Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I wonder why you think this is a sign for anything. They haven't done any social media since Megxit. How would they do a fathers day post?
The same way they released Archies 1st birthday post or BLM or Swing Low. I just think it’s strange that his 1st Fathers Day is not worthy of mention.

Reactions: 8

Campagne

VIP Member
I was so looking forward to see H+Ms little sitting room in the Meyhews dog kennel (you know the only home Megz ever paid for herself with their own money and the only one it was afforadable on her budget), but it looks like it didn't make it into this spread of yesterdays Hello magazine.

Pity!

I like Kate & Williams and the Norwegian Royals sitting rooms.
i wonder if the Cambridges have a wipe clean family room with a tv for the kids?!

Campagne

VIP Member
We'll see if I have mastered the quora links yet. Links to two posts.
Hesta is just one of four German journalists who have been busy preparing news articles which will be issued to magazines across the Continent. They have been working on this for the last six months.

The three of them, Meghan, Markus and Harry, are unable to converse together.

is Markus Anderson living in Tyler Perry’s house? :oops:

Harry is like some kind of emotional cuckold then.
I really hope he did get on a plane to Farnborough....

I have read that the York girls and Andrew go to Sandringham at Christmas, Fergie lives at a lodge in the grounds, the Queen visits her for tea.
PP thinks she has brought shame on the family and won't have her in the house. Excuse me while I laugh at his logic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have you met your son, the Duke of York :oops:
She used to do that when the girls were children. She stayed at Wood Farm, where Prince Philip privés when he is at Sandringham and where he entertains his “close friend” Lady Mountbatten

itsmet

The UK is not racist. We’re the most tolerant nation on Earth
Have you been watching the news, hun? Come back to me when you've taken down all your slave trader statues, oh and all the Oliver Cromwell ones, what with his genocidal tendencies, the scallywag!

And the royals are especially racist - 97% of higher honours go to white people. Good old Phillip has a long and colourful history in particular of being a racist old cunt haha

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Angry

Vintage

You called haribo flaccid. :eek:

*Giggles like a 13yr old*.

Probably true though these days.
Ah, but I’m a great Rumpole fan and loved it when to the Old Bailey canteen and had ‘a black coffee and a slightly flaccid sausage roll.‘. i think Harry is starting to look similar. Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I
Regarding MLP. To be fair it's a fact that she has flourished since she came to our attention through smeggy. Though (again to be fair) I don't know if MLP had such a stellar career prior to the royal connection.A career yes, but she most definitely will have gained more clout because of the friendship. But here's the killer ... while MLP was flying high smeggy was sinking like a lead balloon. Smeggy's plans have been shattered and battered since she pissed off from the UK. Everything she touches turns to shite and she's been the but of jokes and a certain amount of subtle ghosting(no more gushing praise from the big names like Clooney and Williams). So it must have been killing her watching MLP not just survive but thrive mightily. She's not the type to revel in a mate's success and will be tearing her extensions out in frustration thinking "I made that bitch what she is today and she's flaunting it, the cunt!". There will certainly have been tension building up because they are mean girls at heart and the Exeter shite might actually be the gift horse that smeggy needed to ditch the bitch she feels is using her.
MLP husband is practically Canadian Royalty 👀

• Wow

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Theharkles. Funny, but scarey. Love the flys or whatever they are, ohh, maybe mothballs. Have to follow to view

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
This has been posted again by whatmeghanwants

I thought these people were friends. Not sugars!
🙀
Sugars are attacking archewellmovies, that was the impression I got. They would not be friends otherwise, would they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Chinwag

So he’s back in the UK.

Perhaps Harry got special permission from the old fucking wrecking ball & chain to fly in an surprise Charles for Father’s Day after his comments about missing seeing and hugging his loved ones earlier in the week!

freda19

VIP Member
I think Trump is only interested in working for people who will help themselves. The hardworking American family who pay their taxes, work hard for what they have and don’t break the law. The old school who have been in politics forever don’t have him in their pockets, hence the Democratic witch hunt. The guy can’t fart without being threatened with impeachment. He’s not perfect by any means but I’d take him any day over Creepy Joe Biden, Pelosi or a Clinton. I could go on, I’m fascinated by American politics. It’s so dirty. Meghan would fit right in with the Dems and it would not surprise me if she had already been approached. Could you imagine. It would be the merging of a dynasty, an American POTUS and the Prince 😳. You heard it here first and if there’s one thing I’ve learnt following the political quagmire over there, it’s never rule anything out.
Why am I hearing Garth Brooks,

🎼It represents the hardhat, gunrack, achin'-back
Over-taxed, flag-wavin', fun-lovin' crowd
Their heart is in the music, And they love to play it loud🎼

• Heart