Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MORE DESPERATE NEWS FROM THE HARKLES
The ‘Sussex Squad’ raised an enormous amount of money (supposedly for ‘charidee’) but secretly they were actually funding the cost of Megz and Haribo's sitting room decor😀 The Sugars were "delighted to do this for their Princess as she always has to have the best" they gushed.
The Princess B'Onion explained "It was all so that my beloved Haribo could be reminded of Africa and to ensure that we win Hello Magazine's most beautiful Royal sitting room competition." 😜

This is a BIG EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
View attachment 155754
:eek: Oh my bleeping lord!

I just showed that to the wife and she said she quite liked it. I’ve hidden the paint! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been reading the Harry Markled blog about all the slapdash dealings around the Archewell foundation trademarking etc being deliberate rather than shoddy. I always wondered why they haven’t created a social media platform of any sort given their thirst for publicity. They certainly have (deranged) fans desperate for a platform and G&C need it too. They have 11.1 million followers on an Instagram account they don’t use, that they could easily just change the name of and have a huge ready made platform. I’m now wondering if Smeg is controlling the ‘business plan’ and the lack of movement is because she is ultimately planning on swooping in and taking it for herself once she’s ditched him. The archewell stuff seems to indicate either unbelievably shoddy work or it being a ‘front’, a pretence of a plan when Smeg has actually no intention of setting anything up with him. All the Sussex Royal trademarked stuff was when she thought he was her cash cow and therefore a useful ‘sleeping partner’. Now he’s just useless and she’s patiently eyeing up the 11 million followers to steal for herself and he’s too stupid to see it coming. Otherwise why not create something from it for the pair of them? Why not create a twitter account? Why leave it there stagnating?
BIB

agree. 11m followers is too tempting for a fame bleep like her.

Reactions: 12
Me too. ❤

Hmmmm ‘k now Sasha’s getting some 😳😳. FML
That's worse x 100 than MLP threatening her with "liable".
They are nutters who stop at nothing. I don't get it, I really don't. I understand taking a dislike to someone you don't know (we all do it)but this adoration of a frumpy little c list actress with more mileage under her belt than Joey Dunlop had baffles me. It's like they're all unable to absorb the fact that even had she stayed in the UK she'd never get her fat arse on a throne unless she arranged a royal massacre.
I think they honestly believe she was in with a chance of being a queen.😂🤣:m Fucken head-the-balls the lot of 'em.
Sasha would need to watch her back, especially with all her personal info out there. By the way she was being somewhat disingenuous when she called herself a single mommy. She has a partner in her life and they have a child together (besides her older child)and live together. But yeah, girls fight dirty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Catching up later at my usual time but I had to make this before I forget lol 🤭 ....

Screenshot_20200616-201150_kindlephoto-115977565.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
İ agree - the Cambridges are front and centre of the Monarchy now in all but name. They present hope for the future with a young family, and actively engage with people. Part of the reason everyone loves and respects the Queen is that she was a young wife and mother, but also very regal. Wills and Kate fit the profile exactly, and balance respect for the Queen with becoming more high profile and respected themselves.
Well said,..The way that this should progress is exactly like our Queen did with her young family, fresh insight and moving forward with new life and challenges. William and Kate are perfect for this and I'm so glad we've got the heir and not the spare , ( sounds cruel but I don't give a crap) he's by far the better king and his wife will be the perfect next Queen.

• Heart
Yeah I'm surprised why they have as yet to set up any social media presence seeing as they are desperate for any kind of attention and following. Perhaps they are waiting for what they deem the ultimate time for ultimate publicity.
I think she has given up on the online presence re business. Haribo was never involved other than his name. I think her next move will be talking haribo into investing in making documentaries. She'll be running the show and he'll be providing the money and you can bet her name will be prominent. The online stuff is on the back burner until they get re established in the real world.
May God forgive me but there might even be an archiedoll mk 2 in the tubes (not hers obviously, probably some woman in Russia hiring herself out as an oven for the lil royal shake n bake baby no 2). They've nothing better on the horizon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="AurelieR, post: 1587956, member: 6322
William and Catherine on their visit to Los Angeles in 2011. Meghan Markle would die for a reception like this. She missed the memo... not even cast as a super hero in a Marvel film would she be received like this.... She threw her Royal allure away, if she ever had it in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Omg makes me so proud of them, ,, Harry what the duck are you doing with the rancid ratbag when you had your choice of anyone and you chose that ???? Long time to be punished for this mistake, you're an idiot and Mustafa is a parasite .
And NO for all you people out there who want to class that as a racist comment, Mustafa Megan is the biggest parasite who must af a pretty big narcissistic head on her shoulder to take on the UK and our Royal Family,,,,head !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi there, first time poster so apologies if this has been mentioned. Always wondered why Meghan M left the market in Fiji, I think it was, in such a hurry? And didn't that RPO leave after?? Great site btw 👍🏻

• Heart
MORE DESPERATE NEWS FROM THE HARKLES
The ‘Sussex Squad’ raised an enormous amount of money (supposedly for ‘charidee’) but secretly they were actually funding the cost of Megz and Haribo's sitting room decor😀 The Sugars were "delighted to do this for their Princess as she always has to have the best" they gushed.
The Princess B'Onion explained "It was all so that my beloved Haribo could be reminded of Africa and to ensure that we win Hello Magazine's most beautiful Royal sitting room competition." 😜

This is a BIG EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
View attachment 155754
It's a bit Laurence Llewelyn Bowen isn't it?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I’ve ever known HMQ to visit other Royals in their homes. They always come to where ever she is.
It is what I've read.

Town and Country says it is in a PoW biography, too.

Vogue, April 2017

Like many homes today, the kitchen is the center of the house. When the Queen visited their home, she apparently said, “It’s extraordinary that they all live in the kitchen—only one room!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi there, first time poster so apologies if this has been mentioned. Always wondered why Meghan M left the market in Fiji, I think it was, in such a hurry? And didn't that RPO leave after?? Great site btw 👍🏻
Not sure on that. She looked panicked in the vid, if I recall it right. Not sure why as there was nothing obvious but it might have been just a mild panic attack being in such a crushing crowd, which I wouldn't blame her for. It looked chaotic. There's mingling and then there's that kind of hell with everyone crowding you.

Welcome to the site by the way.:m

It is what I've read.

Town and Country says it is in a PoW biography, too.

Vogue, April 2017
Aww bless Brenda. It doesn't feel like home to her unless she has to make a 2 day camel trek to get to the loo.
She'd have a fit visiting me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi.
Hope we didn't put you off after we,er, welcomed another visitor last night.👋
We are really lovely until we are riled 🙈
We don't like certain royals as you may have got the gist,if you feel the same,it's brilliant.
I'm never away from here,sadly ...but they put up with me and have claimed squatters rights and live rent free like 2 others who are still what Freda says🙈
❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure on that. She looked panicked in the vid, if I recall it right. Not sure why as there was nothing obvious but it might have been just a mild panic attack being in such a crushing crowd, which I wouldn't blame her for. It looked chaotic. There's mingling and then there's that kind of hell with everyone crowding you.

Welcome to the site by the way.:m

Aww bless Brenda. It doesn't feel like home to her unless she has to make a 2 day camel trek to get to the loo.
She'd have a fit visiting me.
According to the Telegraph there was enough room

IIRC LCC said she didn't want to deal with the little people.

All reports state they left after she said somthing to her security. I am in bed otherwise I would serch for it. Maybe in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
1592339939276.gif

If you ever find yourself reprimanded on here, I have the best naughty step, hands down!!! Pillows (the Trump pillow is mine!), throws, stocked pantry, mini fridge, and looking to install a flat screen, soon!! @freda19 tends to sneak in some contraband, too!! Welcome!!! 😁💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly off topic but only if you consider the dastardly duo human. I consider them slugs, always taking, never giving ... so,
My child is making me some "slug soup" and it's a nightmare. We spent 10 mins with a torch, a nescafe jar and a spatula hunting slugs last night and are due another slug hunt tonight after dark. Fucken google I HATE YOU! Gardening tip my arse.😢
I'm traumatised. How long would I get for filicide? Aunty noo will know.

According to the Telegraph there was enough room

IIRC LCC said she didn't want to deal with the little people.

All reports state they left after she said somthing to her security. I am in bed otherwise I would serch for it. Maybe in the morning.
Maybe like the Charles garden party, she said "This is boring, lets get out of here". bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.