes ahead. My guess it will be squashed.
Scrotus Omidded to mention in his Tweet of course that JK also worked for the Stoats as well as William and Catherine at the time of FF, but he's trying to give the impression that the Stoats were distant. Epic fail Scrote.
I have been incredibly displeased with Rebecca English for ages. I now do my best to avoid her since Earthshot when she wrote an awful piece on W&C's arrival and opening ceremony and a twitterer posted a thread about her personal on the ground experiences, at complete odds with RE.
RE is attempting to be as smarmy as possible to try and not be excluded from the rota. My personal hope, at least. is that she is excluded. She jolly well deserves it following attacking people on twitter who ask her why she's being so AGENDA'd in her views on special occasions and tours.

In case ya'll forgot. Released today
View attachment 1842411
Sorry, can't watch, I'm washing my hair. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I had a quick look at the latest release from Netflix today and it's even worse than I thought it could be. Now this is only from a quick zoom I did to look at the input from Meghan and Harry but this is all I saw - a tiny brief intro from either Harry or Meghan, 2 sentences at most introducing each leader. There is a show for each leader, the show in itself is probably quite fine but watching those pair do their intros actually turns your stomach. They probably each recorded about 3 minutes of footage, if that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.