Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but then, there is only one God, right? And so many husbands... ;)

Huh? What are you talking about? She did write it in her book. She just didn't say it in her video. It was a teaser. She is feeding her audience tiny bits of information so they get all giddy wondering what happened next and run to get her book.
I'm sorry I got it wrong and it was partly because by the time I had composed my essay known as a post.. someone else put the explanation on that ColiN wrote.
I am going to sit on the naughty step now and not pass go or collect Β£200 and I may cry because I am absolutely MORTIFIED and not OK..and I have no bananas to comfort me......but it's fine ...I'm not even going to say CUNTS not you lot β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€— or anything...(.oh the shame!!!)
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Watching 5+1 basically shows Kate and William as really natural and in love. Saying how their wedding was not β€œstage managed” like some others. Showing lots of clips from their wedding too - that was a lovely wedding and at Westminster Abbey the ultimate venue obvs. Kate didn't ask for air fresheners.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry I got it wrong and it was partly because by the time I had composed my essay known as a post.. someone else put the explanation on that ColiN wrote.
I am going to sit on the naughty step now and not pass go or collect Β£200 and I may cry because I am absolutely MORTIFIED and not OK..and I have no bananas to comfort me......but it's fine ...I'm not even going to say CUNTS not you lot β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€— or anything...(.oh the shame!!!)
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

YOU DID IT ! Fly free my pretty one ... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

*Freda wipes away a tear*:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching 5+1 basically shows Kate and William as really natural and in love. Saying how their wedding was not β€œstage managed” like some others. Showing lots of clips from their wedding too - that was a lovely wedding and at Westminster Abbey the ultimate venue obvs. Kate didn't ask for air fresheners.
Wait....how did I miss this, or my brain forgot....Smeggy asked for air fresheners??? 🀭

And @Yorkiejules said CUNTS!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Here you go, this should help see you through
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
AND you said what Freda says

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I could Google but......can anyone sum up what is it that My Little Pony has done??

Reactions: 3
And something nice about Kate. Even the comments, and to keep it on topic, it should annoy smegs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scooby is going to give himself whiplash with 180 degree turns like this...

He's going to be busy doing a search and replace in 'Finding Freebies' for 'soulmate, gal pal and best friend for life Jessica' with 'that privileged white woman'
For Fox sake I wish he roll himself into a plastince ball and duck off 😠

I just can't stand his face 😠 x

He could say things that are good or bad, I won't change my opinion of him the plasticine twit 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could Google but......can anyone sum up what is it that My Little Pony has done??
She posted something another influencer did not like, other influencer called her out on it, pony appoligised profusely publicly, but threatened her behind the scenes with DM

The couple of comments so far are funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She posted something another influencer did not like, other influencer called her out on it, pony appoligised profusely publicly, but threatened her behind the scenes with DM

I seeeeeeee! Thank you!! What an idiot she is to think she could get away with being two faced like that πŸ™„

I watched the documentary on C5 and it had the drama surrounding Thomas Markle before the wedding and it made me a bit sad really.....I feel she threw him under the bus a bit.....and probably didn't want him at the wedding anyway so she could be centre stage on her own.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Harry and Meghan #27 No Little Pony for Canny with her Fanny and Haznoballs

The canny fanny pinched from Freda I think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not your plebby old Glade Plug-Ins obvs, £££ Diptyque apparently!
Wonder if Smeggy farts Diptyque? Surely she wouldn't want her farts to smell. Wonder if she has scented Harry's dungeon with Diptyque diffusers to cover the smell of disappointment and desperation?? Perhaps a few diffuser reeds in the royal posterior for extra efficacy. Harry might be the first royal to die of reed diffusers up the jacksy, kinda like Edward II but reeds instead of a red hot poker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep. Apparently the church smelled and she wanted air fresheners
Churches, well old ones smell of buildings. Stone and incense and a kind of lived in smell for hundreds of years. A smell you know when you walk in. It’s nice. Takes you somewhere you couldn’t have been, but just being there makes you feel fuzzy and warm and a bit proud because it’s old and it’s ours.
She didn’t get that.
Pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.