Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
you know I've been rewatching suits - my kind of show the two guys have a great rapport but meg? she's pretty yeah but got she's the most boring one on there

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I can't do that out on my front area where the worst are because it's paved and all my plants are in pots of varying sizes. I used copper tape on some and that seemed to help but with my newer pots I forgot to tape them while empty and they're a bugger to access when full. One tip I'm trying is ... you know those pot scourers that are just a tangle of wire? Well you can get them in copper and I've pulled one apart (ripped my hands to bits) and put the curly strands from it inside the edges of a few pots. Copper supposedly gives them a mild shock. I'd prefer it to blow the cunts up, but I'll take any help I can get. I'll see how that goes.
The soup sprinkled on the soil top supposedly puts nematodes (tiny good worms allegedly) into the soil and they burrow down and destroy the slug grubs before they can creep out to gobble plants. That's the theory. It doesn't harm the plant roots, so worth a try and junior is enjoying the project because it makes him feel all scientific in a nature based way. You can buy pks of nematodes but they are mega expensive and need repeating.
I'm boring. Sorry.😳
At the risk of continuing off-topic slugs are all about the easy life so they go for the fresh young leaves and the easiest routes. Top dress your pot with sharp gravel pref when first planting. If already planted, check foliage and surface of compost first to make sure they are not already lurking before applying gravel. Re slug pellets, remember they attract slugs 😁 and you only need one or two every square foot.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thinking of my last post of the Harry and Meghan swim suits..I just thought what I wrote after would make a great new " swearword" lol 🤭

Instead imagine a guy accidentally hit his thumb with a hammer instead of shouting out Jesus Christ... he could shout out Harry's Beard! instead lol 😄

Screenshot_20200615-000758_kindlephoto-73361985.png

• Haha

Despicableme

Chatty Member
It would have made her attackable and undermined her credibility. The cred lives from her 'balanced', as she calls it, approach.The sugars would have claimed she was transfering her Mommy issue to the innocent DoMalibu :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up on her other book! I might read it, too.
Am sure the lawyers would have had something to say about it too, she genuinely seemed to want Ginge & Cringe to do well, & positive about the opportunity they had.

Team JCM

VIP Member

Petition to stop funding the Harkles started by Yankee Wally.😁

Come on everyone do your duty and sign. 🖋🖊
Not sure on that. She looked panicked in the vid, if I recall it right. Not sure why as there was nothing obvious but it might have been just a mild panic attack being in such a crushing crowd, which I wouldn't blame her for. It looked chaotic. There's mingling and then there's that kind of hell with everyone crowding you.

Welcome to the site by the way.:m

Aww bless Brenda. It doesn't feel like home to her unless she has to make a 2 day camel trek to get to the loo.
She'd have a fit visiting me.
[/QUOTE
Signed

Just_me1954

VIP Member
H
I’m sorry, but that Hester Klingmam character is a fraud - and a very obvious one at that.

I used to be a journalist & there is absolutely no way that anyone working on documentary or major news article would be dropping info all over Quora. No way.

Google her name and all that comes up is Quora & a couple of forums that have discussed her over the past week...and that’s all. A journalist for Stern would be googleable. That Agueda (or whatever) is the same person, quite obviously.

And while PR can be extremely expensive....$7m since January? Not a chance. Even major conglomorates with image problems don’t spend that much.
Hangs head, sorry
Shouldnt believe everything I read.

Lincoln34

Saint Meeeeeagain :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:🥴

I read somewhere that Bea‘s fiance has wandering eyes..... just after they cancelled the wedding because of covid there was talk that it wouldn't be rescheduled.
I seem to think he had a fiancé & tiny baby when they met didn’t he? I guess it goes to prove the train of thought, that if “he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you“

It could be Zara, but I don’t know, would she take it? Would Princess Anne let MT get away with it? :ROFLMAO::LOL:🤕

I think she probably wanted the tiara worn by Eugenie, but it had already been promised, HMQ wasn’t going to take it off E.

I didn’t realise but theres a hierarchy amongst tiaras, some are only worn by Queens or future Queens, not minor royals & the Vladimir which was also rumoured to be the one she wanted, has been worn by the Queen

Think you correct having looked at link . Must have been Es tiara she had her eye on. Not surprised Queen said Megain cannot have everything she wants if so. What grandma would prefer a very dodgy actress to her own granddaughter!

Lady C says it was Eugenie’s tiara she wanted. It was already promised to Eugénie and she had to move her wedding so there was no way they’d agree to Smeg getting it instead.
Thanks! Haven’t seen that in the discourse from book yet! Much tea

Poppea

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂👍
There are different flavours available in Europe, the British Walkers crisps are called Lays, and the sourcream flavour crisps mentioned before are actually really nice!! Our kids love the Paprika ones, always buy them when we're there.
Actually I like the ones with Sea Salt and Black Pepper. And I am not much of a crisps person.

Reactions: 5