Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #288 ‘ Happy New Year, ….Out with the Old , and in with more Ginger spew “

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just googled Doris ragland net worth and those dodgy sites all put her at 5 million plus so I am going to train as a part time yoga teacher as that made her so rich.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Firstly, thank you for sharing your story @ResidentMerkin. It must have been a truly frightening and prolonged period of your life, I can’t imagine the impact it’s had on your and your son.

Re: BiB, I don’t think they/she really expected to be appointed queen. However I do think their ‘modernising the monarchy’ was to set up court in one (or many!) parts of the commonwealth. I see them as truly believing that they could have a luxurious house in a bunch of different cities around the world, funded by the taxpayer - one each in the Caribbean, North America, South Pacific, South Asia, Aus/NZ, Africa - where they would become the new Prince and Princess of the Commonwealth. And whilst traipsing around on taxpayer $$$ they would be far from the scrutiny of the MiG around their behaviour, merching, attempts at commercial deals etc.

That’s why we got performative bullshit like the flowers of the commonwealth embroidered on the veil, the VP positions of the commonwealth trust. When you look back on their early speeches and interests they were constantly bringing the CW into the conversation in the weirdest ways - like they really thought that the CW ‘realm’ indicates that there was a level of power and rule over these countries, not that the queen was a figurehead position with no power in these countries where she was HOS.

I think the song and dance about ‘north America’ in the ambush website and megxit statement was because this is how they saw half in half out working - ‘we’ll represent you globally within the CW, but uk or those countries have to pay for us’ - and then Canada and the UK made it clear that it wasn’t going to happen, they went stateside.

Theh are honesty so far away from their plan A now i think they’re on plan Z, and because they’re both immature, conniving and not too bright, they’ve just doubled down and dug themselves a bigger hole in every respect rather than saying mea culpa, regrouping and figuring out a new plan.
@lollipop_panda thank you. He hates his father even though he currently lives with him in his effort to get his dad to stop taking me to court. He used to be full of life, hilarity, exuberance... he has become very quiet and introverted but opens up when he is with me and his younger sibling away from the nex. He sees his dad for what he is 100percent. I hate that he was robbed of a stress-free childhood. now he is going to uni and cannot wait to get outta there. he is a really good kid and knows I did everything I could to protect him and all of us.

I think you are totally spot on, actually. I never thought about the King and KWEEN of the CW but that totally makes soooo much sense. I think the jealousy of Kate and Wills was a major driver and this would have allowed them to cos-play as their equals or above them on the international scene.
Picture it: You guys can be prince and princess of wales. We are the prince and princess of the REST OF THE WORLD (sinister evil baddy laugh mwah ahahahahaha!)

Just googled Doris ragland net worth and those dodgy sites all put her at 5 million plus so I am going to train as a part time yoga teacher as that made her so rich.
Megsy said that her mom was a clinical therapist..... she was training to be a social worker but I think never finished her degree. Add that to you list of get rich quick plans :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
@lollipop_panda thank you. He hates his father even though he currently lives with him in his effort to get his dad to stop taking me to court. He used to be full of life, hilarity, exuberance... he has become very quiet and introverted but opens up when he is with me and his younger sibling away from the nex. He sees his dad for what he is 100percent. I hate that he was robbed of a stress-free childhood. now he is going to uni and cannot wait to get outta there. he is a really good kid and knows I did everything I could to protect him and all of us.

I think you are totally spot on, actually. I never thought about the King and KWEEN of the CW but that totally makes soooo much sense. I think the jealousy of Kate and Wills was a major driver and this would have allowed them to cos-play as their equals or above them on the international scene.
Picture it: You guys can be prince and princess of wales. We are the prince and princess of the REST OF THE WORLD (sinister evil baddy laugh mwah ahahahahaha!)

Megsy said that her mom was a clinical therapist..... she was training to be a social worker but I think never finished her degree. Add that to you list of get rich quick plans :cool:
It's awful that he's been such a bastard to you. How can he take you to Court if your Son is now 18+? It's fantastic that you have been strong enough to stand up to him. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just quoting the reliable sites ! They also point out the bankruptcy but that didn't hold her back at all oh no

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So when you’ve been voted the most overexposed and annoying celeb , the last thing you want is a book coming out , with yet more moaning !!! Or more moany interviews…..

🤣🤣
even Jlo and Ben Affleck fuake lover tornado has gone quiet. Allegedly, she too was ignoring the advice of her PR team (Sunshine?) who were telling her that she was oversaturating the media with pap shots, staged photos etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IF this is in fact true, I’m hoping she’ll tell them they aren’t getting diddly squat in inheritance and that if they issue any more negative press toward the RF, there will be further shut outs. I hope that little prick shits his pants when she shows up at his door-wherever he’s living, (because I guarantee you they’re not living together) and definitely not at that mansion! I can’t wait to see what happens after the coronation. Something tells me Richard Cranium is going to be in for a few surprises…little ginger prick!!!
I hope PA is popping by to drop a big ass bombshell. That and to give Ginge the biggest whack round the head. I love PA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
W and H will never reconcile

Harry and William's relationship is now 'hanging by a thread' # via https://android.com
I agree, I think if it was going to happen it would have happened by now especially with The Queen dying. They will just get further and further apart until the divorce when he has to come crawling back home full of apologies.

Reactions: 28
This popped up on the discovery page on Instagram can we do this to the ginge photos or cover it with the rat emoji 😆
103556DC-2E70-4D9B-8A0C-26C880C030DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope PA is popping by to drop a big ass bombshell. That and to give Ginge the biggest whack round the head. I love PA.
For a moment there I thought you were talking about Prince Andrew :eek: Then I realised you meant Princess Anne :LOL: Perhaps we should call her the Princess Royal (PR) to avoid me being very shocked that anyone could love Prince Andrew again. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.