Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually believe she’s (Princess Anne) gone to see him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where do you get the idea that W&C were the ‘racists‘? Is there a moment in the lieomentary? Or is it just implied as they are the obvious targets of their hatred? I really struggle with the idea of W&C saying anything of the kind, partly because they were onto M from the start so would have been careful and cautious about anything said to her, and partly generational/age-based. They are naturally going to be much more sensitive, thoughtful and less gaffe-prone. I think they are the least likely to have said anything (if anyone did), and I think most people would think that, whatever the Narkles try to imply.
I don’t think they’d have said anything racist, I don’t think anyone said anything of the kind but I think that’s who the harkles will lay into.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's awful that he's been such a bastard to you. How can he take you to Court if your Son is now 18+? It's fantastic that you have been strong enough to stand up to him. 😘
Thanks @JAR21 .... he is a psychopath. Absolutely. I chalked it up to that so there was no reasoning with him or trying to understand or predict his next move. Churchill said, I think, When you're going through hell, keep going. Now he cannot take me to court since my son turned 18. He went to his dad's at 15 to get him to get off my case, and it didn't work but he was then stuck there. Terrified of his father, completely intimidated, he just hunkered down. We all did. Now he is just riding it out until Uni in 6 months and then I think he will never speak to his father again. gut feel. Poor kid. He saw the Joker laughing incident and we laughed about it later, but he was worried that I had been frightened. I sometimes see him, casually strolling in front of my younger son's school when I do the school run (not his child) and when he should be at work, which is bleeping creepy and I have mentioned it to the popo but they cannot do anything about it. it is always when there are loads of parents around, so I don't feel [too] scared.

The relentlessness of it all..... the outrageous lies, and tantrums (which apparently he still throws to this day), the threats, the blackmailing tactics ( he tried to get me audited 3x and then tried to get my parents audited). he sent emails to my parents that my poor mother misunderstood and thought he had killed me and my son. This triggered a ministroke. she was hospitalised but never fully recovered and it triffered a rather rapid neurological decline that she died of 5 years later.

All of that: That is Megsy to a T. I recognised it in how they behaved while PP was dying and while TQ was sick frail and dying.

and Hawwy doesn't have the grey matter to see it and protect the kids. He is facilitating and doubling down on this behaviour so any correctional opportunity is zero zilch and nonexistent. Those poor kids, if they exist (I am still camp Flatpack although the mythomentary did serve them up on a silver platter). It is one of the reasons (as well as putting us all out of our collective misery) that I find it infuriating that KC and the MiG et al are not replying in any way shape or form. and didn't released the bullying report.

Release the kraken, I say!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Only if talks include slaps, kicks and riding whip.
I don't think she has BUT let's dream a bit and imagine that she brought Mike and Zara and Peter with her. I would want Tarantino directing it, that's for sure

Lady Hussey invited to Coronation

Lady Susan Hussey will be invited to the King's coronation # via https://android.com
whatevs. the damage is done. That whole thing still pisses me orf.
Looking at the video of TQ at Royal Albert Hall talking to all of those children and asking where they are from and commenting on the little boy's garb saying she recognised it as being from Ghana..... Those were the days when you could have a perfectly pleasant conversation, I guess

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I can't imagine what they can say about P and PoW or KC and Camilla, really if its defamatory it won't get past the lawyers and there will be blow back. I'm sure Hazenoballs has said the RF won't sue or go to court, but will the lawyers for Penguin risk this? I don't think so.
Also, we've heard that no paper is going to serialise the book, which could mean all the papers are not prepared to print some of its claptrap. Some mags might highlight extracts, maybe pro Harkle publications.

I think it will boring! all about how naughty he was as a child/teenager/young man. and how much he loved is mum and how awful it was to walk behind her coffin, how awful the men in grey were to him, how the military was marvellous and his "luv " story with Markle. Will it tell us something we don't already know, I'm not convinced it will .

I think all the bad vibes and negative comments in then book by H on the RF is all hype. only a handful of days left before all is revealed. I'm not buying it even if its in the bargain basket already at Tescos ;)
May be because H hates the media he hasn't given the book to them to serialise. Or he didn't want the palace to get forewarned of what's in the book.
I thought an article was posted on here awhile ago that the palace didn't even get a draft to look at.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
May be because H hates the media he hasn't given the book to them to serialise. Or he didn't want the palace to get forewarned of what's in the book.
I thought an article was posted on here awhile ago that the palace didn't even get a draft to look at.

If the book is serialized, no one is going to buy it.

Reactions: 31
Interesting…

Who knew the specifics of a Coronation?
Looks like Hazza will have to think this one though.
No laughing at the back there, Missus, he’s doing his best.

ok questions .... what if Hazno surrenders the titles, as a Prince will he still have to swear individually so he cannot cop out like he did at the funeral when it came time to sing the National Anthem "God Save the King"? Standing right behind the King himself, this turd didn't even pretend to mouth the words. No one knows if his slag did thanks to The Candle CBE (Candle of the British Empire) and anyway she would claim she didn't know the words anyway...
Will she be allowed to wear a Tiara? Please lawd. no.. if yes, I suggest a quick trip to Claire Accessories.
Could Hawwy throw one of his famous strops like he did about uniforms etc and demand that he not be forced to pledge?

What if Chuck does invite them, what is to prevent them from claiming that they got no such invitation..... like his claim that he was cut off financially and cast adrift, a penniless *penis-less* orphan across the scary Atlantic to the land of the savage LaLa's without so much as a crumb or a stick for protection?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just how many books or TV docs does he need to tell us he hates his family especially W, he has had such a hard life, its all about race, blah blah. Same old same old. Just shut up H, just shut tf up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
ok questions .... what if Hazno surrenders the titles, as a Prince will he still have to swear individually so he cannot cop out like he did at the funeral when it came time to sing the National Anthem "God Save the King"? Standing right behind the King himself, this turd didn't even pretend to mouth the words. No one knows if his slag did thanks to The Candle CBE (Candle of the British Empire) and anyway she would claim she didn't know the words anyway...
Will she be allowed to wear a Tiara? Please lawd. no.. if yes, I suggest a quick trip to Claire Accessories.
Could Hawwy throw one of his famous strops like he did about uniforms etc and demand that he not be forced to pledge?

What if Chuck does invite them, what is to prevent them from claiming that they got no such invitation..... like his claim that he was cut off financially and cast adrift, a penniless *penis-less* orphan across the scary Atlantic to the land of the savage LaLa's without so much as a crumb or a stick for protection?
I don’t want her in a tiara.

I had thought they could limit tiaras to working Royals only, but that’s unfair on the others and the wives of Noblemen.

I don’t know how we can have all the glitz and also prevent her getting her hands on a tiara. If they let her wear one, I assume it will be the wedding one, rather than a different one.

I’d like Kate in a ‘new’ one, although the Lover’s Knot will piss the Harkles off too!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
@lollipop_panda thank you. He hates his father even though he currently lives with him in his effort to get his dad to stop taking me to court. He used to be full of life, hilarity, exuberance... he has become very quiet and introverted but opens up when he is with me and his younger sibling away from the nex. He sees his dad for what he is 100percent. I hate that he was robbed of a stress-free childhood. now he is going to uni and cannot wait to get outta there. he is a really good kid and knows I did everything I could to protect him and all of us.

I think you are totally spot on, actually. I never thought about the King and KWEEN of the CW but that totally makes soooo much sense. I think the jealousy of Kate and Wills was a major driver and this would have allowed them to cos-play as their equals or above them on the international scene.
Picture it: You guys can be prince and princess of wales. We are the prince and princess of the REST OF THE WORLD (sinister evil baddy laugh mwah ahahahahaha!)

Megsy said that her mom was a clinical therapist..... she was training to be a social worker but I think never finished her degree. Add that to you list of get rich quick plans :cool:
She isn't a therapist and the papers should say so. Give mouthy Shola something else to shout about. Someone on TikTok laid out what it takes to become a Social Worker and Doria ain't it. Laws are even more stringent around pshychology.

I don’t want her in a tiara.

I had thought they could limit tiaras to working Royals only, but that’s unfair on the others and the wives of Noblemen.

I don’t know how we can have all the glitz and also prevent her getting her hands on a tiara. If they let her wear one, I assume it will be the wedding one, rather than a different one.

I’d like Kate in a ‘new’ one, although the Lover’s Knot will piss the Harkles off too!
Let him buy her one! Ask the family? Who wants to work with her? They have necks like jockeys' arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s with the neutral obsession I wonder if the kids see any bright colours at all. That tree is a bit tit as well!
The tree itself is beautiful, but the decorations are very … sparse. I guess they spent all their money on PR and security, meaning they had no money left at the end of the year for Christmas ornaments. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.