Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you use your Clubcard vouchers, you’d get it for £3-4! Nah, I’d rather use them for something worthwhile.

Reactions: 41
I hope Charles and William both attend.

Reactions: 34
I love the gormless video still that the DM chose to use.

At least we can now genuinely say C.U.Next. Tuesday

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Breaking News - the Sussexes will be at the coronation and Smeg will be bringing the tea:

Better legs than the Ho

Reactions: 31
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.

Reactions: 83
I agree that her insistence was the root of his lifelong rancorous envy. It’s baffling that she didn’t instead spend her time telling him how lucky he was. The spare has the best gig of all IMO. A luxurious existence in return for some representing your country but none of the onerous burden. The “top job” isn’t what it looks like. It’s all consuming, stressful and you’re never ever off duty. I’d not want to be monarch for anything in the world. But Harry is too thick to understand that it’s lonely and bloody hard at the top. Maybe Diana was too. She could have made him count his lucky stars, instead of sowing the seeds of bitterness and spite.

Reactions: 59
She could ask the Saudis....

Reactions: 32
It does? Not doubting you but when did that happen? I know that a living language constantly evolves but I may not speak my own language any more.

Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland

In New Zealand drip also meant a weak and useless person back in the day. Maybe the term has been Americanised!

Normally, yes, that would be the meaning.

But this AAVE which Gen Z has now adopted as their official language.

In the context of clothes, drip means the same as bling or swag- So the meme is pointing out Charles' regnal wear.

Reactions: 24
She also is responsible for some of his hate against his father.

Reactions: 39

Love love LOVE this post.
Wanted to put all of it in bold.
It's Brilliant.

Post it everywhere.
Twitter, and all those other places I don't know how to use.
But everywhere.
Send it to dan wootton, nana akua, piers foghorn bookworm, Taz, TRG - everybody who has a wide audience.

Reactions: 57
Just googled Doris ragland net worth and those dodgy sites all put her at 5 million plus so I am going to train as a part time yoga teacher as that made her so rich.

Doris Scragend - AKA Snakebite...
Care Home Manager Of the Vulnerable and Elderly
Fraud
Person Of Interest in Murder Investigation
Part-Time Tantric Sex Instructor
Embezzler of Charity Funds
Joint Annihilator of Ex-Husband Thomas
Revered MIL Of The Son Of The King Of England
Co-Conspirator, Liar and Owner of Misshapen Snout In The Royal Trough
All-Round Reptile

Reactions: 42
I never got a new bike, sandpit or lego and had to have my older brother's hand me downs. Plus I was made to go to his cricket practice and watch during the summer. Should I be writing a book?
I have three much older brothers (4-10 years) and I had to spend my childhood going to all of their sports events, but because they were grown when I started playing, they never came to mine...waaaaaahhhhh. Also, I never got the telescope or microscope I wanted...boo hoo hoo. Give me $20m please

Reactions: 49
To monetise all these silly squabbles, (which may or may not have happened, or may or may not have been distorted with a massive dose of paranoid misconception!) without giving the other party a right to reply is appalling.
It's called being a bully and a coward (the same thing). Utterly. Fucking. Reprehensible.

Aw diddums ... does Catherine think you're a fucking twat? Awwww poor you ... go and have another cry-wank. Pathetic tosser.

Reactions: 41
Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland
In America, back in the day, a “drip” was someone who was nerdy. Funny how words mean so many different things in different countries.

Reactions: 26
Normally, yes, that would be the meaning.

But this AAVE which Gen Z has now adopted as their official language.

In the context of clothes, drip means the same as bling or swag- So the meme is pointing out Charles' regnal wear.
Had to look up AAVE - I am WA-AY too old!!
Although now, come to think of it, 'dripping in gold' is a familiar expression!

Reactions: 22
But we dont know what she actually told him about his role do we?? I believe its Meghan, she has been able to convince him that he has been treated as second class, that he deserved more, whatever she has said to him along side the fact he is thick he believes it all, maybe she is fabulous in bed too.

Reactions: 37
Three day hibernation it is then.
I was thinking of doing the same, and then I thought how many threads will I need to catch up on.
I don't think I would be able to eat or sleep. I would probably be 10 threads behind with the time difference.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.