Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
What Meghan Wants just posted the local news story about the Immaculate Heart graduation ceremony ☕

LOS FELIZ–After the COVID-19 pandemic threw a wrench into Immaculate Heart High School’s more than 60-year tradition of hosting their commencement ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl, school officials quickly arranged for a trio of surprise speakers to honor this year’s graduates–including a United States Congressman and two famous alumni. .....

Students and parents who tuned into that virtual ceremony–which was promptly removed from the internet following its airing–were treated to surprise messages from Congressman Adam Schiff, Tyra Banks, who graduated Immaculate Heart in 1991, and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, who graduated Immaculate Heart in 1999.

The speakers offered words of encouragement regarding the current pandemic, unemployment and the recent civil unrest following the murder of George Floyd.
LOL at this bit though. They've found a student for a quote which funnily enough is just about Meg..

“I am very proud of Meghan for knowing that the worst thing to do, is be silent,” said graduate and outgoing student body president Maya Al-Mansour Matthews. “I cannot fully express the joy of hearing her wholeheartedly state that Black Lives Matter, that we as young people in this world are already on our way to making change. I am very honored that such wisdom was addressed to my classmates.”

Other seniors spoke of Markle’s extensive humanitarian work, the pride they felt knowing she was an alumna of their school and the feeling that it was “the class of 2020’s responsibility to use our voices.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Lincoln34

In the video of Charles’s 70th 4 day’s after wedding MM accepts some sort of gift and then gives it to someone else as she’s stalking away. Anyone know what it was and who she passed it on to???

Reactions: 4

Handerton

Chatty Member
There was a French documentary last week on BFMTV (a respectable news channel). Average viewing figures for it? 373,000. OUCH!

And they pushed it hard on social media for ages.
Is that not a CRAZY high figure??? France has a population a bit above ours, but our news channels rarely get over 50,000 viewers for anything they show? Surely they’ve added a zero or something

itsmet

Care to discuss Ireland and religious tolerance? Probably not the place for it, hey?
The difference is I haven't blindly said Ireland is without fault. Racism is as rife here as it is in the UK. It's not an opinion that they are racist nations, it's fact. Maybe it's not an overt issue, but it's embedded into every faction of life. Ireland does have a particular problem with sectarianism, but let's not get into the cause of Irelands problems, eh? ;)

• Haha

Rosa

Not for her life. A woman who spends a million per year on clothes will go to anything the BRF is able and willing to cough up in two or three years.

Remember Diana? Her divorce settlement was as large as the one Boris Beckers ex-wife Barbara got (40 million). And Barbara started peddeling a few years later. She got used to spend insane amounts while she was with Boris (like 150.000DM for a necklace and then off to buy clothes). One has to give her she was able to support herself all this time, without ever moving out to a cheaper house or so and did far better than he did.

Anyway, my point is, someone set to live a billionaires livestyle needs a constant stream of income. 40 or 50 million won't hold up for long.

I remember to have read Brenda had her lawyers make a divorce scenario before the wedding and they estimated MM would settle for 30 million. Harrys inheritance will be 40 million and this is only in case they haven't already pawned parts of it. So she'll get half of it and the money for the mansion is the other 10 million

Now let's do the math:

Malibu manison 10 million

Now the recurring payments

• staff for the house, for A., might come out of child support
  • clothes
  • makeup artist, she takes them with her, remember, the Australian tour? She took the MUA and the hair messy with her. Not even Liz Taylor at her most glamorous times did that!
  • fake hair
  • hair stylist
  • personal trainer
  • personal assistant
  • Sunshine Sachs
  • lawyer on retainer
  • has to throw parties often, to be invited and hawk for jobs
  • cars
  • she likes to go on vacation
  • she likes jewellery, even though hers is not really expensive, the small brain is still satisfied with what looks more like glitter than stones
  • plastic surgery (fillers and botox every couple of month, touch ups on the bigger stuff can wait for about five years because it was just done)

Now, tell me how she could be set up for life? This is a pittance. She'll need the old Texan oil billionaire ASAP.

Lincoln34

So what is the consensus? Did Meghan want the tiara Beatrice wore? Was the mention of fishy provenance and the Vladimir tiara ( in emerald form - it can be worn on its own or with pearls or emeralds ) a blind ?

Reactions: 3

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Trump.
I am in America. On the East coast, in Virginia. It is a rural area.

Trump won because after the recession (2007, 2008), the rich got richer and the middle and lower classes had not really recovered. People kept talking about the economy. It was great for some, not all.

My salary as a teacher was stagnant, it actually went down for a couple of years as health care costs went up, my take home pay went down. No raises, for sure. Not even pay increases for years of experience.

Before the pandemic, my salary was starting to catch up. Things were definitely looking up. Then Bam!

I support the police, I do not want them defunded.

I do not want statues torn down.

These are reasons people support Trump.

Do I like him, that is another story.

As for Meghan and Harry. I think she is nasty, manipulative and vindictive. She is a cunt (thanks Freda!).

I think Harry is either being blackmailed or he loved her, either way I do not think he is thriving. He needs a banana for sure ;)
agree don't like him personally but some of the things his camp stands for aren't bad.

Reactions: 3