Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Botswana is for rehab? Is this some kind of open secret?

Because it is the first time I hear about it. Which doesn't say much, I've never read the British tabloids, or any other, but for the odd magazine at the dentist twice a year.
I read it somewhere that his stints in Africa are a cover for Rehab for his coke habit. I dont know if its true, but I wouldnt be surprised.

Reactions: 9

Poppea

VIP Member
I like Kate & Williams and the Norwegian Royals sitting rooms.
i wonder if the Cambridges have a wipe clean family room with a tv for the kids?!
Even better! It was once reported they like to hang out in their large (livingroom-) kitchen and this is the reason why HMQ never wanted to visit with them. :D Their concept of family room seems to clash with HMQ style. Though I wonder why she didn't take to it, given her prefered tv program. I've never seen the East Enders but I imagine there is a lot living in the kitchen going on. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Norbs

VIP Member
I just tried to post in forum business but apparently I don’t have enough privilege, anyone know how I can contact Admin? I can’t find anything on the site.
You could try pressing the ‘Report’ at the bottom left of your post and fill in the report form with your query. Might work.

I think there’s not been a Father’s Day post because there was nothing suitable that they could hijack - like the story thing for Archie’s birthday.

No doubt Scobie/SS will inform us in a day or two of their twee, Hallmark movie of the week day.

mojo2401

According to this article if M&H split it's likely that Archie would remain in the US. I think we all know why Meghan took him abroad at the earliest opportunity with no intention that he should ever come back to the UK.

No offense to little Archie (as he is but a pawn) but why the hell should the British people continue to pay for him til he's an adult?
She's one savvy woman (MM)

Margot1977

VIP Member
All M&H will do with all the BLM shit is heat up an already boiling cauldron. It will go too far and end in tears, Mark my words. Influencers are the absolute worst for bandwagoning. Classic example here on twatter, read the comments
Oh my...definitely read the comments 😂😂😂

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
In the video of Charles’s 70th 4 day’s after wedding MM accepts some sort of gift and then gives it to someone else as she’s stalking away. Anyone know what it was and who she passed it on to???
She gave it to her assistant Amy Pickerill.
no idea what the gift was. Let’s just hope it wasn’t meant for Charles!

• Wow