Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, normally I'm not fussed on her but I whole heartedly agree with her.Apart from the advice to sue.
Yes my knee jerk reaction re MLP was to laugh at her downfall, even though I think she was set up, but the brands dumping her is something else and far too virtue signaling for my taste. They could have quietly edged her out rather than make a big brouhaha about it. They were shitting bricks in case they were called out so the knee jerk reaction was to ditch her immediately. I don't think sueing is the answer. She said what she said and she's been branded racist , like it or not, so the companies have a right to protect their brands.
Another thing, I'm not getting why she thinks smeggy is to blame and is urging MLP to get revenge. Very odd when we've no idea if they are still cosy or not.
All in all a good video though.
Agree, I believe it wasn't as simple as it all seemed to play out. (can't say "black or white" anymore cuz then I'm being insensitive πŸ™„) But, that's just my opinion on the whole MLP influencer throwdown......On another note: Just read an article here where a Mayor in a Washington city was all for "defunding the police" and "BLM!!"..defending protests, looting, and rioting.....only to have her OWN home vandalized and looted during recent "protests"......she's now calling it "an act of domestic terrorism!" πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 155899

If you ever find yourself reprimanded on here, I have the best naughty step, hands down!!! Pillows (the Trump pillow is mine!), throws, stocked pantry, mini fridge, and looking to install a flat screen, soon!! @freda19 tends to sneak in some contraband, too!! Welcome!!! πŸ˜πŸ’›
I forgot on the Trump pillows.. you just jogged my memory πŸ˜„ x
I googled Trump pillows and then wondered if they did a Trump swimsuit 😱

Ps... I like Trump, I don't know much on US politics so I haven't got a side I'm for or against but his my favourite US president to listen to as his not boring 😊

Trump swimsuit.... Trump's Chin!! πŸ˜„

Screenshot_20200617-010056.png

Last Trump one 😱
I can't believe people buy these tops, swimming costumes with Trump/ Harry or Meghan on them...I find them creepy 😬

Screenshot_20200617-011919.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I forgot on the Trump pillows.. you just jogged my memory πŸ˜„ x
I googled Trump pillows and then wondered if they did a Trump swimsuit 😱

Ps... I like Trump, I don't know much on US politics so I haven't got a side I'm for or against but his my favourite US president to listen to as his not boring 😊

Trump swimsuit.... Trump's Chin!! πŸ˜„

View attachment 156057

Last Trump one 😱
I can't believe people buy these tops, swimming costumes with Trump/ Harry or Meghan on them...I find them creepy 😬

View attachment 156060
omg you made my night!!! I'm laughing so hard!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't do that out on my front area where the worst are because it's paved and all my plants are in pots of varying sizes. I used copper tape on some and that seemed to help but with my newer pots I forgot to tape them while empty and they're a bugger to access when full. One tip I'm trying is ... you know those pot scourers that are just a tangle of wire? Well you can get them in copper and I've pulled one apart (ripped my hands to bits) and put the curly strands from it inside the edges of a few pots. Copper supposedly gives them a mild shock. I'd prefer it to blow the cunts up, but I'll take any help I can get. I'll see how that goes.
The soup sprinkled on the soil top supposedly puts nematodes (tiny good worms allegedly) into the soil and they burrow down and destroy the slug grubs before they can creep out to gobble plants. That's the theory. It doesn't harm the plant roots, so worth a try and junior is enjoying the project because it makes him feel all scientific in a nature based way. You can buy pks of nematodes but they are mega expensive and need repeating.
I'm boring. Sorry.😳
Maybe a saucer of beer, or jar top with beer, in pots, then drink the rest. One little jar lid of beer, drink, then another little lid, drink. At least you will feel good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Boris Johnson swimsuit I'm glad to say..I was dreading that πŸ˜„
Boris underpants though 😱

That's my lot for swimming costume pics lol πŸ˜ƒ x

Screenshot_20200617-013034.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
if we cant have a sense of humor about this stuff, thats when we are too tightly wound πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's true ❀ x
I find I'm most relaxed on here at the end of the day ( even though it's near 3am lol) but this thread really makes me smile, laugh and relax which is all good πŸ™‚ x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I seriously can't stop laughing......dunno if it's real or not, but funny as hell!! Those effing twigs called "legs"....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Celt's latest

That was interesting.
Charles really is the weak link in the monarchy.
i don’t wish him ill, but he really should abdicate at 80. But he won’t. He’s been the heir for almost 70 years.
The a Queen was definitely more decisive when she had the back up of Prince a Phillip and her Private SecretaryLord Geidt.

I wonder how the power will shift when the Queen dies.
At least William is shaping upto be an excellent Prince of Wales

Reactions: 13
All M&H will do with all the BLM tit is heat up an already boiling cauldron. It will go too far and end in tears, Mark my words. Influencers are the absolute worst for bandwagoning. Classic example here on twatter, read the comments
Oh my...definitely read the comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Onasanya was found guilty on 19 December 2018 of perverting the course of justice for lying to police to avoid being prosecuted for speeding. She unsuccessfully sought to secure permission to appeal the conviction.[5][6][7] Her expulsion from the Labour Party, effective in December 2018, was announced in January 2019.[8][9] On 29 January 2019 she was sentenced to three months in prison.[10] She was removed from office on 1 May 2019 after a successful recall petition, automatically triggered in cases of a custodial sentence of a year or less, under the Recall of MPs Act 2015. This prompted a by-election, making her the first MP to lose their seat through the recall process.[11]

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't do that out on my front area where the worst are because it's paved and all my plants are in pots of varying sizes. I used copper tape on some and that seemed to help but with my newer pots I forgot to tape them while empty and they're a bugger to access when full. One tip I'm trying is ... you know those pot scourers that are just a tangle of wire? Well you can get them in copper and I've pulled one apart (ripped my hands to bits) and put the curly strands from it inside the edges of a few pots. Copper supposedly gives them a mild shock. I'd prefer it to blow the cunts up, but I'll take any help I can get. I'll see how that goes.
The soup sprinkled on the soil top supposedly puts nematodes (tiny good worms allegedly) into the soil and they burrow down and destroy the slug grubs before they can creep out to gobble plants. That's the theory. It doesn't harm the plant roots, so worth a try and junior is enjoying the project because it makes him feel all scientific in a nature based way. You can buy pks of nematodes but they are mega expensive and need repeating.
I'm boring. Sorry.😳
At the risk of continuing off-topic slugs are all about the easy life so they go for the fresh young leaves and the easiest routes. Top dress your pot with sharp gravel pref when first planting. If already planted, check foliage and surface of compost first to make sure they are not already lurking before applying gravel. Re slug pellets, remember they attract slugs 😁 and you only need one or two every square foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Regarding Meghan's age
Her father released some photos to the media around the time that the wedding was being planned. One of the photos apparently showed a date proving that Smeg is older than she claims to be. She was born in 1977 so will be 43 this August.

Given that the witch lies about everything it could be true. Prior to the (filtered) lockdown videos I would say she definitely looks over 40.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was one of the reasons that Daddy had to airbrushed away.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.