Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsmet

Cos you can...it's just that we all think they are a pair of cunts and we are all well shot of them.have a nice day,can I offer you a sugared almond???
In fairness, a thread where esteemed publications such as Women's Day are a reputable source of information probably isn't for me 😂

Reactions: 2
Trump.
I am in America. On the East coast, in Virginia. It is a rural area.

Trump won because after the recession (2007, 2008), the rich got richer and the middle and lower classes had not really recovered. People kept talking about the economy. It was great for some, not all.

My salary as a teacher was stagnant, it actually went down for a couple of years as health care costs went up, my take home pay went down. No raises, for sure. Not even pay increases for years of experience.

Before the pandemic, my salary was starting to catch up. Things were definitely looking up. Then Bam!

I support the police, I do not want them defunded.

I do not want statues torn down.

These are reasons people support Trump.

Do I like him, that is another story.

As for Meghan and Harry. I think she is nasty, manipulative and vindictive. She is a cunt (thanks Freda!).

I think Harry is either being blackmailed or he loved her, either way I do not think he is thriving. He needs a banana for sure ;)
this makes me think that the answer is to have one person in charge of the economy and one person in charge of the more moral duties. Trump is a great business man and can do the American economy good, he’s not a good leader of a diverse country though and should not be in charge of looking after people. People in charge tend to be one or the other, empathetic and democratic or slightly psychopathic. Both have their uses and a president should really be both