Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carey2020

Saint Meeeeeagain :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:🥴

I read somewhere that Bea‘s fiance has wandering eyes..... just after they cancelled the wedding because of covid there was talk that it wouldn't be rescheduled.
I seem to think he had a fiancé & tiny baby when they met didn’t he? I guess it goes to prove the train of thought, that if “he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you“

It could be Zara, but I don’t know, would she take it? Would Princess Anne let MT get away with it? :ROFLMAO::LOL:🤕

I think she probably wanted the tiara worn by Eugenie, but it had already been promised, HMQ wasn’t going to take it off E.

I didn’t realise but theres a hierarchy amongst tiaras, some are only worn by Queens or future Queens, not minor royals & the Vladimir which was also rumoured to be the one she wanted, has been worn by the Queen

He did cheat already with girls in Oz after their wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Jassieau

I hear that Harry has flown back to the UK on saturday night via private jet. wonder what is going on?

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I read somewhere that Edward liked to be sparked by Wallis and called her Mama.
I would guess there is a similar dynamic between Meg and Harry.
Wonder if he asks Her for bitty
Nah no way she would breast feed
then if Archie was a surrogate baby she couldn’t anyway

• Haha
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
Doria was evicted from her home in 1997 and 2003

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-...-Meghan-Markles-mother-What-facts-do-you-know

Just in case you haven't read this before....
Hint. Press the SHOW MORE button to read.

I read that before. I wonder if her claiming to be a lawyer in the grab below has any connection to all that legal stuff re evictions and getting posession of grandpa Ragland's house (the one smeggy falsely(?) included in her net worth).

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
just had to share them some more!! Where y'all finding them??

And as for the pictures, I love the free spiritness of them! And the kids in play clothes.......not anything stuffy or pretentious. Cute little beans that they are ❤

The little mushrooms are in the part where you write x
I've added a snapshot below..

Click on the smiley face in the top boarder and an image of different emojis show, the little mushroom is in there lol 😊

Let me know if you need anymore help 🙂 x

Attachments

• Heart

Diva18

Not for her life. A woman who spends a million per year on clothes will go to anything the BRF is able and willing to cough up in two or three years.

Remember Diana? Her divorce settlement was as large as the one Boris Beckers ex-wife Barbara got (40 million). And Barbara started peddeling a few years later. She got used to spend insane amounts while she was with Boris (like 150.000DM for a necklace and then off to buy clothes). One has to give her she was able to support herself all this time, without ever moving out to a cheaper house or so and did far better than he did.

Anyway, my point is, someone set to live a billionaires livestyle needs a constant stream of income. 40 or 50 million won't hold up for long.

I remember to have read Brenda had her lawyers make a divorce scenario before the wedding and they estimated MM would settle for 30 million. Harrys inheritance will be 40 million and this is only in case they haven't already pawned parts of it. So she'll get half of it and the money for the mansion is the other 10 million

Now let's do the math:

Malibu manison 10 million

Now the recurring payments

• staff for the house, for A., might come out of child support
  • clothes
  • makeup artist, she takes them with her, remember, the Australian tour? She took the MUA and the hair messy with her. Not even Liz Taylor at her most glamorous times did that!
  • fake hair
  • hair stylist
  • personal trainer
  • personal assistant
  • Sunshine Sachs
  • lawyer on retainer
  • has to throw parties often, to be invited and hawk for jobs
  • cars
  • she likes to go on vacation
  • she likes jewellery, even though hers is not really expensive, the small brain is still satisfied with what looks more like glitter than stones
  • plastic surgery (fillers and botox every couple of month, touch ups on the bigger stuff can wait for about five years because it was just done)

Now, tell me how she could be set up for life? This is a pittance. She'll need the old Texan oil billionaire ASAP.
She is now known worldwide. She will be trading in on this worldwide fame. There will be books, interviews, sob stories. The money she will make will be after the divorce but not necessary from the divorce or RF. It will be from the back of her royal connection. She will be set up for life. Then will find herself a man who will help her with any agenda she has planned. Could be politics. movies, or just someone who's filthy rich :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Angry

Ponponpon

VIP Member
It's definitely not official.

On the other hand, a junior comms bod with access to the account who's been on the vino all night (and maybe feeling completely hacked off at covering up whatever antics were going on) might have drunk-tweeted the unsayable truth.
Then there would be far more spelling mistakes.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Not Pom bar, it's Pombär, which also can be written as Pombaer and is pronounced just very slightly different than in English.

Erm, he was sued, not screwed ;)
Thanks Poppea 😃💕 x

I'm English in the UK but saw them in the Spar in Vienna, I love seeing different spellings and languages on items I see in England ..I find it fascinating x

Ooh yes! Wish we had those!
Sour cream is another flavour I saw in Vienna..wouldn't be too keen on that one myself lol 😄 x
oh and cheese flavour, that be ok :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
In whatmeghanwants video of lady c someone said H and A went back to UK🤔

And I love lady c last comment to zip it up.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Not specifically social media but they have released things at certain points. Archies birthday, delivering food during COVID, BLM speech. Even if they don’t release through traditional social media you thought they might give released a new picture to the press.
Yeah usually they use a mouthpiece in some magazine or newspaper

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Ha! Megsy has completely screwed up!
As soon as I read "allure",I was reminded of Miranda's friend and her"allure"..
So Smeg.....
What have you done today to make you feel proud???
Chuff all for anyone but yourself...
As take that once sang..
Everything changes but you..
No more,I promise❤😘🤗

I see megzyz sugars are giving sasha hell on mylittleponys behalf..
I can't believe that I am saying this...but...I think this time that the forehead was right and Sasha was wrong...
But the karma has shown up late and done her for all the other carp she has doled out.
Feel abit now...sigh... sorry,back to normal now.❤😘🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Come to my greenhouse, the buggars seem to crawl out at night and munch 😂😂😂 oh, and they eat ALL the tiny carrot tops in the veg patch. I've declared war now 😂
Not got many slugs the birds are doing a good job clearing them
I have a few hangers on lodging for free in the greenhouse one looks a bit grey ,one is sitting on a pot the other keeps changing colour
🐌🐌🐌 Theses are not snails they are squatting slugs 😂

• Haha