Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I just read that quota person and wonder if she's another tattle viewer.
Should I feel guilty for thinking all the stuff she said,I thought?
Should I revise my op of Smeg and hazanoballs?
.....................sssh,I'm thinking......
No.dont care.i feel exactly the same as before.i think I'm in with the majority so we can't all be wrong or brain washed or gullible.
I'm just surprised that it's a favourable article as they are usually quite the reverse,tbh๐Ÿ˜
โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—
It was the first answer by Agueda Sanchez which has now ended up at the bottom somewhere that interested me with snippet out of Tig journals in it.
It is easy to get sidetracked on that site. Sorry, cant seem to link to the actual answer.

Reactions: 7

Norbs

VIP Member
I think she's gorgeous. Honestly, a very pretty well preserved lady who makes the most of her assets without looking like a drag artist like some older celebs do (๐Ÿ˜’lookin at you madonna)
She was a nightmare on IAC.

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member

Petition to stop funding the Harkles started by Yankee Wally.๐Ÿ˜

Come on everyone do your duty and sign. ๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ–Š
I vary between believing that he is an unaware dupe and thinking that he does know and is complicit with all her deceptions. I'm not sure how she could cover up her true age as it would be difficult to pull off in the UK but American laws are different to ours so perhaps it is possible to do this in the US?

For example he may have no idea about some stuff, maybe like the clothing scam she pulled with Jessica ripping off the royal family. I'm only saying that because most men have no idea what their partners really spend on clothes and have little interest. That sort of thing would be easy to hide from him, however some of her other scams must be obvious to him. If we accept that she was using a moonbump for her pregnancy there's no way that he couldn't know about that.

I wonder what happened to him that has led to this obvious lack of consideration for his family and thinly disguised disdain for the British public.
He obviously doesn't give a shit about all the money spent on them for so little work and his sense of entitlement is quite disgusting.
Do we think it's because H knows that P Phil had Di bumped off?

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
  • Heart

cosmo girl

VIP Member
There's a very dark sad underworld that noone will believe is out there...I know ppl say it's rubbish and believe me I'm very sceptical and have to have proof cos it's like X files and you think,yes,pull the other one.
As I said,I am going to wait and see if it pans out and really hope it's not true,but it's like when everyone saw/heard Smeg and the hairs on your neck rose and you knew something wasnt right.
I started to look up adrenachrome which is the new drug phase for Hollywood elite,which is also something connected to alot of the strange black eyes that lots of the big stars are sporting or were,and royals and the pope.
Then when you delve further,Smeg is allegedly involved in some very shady practises and as I say,you are all welcome to tell me it's the medication getting to me,and I really hope it is.ppl in high places of law inforcement are involved so alot hasn't come out yet and it's my Personal view that there's no smoke without fire.
Thus is stuff that loses friends and is a marmite subject where ,I suppose you will either believe or think,. You must be mental....
I understand why ppl would be like that.We are all entitled to think what we want and draw our own conclusions so I'll say that before ppl start throwing things at me.
I know I joke alot and try to cheer ppl up and I'll not mention this again,cos it's up to you to look shit up if you are interested but just to say,it's disturbed me alot and the hairs are stood up on end,which to me is a sure sign things are not as they seem.ill be the first to admit I was conned if it turns out to be a hoax,and I really hope it's all rubbish cos the alternative is.....
End of...
โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—
I just googled :sick:

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I only just noticed MO5's avvy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค—
Lol ๐Ÿ˜„ โค x A nice surprise when I saw it ...I even took a photo ๐Ÿคญ xx

I have took a screennshot of this video...
Harry's Beard!! David Platt from Coronation Street is looking well nowadays ๐Ÿ˜„

Screenshot_20200617-004427.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

M3rmaid

Some of my relatives are listed twice in the official birth records. Once when they were born and again when their parents got married. Both times with exactly the same name and parents names.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
This site comes up with some interesting answers to the questions. Not many comments yet.

• Wow