Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoleStar

Chatty Member
On the subject of slugs and Harry I made this lol 😄

Spot the slug I've put on Harry's head 😄

My images I make are going to become better hopefully as got a creative new app to play with😄
Haha, if I saw that I'd run a lawnmower over it!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Palpatine

VIP Member
Even better! It was once reported they like to hang out in their large (livingroom-) kitchen and this is the reason why HMQ never wanted to visit with them. :D Their concept of family room seems to clash with HMQ style. Though I wonder why she didn't take to it, given her prefered tv program. I've never seen the East Enders but I imagine there is a lot living in the kitchen going on. :giggle:
I don’t think I’ve ever known HMQ to visit other Royals in their homes. They always come to where ever she is.

Campagne

VIP Member
what.meghan.wants IG

Was reading the comments. As Kate was seen from the side, she probably had her legs slightly apart ( squatting is a good position for giving birth if you’re fit)
She had trousers On that day.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I recall one of my neighbours as a teenager got shot in the arse with a bullet from a pepper gun when he was stealing watercress from the guy’s property. He said his butt cheek stung for years after. Didn’t know there were salt guns too.
Didn’t Deadly Viper Budd shoot the Bride with a salt gun in Kill Bill 2? That would sting!!

• Haha

Palpatine

VIP Member
New playground

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
ok help me out here......Shmeggtheslugg is entitled to Harrys inheritance if they divorce?
AFAIK yes! While there was no way for her to get her hands on it on British soil, it will now be income which he must share when he gets it in the States. I am no lawywer, but this is how I understand this.

She is now known worldwide. She will be trading in on this worldwide fame. There will be books, interviews, sob stories. The money she will make will be after the divorce but not necessary from the divorce or RF. It will be from the back of her royal connection. She will be set up for life. Then will find herself a man who will help her with any agenda she has planned. Could be politics. movies, or just someone who's filthy rich :ROFLMAO:
I am sure the BRF will have her sign an NDA or no money. Even Fergie as desperate as she sometimes needed some cash was careful about this.

• Sad

Handerton

Chatty Member
Yep, Zara was on the next plane out after she saw the pics.
i think he’s calmed down now

It was his British ex girlfriend Jessica Palmer. He’s been photographed with her many, many times since they married. Not even subtle about it.

• Sad
  • Wow

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
They were all in the fake moon bump along with the emerald tiara, no way was she letting that one go. She nabbed it under Eugenies nose whilst bragging about her fake pregnancy.
They made their way to NYC for the fake baby shower, she wasnt taking any chances before they all rumbled her. Private jet, no security checks..will have made a vagazzle out of any jewels she could get her greedy little hands on.

Last edited:

suspecrobot

I have an account with Ancestry and the official California birth index records show her birth in Los Angeles on 4 August 1981 with the mother's maiden name being Ragland. Those are official records, same as our birth records here in the UK.
Yep, no way those records can be faked or altered, no matter who you are.