Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up... took about 3 days off and ended up with 40+ pages to read. Even when Hapless and Meagain are quiet things still go on.

Thank you all ❤ for keeping me entertained.

MLP has been markled. 😂 I have 🍿for the fallout.

I watched the Ch5 documentary on William &Kate on catch up the other night.
it was a huge PR push. I do find myself wondering why; given they are very visible with their zoom calls at the moment.
It was very carefully placing them as front and centre of the RF. They even had Anna Paternal there eating humble pie after her patronising Tatler piece.
i think it was done very recently. Perhaps with it the last month .

So makes me wonder what is being negotiated behind the scenes, as the Harkles are unusuall’y quiet; therefore up to no good.

im sure that at least Harry must be coming back to the U.K. soon, ostensibly to work on his charities. The RF are making it very clear that he is second fiddle and the stars are the Cambridges.
I think is sadly because of the age of HM The Queen, DoE, Charles and Camilla. I can’t see abdications but I can see Prince Regent etc and heartbreakingly I am not sure we will see much of HM The Queen in public again. Expect Wills
and Kate to be front and centre of as much as possible in order to keep the monarchy.

She gave it to her assistant Amy Pickerill.
no idea what the gift was. Let’s just hope it wasn’t meant for Charles!
If you listen to the conversation it sounds like it was something the girl made herself, maybe jewellery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally caught up... took about 3 days off and ended up with 40+ pages to read. Even when Hapless and Meagain are quiet things still go on.

Thank you all ❤ for keeping me entertained.

MLP has been markled. 😂 I have 🍿for the fallout.

I think is sadly because of the age of HM The Queen, DoE, Charles and Camilla. I can’t see abdications but I can see Prince Regent etc and heartbreakingly I am not sure we will see much of HM The Queen in public again. Expect Wills
and Kate to be front and centre of as much as possible in order to keep the monarchy.

If you listen to the conversation it sounds like it was something the girl made herself, maybe jewellery.
İ agree - the Cambridges are front and centre of the Monarchy now in all but name. They present hope for the future with a young family, and actively engage with people. Part of the reason everyone loves and respects the Queen is that she was a young wife and mother, but also very regal. Wills and Kate fit the profile exactly, and balance respect for the Queen with becoming more high profile and respected themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
William and Catherine on their visit to Los Angeles in 2011. Meghan Markle would die for a reception like this. She missed the memo... not even cast as a super hero in a Marvel film would she be received like this.... She threw her Royal allure away, if she ever had it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched the Ch5 documentary on William &Kate on catch up the other night.
it was a huge PR push. I do find myself wondering why; given they are very visible with their zoom calls at the moment.
It was very carefully placing them as front and centre of the RF. They even had Anna Paternal there eating humble pie after her patronising Tatler piece.
i think it was done very recently. Perhaps with it the last month .

So makes me wonder what is being negotiated behind the scenes, as the Harkles are unusuall’y quiet; therefore up to no good.

im sure that at least Harry must be coming back to the U.K. soon, ostensibly to work on his charities. The RF are making it very clear that he is second fiddle and the stars are the Cambridges.
They are definitely building up W&K profile, which makes sense. Charles is only a heartbeat away from the throne but will abdicate by 80 at the latest in line with the other European royal families. William's time is coming.

And then we get this PR from the Palace today. They are keen to say that William is reaching out to Harry 'just a chat, no pressure'. How bad a state is he in?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That last post went to the gremlins...I meant to say that along with the axe murderer,you also know a narc who throws ppl under buses....what a strange little gang of happiness,purity and light we are❤😘🤗
Anyone else notice that all the bloggers are really far behind us and we have heard it all ages ago what they are saying is news.
Loads have actually read the book and the bloggers are still eagerly waiting for it on pre copy...then they have to dissect it and I wouldn't be surprised if Wally did a listen with mammy from cover to cover🙈.thought these ppl were covered in tomato sauces,I mean,sources that told them stuff before everyone else.
They should just come on here for the latest...

William will be on the One Show tonight, doing a video call. (Sun)
I thought you were going to say as a new presenter...🙈
I know they are getting alot of publicity lately but the poor fella hardly gets time to sleep these days🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
William and Catherine on their visit to Los Angeles in 2011. Meghan Markle would die for a reception like this. She missed the memo... not even cast as a super hero in a Marvel film would she be received like this.... She threw her Royal allure away, if she ever had it in the first place.

Found this whilst wandering around the web, ok Murky Megs Twitter!

They get booed at the end of this video,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I refuse to buy it, not putting a cent in Scobie or their pockets! In my mind it’s going to be one long whinge fest about how hard done by they are, because we are all racist, & the RF wouldn’t do as demanded , HMQ refused to retire & allow her & ginge to take over

Anyone shared this? 😮

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020
Blind Item #12

Apparently there have been several questions raised about the profits and the copyright of a cookbook organized by the alliterate former actress turned royal for charity.
Is this coming round again? Could be interesting!

'Together: Our Community Cookbook' is sold on Amazon with The Hubb Community Kitchen as the author and Megz separately mentioned as 'author' of the Foreword (epic grandstanding but nevermind). Published September 2018.

Amazon says: All profits from the sales of this book will help the Hubb Community Kitchen to strengthen lives and communities through cooking.

But the small print on the published copy says 'All profits from the sale of this book will go to the Royal Foundation of the D&D of Cambridge and D&D of Sussex" or its wholly owned tradingg subsidiary for the benefit of the Hubb Community Kitchen blah blah blah"

14 June 2019, the Telegraph wrote a piece based on the annual financial report for the Royal Foundation
The Duchess of Sussex’s Together cookbook has made £557,638 for the Grenfell survivors of the Hubb Community Kitchen, it has emerged, after the royal charity invested £232,551 to help them.

The cookbook has sold 130,000 copies worldwide, with the income raised for the Al Manaar mosque made public by coincidence on the second anniversary of the Grenfell Tower fire.

The annual financial report for the Royal Foundation, the first complete version since the Duchess of Sussex joined her husband and inlaws as a patron, details the money dedicated to the project, unveiled by Meghan in September 2018.

The royal charity spent £204,031 on refurbishing the kitchen of Al Manaar, the Muslim Cultural Heritage Trust, and a further £28,520 on training and development schemes.

Sales of the Together cookbook have made £557,638 - held by the Royal Foundation to reinvest - with the women who worked on it gaining 23 qualifications.
The 2018 Financial report was published 7 June 2019, so we should be seeing the 2019 Financial report any time now. And (surely) the same for the Sussex Foundation?

So it's plausible that there's news coming about the Hubb Cookbook money which I guess was transferred across to the Sussex Foundation, plus all the ongoing income from any book sales.

That's a longwinded way of saying that this blind item is credible, I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

'Together: Our Community Cookbook' is sold on Amazon with The Hubb Community Kitchen as the author and Megz separately mentioned as 'author' of the Foreword (epic grandstanding but nevermind). Published September 2018.

Amazon says: All profits from the sales of this book will help the Hubb Community Kitchen to strengthen lives and communities through cooking.

But the small print on the published copy says 'All profits from the sale of this book will go to the Royal Foundation of the D&D of Cambridge and D&D of Sussex" or its wholly owned tradingg subsidiary for the benefit of the Hubb Community Kitchen blah blah blah"

14 June 2019, the Telegraph wrote a piece based on the annual financial report for the Royal Foundation

The 2018 Financial report was published 7 June 2019, so we should be seeing the 2019 Financial report any time now. And (surely) the same for the Sussex Foundation?

So it's plausible that there's news coming about the Hubb Cookbook money which I guess was transferred across to the Sussex Foundation, plus all the ongoing income from any book sales.

Hope they kept all the receipts and there's none for smegs clothes or security,....
Twisting pair of gets....we know where the money will go .and it will be nowhere near Grenfell.it doesn't say they get the profits,it says it will help with it,so it's word 🥗 again.
It already has ties with Isis jihadi John et al.thats after Smeg phones a known racist cum all round nasty piece of work Harry's cousin,not a real one just her handle on twits🙈,to thank her for raising money, probably that will go to smegs fave chariteeeee, herself.
This Harry's cousin is a right nut job to anyone who doesn't like Smeg and hazanoballs and has a filthy mouth ,and I don't like swearing as you know,being as I was a shy retiring flower before I came here 😎,which we will gloss over quickly,stop laughing at the back.
❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

‘If you could possibly do anything that is more counterpoint to being royal and respectable, you’d go to Hollywood.’

Oh, how prescient.

• Haha
  • Heart

Edited because I posted without actually writing anything! I need to go lay down! :rolleyes:

Anyhow, am I right in thinking that the rest of the costs of Frogmore renovation will be released anytime soon? So the amount the taxpayer really paid for their hobbit hole is due to be revealed

Reactions: 16
i only think we will see less of the Queen in public because of the virus, not because of her age. The Queen mother was doing engagements well into her 90s too.
If Princess Margaret hadn’t died earlier that year in 2002, I suspect the QM Might have had a few more years in her.

likewise I think the CV risk may limit C&C’s engagements for the next couple of years.
i think prior to Megxit, W&K would have carried out short European engagements to minimise the time away from their children and H&M would have carried out the long haul Commonwealth ones.

There is still a part of me that hopes that Harry will divorce and take up his CW role again.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

She had an amazing reception in Oz / NZ for her first tour and was rude as duck behind the scenes.

Can you imagine all these Alisters bothering to meet Meghan?
Talk about letting your stock plummet
They completely miscalculated Megxit. They wanted the flashy gigs and the money.
Stupid and Greedy.

• Angry
What Meghan Wants just posted the local news story about the Immaculate Heart graduation ceremony ☕

LOS FELIZ–After the COVID-19 pandemic threw a wrench into Immaculate Heart High School’s more than 60-year tradition of hosting their commencement ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl, school officials quickly arranged for a trio of surprise speakers to honor this year’s graduates–including a United States Congressman and two famous alumni. .....

Students and parents who tuned into that virtual ceremony–which was promptly removed from the internet following its airing–were treated to surprise messages from Congressman Adam Schiff, Tyra Banks, who graduated Immaculate Heart in 1991, and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, who graduated Immaculate Heart in 1999.

The speakers offered words of encouragement regarding the current pandemic, unemployment and the recent civil unrest following the murder of George Floyd.
LOL at this bit though. They've found a student for a quote which funnily enough is just about Meg..

“I am very proud of Meghan for knowing that the worst thing to do, is be silent,” said graduate and outgoing student body president Maya Al-Mansour Matthews. “I cannot fully express the joy of hearing her wholeheartedly state that Black Lives Matter, that we as young people in this world are already on our way to making change. I am very honored that such wisdom was addressed to my classmates.”

Other seniors spoke of Markle’s extensive humanitarian work, the pride they felt knowing she was an alumna of their school and the feeling that it was “the class of 2020’s responsibility to use our voices.”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I told you so..bye,bye,..don't let the door hit you on the arse as you go.😎😁
Wow i miss one single day and a sugar lets themselves in. Who was manning the hatches witches? Dam! I missed the burn of rage and abuse. Anyone get their lives/family/livelihoods threatened or was this a low level SS infiltrator?

She had an amazing reception in Oz / NZ for her first tour and was rude as duck behind the scenes.

Can you imagine all these Alisters bothering to meet Meghan?
Talk about letting your stock plummet
They completely miscalculated Megxit. They wanted the flashy gigs and the money.
Stupid and Greedy.
Gorgeous. I just watched Williams documentary on mental health - wasn’t Harry originally part of Heads together? Looks like Harry just totally abandoned William on this one. A shame but William did an excellent job and came across as very sincere and really giving a duck. No wonder he's so well respected.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow i miss one single day and a sugar lets themselves in. Who was manning the hatches witches? Dam! I missed the burn of rage and abuse. Anyone get their lives/family/livelihoods threatened or was this a low level SS infiltrator?

Gorgeous. I just watched Williams documentary on mental health - wasn’t Harry originally part of Heads together? Looks like Harry just totally abandoned William on this one. A shame but William did an excellent job and came across as very sincere and really giving a duck. No wonder he's so well respected.
She made me swear again but we saw her off with a flea in her ear.. if you have a minute to read all about it...there are some very talented debaters on here and I'm really proud of them all.if they weren't on my side,I would have been very scared of them all cos they really cut her down to size.
I love you lot on here.❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My excuse is that I'd promised Jessica Mulroney I'd warn her when she was making an enormous great tit of herself, which turned out to be very time consuming, since Jess is such a fuckwitt 😁 😁

She made me swear again but we saw her off with a flea in her ear.. if you have a minute to read all about it...there are some very talented debaters on here and I'm really proud of them all.if they weren't on my side,I would have been very scared of them all cos they really cut her down to size.
I love you lot on here.❤😘🤗
Agreed - they were brilliant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.