Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi.
I'm back but I'm not saying anymore naughty words,so behave yourselves.
Smeg has now thrown so many ppl under a bus,I think she maybe a serial killer on the QT.
At least there are not many ppl using buses cos of Rona and they won't be able to smell her signature Dippy death perfume cos they will have their masks on ..
Always a positive in everything ❤
Alright stop pushing me,...I'm going back to the naughty step🙈
Sing as we go...lalalala👩‍🎤😁
Thanks for the new fredxx
❤😘🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Harry has a Mary :ROFLMAO:

Next time 🙌
It’s fine, it’s only happened 3 or 4 times now! 😬 😜 😄

Tbh it must be a pain trawling through the thread trying to find all the suggestions. 🙂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Found this article, and further down Thomas Markle states that There's never been a problem with Meghan in terms of her race. I think England is far more liberal than the US, I don't think she is being bullied in any way or any shape because of racism.

Reactions: 25
It’s fine, it’s only happened 3 or 4 times now! 😬 😜 😄

Tbh it must be a pain trawling through the thread trying to find all the suggestions. 🙂
Wouldn’t worry, it’s happened to me in the past, too. And another poster even made a fuss because their title hadn’t been used even though it wasn’t ‘most liked’ either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Whatcha gonna do?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t worry, it’s happened to me in the past, too. And another poster even made a fuss because their title hadn’t been used even though it wasn’t ‘most liked’ either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Whatcha gonna do?
A few times mine was made into the thread title and I felt like a Queen, it's gone to my head, just call me MeAgain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From the last thread

why is he apologising for telling the truth?
Pretty common knowledge that Megz ghosted people once she upgraded from:

FedEx / 90210 blowjob / French maid to Suits.

———————————————-
I’m confused by this article; have the Harkles moved out of Tyler Perry’s mansion and are renting a mansion they hope to buy? ( heaven forbid they would spend their own cash money....)
Also moving in African American Doris in with them shores up their woke BLM credentials
And how random is the Liza Minnelli connection? <scratches head>

Last edited:
you know I've been rewatching suits - my kind of show the two guys have a great rapport but meg? she's pretty yeah but got she's the most boring one on there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's strange how all these clebs have been showing Harry the ropes whilst they are still in lockdown isn't it? I guess that they've been virtually zooming round LA!
I'm not surprised they've pushed back the launch of Archewell seeing as they would need to launch it properly with great fanfare and maybe a "welcome to LA, Archie's 2nd Birthday party" combo to boot.

Fame Vixen on the background to the MLP BLM débâcle
Sasha Exeter is smart and has used the situation to her commercial advantage, so kudos to @freda19 for calling it on the last thread.

interesting comments towards the end of the video that Jessica is not crazy ( unlikeMegz) so has been trying to distance herself from Meghan so didn’t want to throw her support behind the BLM campaign as it would tie her back to meghan too much.

so maybe MLP wasn’t being racist but she got a dish full of Karma served up cold

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Give up like me😂😂 I dont rattle the braincells for a title anymore. But it doesn't matter what it is called, though they are funny 😂 the content is what keeps us here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m confused by this article; have the Harkles moved out of Tyler Perry’s mansion and are renting a mansion they hope to buy? ( heaven forbid they would spend their own cash money....)
Also moving in African American Doris in with them shores up their woke BLM credentials
And how random is the Liza Minnelli connection? <scratches head>

Megz gave an interview about life as a teenager and how awful it was that Doria was mistaken for the Nanny in their mostly-white neighbourhood.

Now her own PR team sends out press releases saying Doria is working as her unpaid Nanny. Weird and so demeaning to her own mum to do that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t lots of parents help their children out with childcare? My parents never paid my grandparents for babysitting & I never paid my mum (but never used her much as she lived 45 mins away).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t lots of parents help their children out with childcare? My parents never paid my grandparents for babysitting & I never paid my mum (but never used her much as she lived 45 mins away).
Exactly! It's called being a granny, isn't it?

If granny Camilla came round (unlikely) would they send out a press release saying she's the unpaid Nanny?

ETA. They used to travel without Archie and claim BFF Jessica was looking after him. I guess that's over now. So is this about setting up 'Doria is looking after Archie' while they jet off for a freebie?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.