Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made me swear again but we saw her off with a flea in her ear.. if you have a minute to read all about it...there are some very talented debaters on here and I'm really proud of them all.if they weren't on my side,I would have been very scared of them all cos they really cut her down to size.
I love you lot on here.❤😘🤗
Me too. ❤

Hmmmm ‘k now Sasha’s getting some 😳😳. FML

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too. ❤

Hmmmm ‘k now Sasha’s getting some 😳😳. FML
Nasty piece of work !!

They are definitely building up W&K profile, which makes sense. Charles is only a heartbeat away from the throne but will abdicate by 80 at the latest in line with the other European royal families. William's time is coming.

And then we get this PR from the Palace today. They are keen to say that William is reaching out to Harry 'just a chat, no pressure'. How bad a state is he in?!?

I cannot see Charles abdicating to be honest ....But i hope he does ,it will be instilled in him by the Queen that the job is for life

Reactions: 12
Sorry...only just seen this.

I wasn’t being prickly...I just thought people might be pissed off going over ground from several threads ago. Just a reassurance that I wasn’t expecting that. No barb intended in the slightest.
Oh good, I was hoping you weren't. Glad I misread things. 🤗

Poppea, have mercy 😂 I've just got up, had my coffee, brain not quite engaged yet....but you're telling me I'm middle-aged 😂😂😂 (I'm slightly older than Megz, or so I think anyway!). Harsh awakening, I'm still 25 in my head...
Aren't we all darling, aren't we all. :m

There’s been a documentary on the Harkles on French TV.
il watch it on catch up later and report back!
Excellent. I hope they massacre them. (not literally obviously).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
William and Catherine on their visit to Los Angeles in 2011. Meghan Markle would die for a reception like this. She missed the memo... not even cast as a super hero in a Marvel film would she be received like this.... She threw her Royal allure away, if she ever had it in the first place.

Ha! Megsy has completely screwed up!

Reactions: 14
Ha! Megsy has completely screwed up!
As soon as I read "allure",I was reminded of Miranda's friend and her"allure"..
So Smeg.....
What have you done today to make you feel proud???
Chuff all for anyone but yourself...
As take that once sang..
Everything changes but you..
No more,I promise❤😘🤗

I see megzyz sugars are giving sasha hell on mylittleponys behalf..
I can't believe that I am saying this...but...I think this time that the forehead was right and Sasha was wrong...
But the karma has shown up late and done her for all the other carp she has doled out.
Feel abit now...sigh... sorry,back to normal now.❤😘🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That last post went to the gremlins...I meant to say that along with the axe murderer,you also know a narc who throws ppl under buses....what a strange little gang of happiness,purity and light we are❤😘🤗
Anyone else notice that all the bloggers are really far behind us and we have heard it all ages ago what they are saying is news.
Loads have actually read the book and the bloggers are still eagerly waiting for it on pre copy...then they have to dissect it and I wouldn't be surprised if Wally did a listen with mammy from cover to cover🙈.thought these ppl were covered in tomato sauces,I mean,sources that told them stuff before everyone else.
They should just come on here for the latest...

I thought you were going to say as a new presenter...🙈
I know they are getting alot of publicity lately but the poor fella hardly gets time to sleep these days🤣🤣🤣
You are so right. Going by the bloggers vids that get posted I honestly think we are the pulse re this pair. Though Harry Markle is generally very informative. People here unearth little nuggets and the rest of us dissect them and come to conclusions that are often spot on. It's mostly common sense which, joking aside, we use liberally. But it's the sleuths who deserve most of the credit. The rest of us sit on our arses going "OOH !" and "AAH!"
It's like a little detective agency and very little passes us by.

As soon as I read "allure",I was reminded of Miranda's friend and her"allure"..
So Smeg.....
What have you done today to make you feel proud???
Chuff all for anyone but yourself...
As take that once sang..
Everything changes but you..
No more,I promise❤😘🤗

I can't believe that I am saying this...but...I think this time that the forehead was right and Sasha was wrong...
But the karma has shown up late and done her for all the other carp she has doled out.
Feel abit now...sigh... sorry,back to normal now.❤😘🤗
I said that from the start. I think Sasha saw an opportunity and took it. That's what her ilk (influencers of any colour) do. They see an opportunity to raise their profile and they grab it.
Undoubtedly MLP was a bleep in her responses but she should have ignored the baiting and kept her big gob shut. I think MLP has thought herself invincible and above reproach because her three kids were attendants at an actual huge Brit royal wedding. Maybe she was top dog for a brief while but smeggy's decline has dragged MLP with her and nobody gives a tit about her opinion (or threats) any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I was so looking forward to see H+Ms little sitting room in the Meyhews dog kennel (you know the only home Megz ever paid for herself with their own money and the only one it was afforadable on her budget), but it looks like it didn't make it into this spread of yesterdays Hello magazine.

Pity!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here's the core story including the quote from 'a friend'

It felt like it came from a standard press release from Megz' PR drones to me...

(Close reading: The Sun said Liza 'reached out' which covers all sorts of contact. Liza's Facebook denial from her team says 'I never met them' Both could be true. So Liza's PR could be rightly very stroppy that (say) a private phone chat was used for publicity.)
Love this analysis. (Sorry if this has been covered, I’m in catch up).

I think Smegs team ran the story, The Sun covered it, the Liza was pissed off her private news was shared so made the denial. But a very specific denial. I agree -I have never met, is not - I have not spoken to/been chatting with/undertaken nightly zoom meetings with them.....

Surely you’d say you haven’t spoken to them since moving to LA?

I think Scoobie now trying to blame The Sun, but it’s to cover for Smegs PR machine.

Love it - the net is tightening around these pair..,.

Reactions: 14
I was so looking forward to see H+Ms little sitting room in the Meyhews dog kennel (you know the only home Megz ever paid for herself with their own money and the only one it was afforadable on her budget), but it looks like it didn't make it into this spread of yesterdays Hello magazine.

Pity!

I like Kate & Williams and the Norwegian Royals sitting rooms.
i wonder if the Cambridges have a wipe clean family room with a tv for the kids?!

Reactions: 8
I like Kate & Williams and the Norwegian Royals sitting rooms.
i wonder if the Cambridges have a wipe clean family room with a tv for the kids?!
Even better! It was once reported they like to hang out in their large (livingroom-) kitchen and this is the reason why HMQ never wanted to visit with them. :D Their concept of family room seems to clash with HMQ style. Though I wonder why she didn't take to it, given her prefered tv program. I've never seen the East Enders but I imagine there is a lot living in the kitchen going on. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been reading the Harry Markled blog about all the slapdash dealings around the Archewell foundation trademarking etc being deliberate rather than shoddy. I always wondered why they haven’t created a social media platform of any sort given their thirst for publicity. They certainly have (deranged) fans desperate for a platform and G&C need it too. They have 11.1 million followers on an Instagram account they don’t use, that they could easily just change the name of and have a huge ready made platform. I’m now wondering if Smeg is controlling the ‘business plan’ and the lack of movement is because she is ultimately planning on swooping in and taking it for herself once she’s ditched him. The archewell stuff seems to indicate either unbelievably shoddy work or it being a ‘front’, a pretence of a plan when Smeg has actually no intention of setting anything up with him. All the Sussex Royal trademarked stuff was when she thought he was her cash cow and therefore a useful ‘sleeping partner’. Now he’s just useless and she’s patiently eyeing up the 11 million followers to steal for herself and he’s too stupid to see it coming. Otherwise why not create something from it for the pair of them? Why not create a twitter account? Why leave it there stagnating?

Reactions: 19
You are so right. Going by the bloggers vids that get posted I honestly think we are the pulse re this pair. Though Harry Markle is generally very informative. People here unearth little nuggets and the rest of us dissect them and come to conclusions that are often spot on. It's mostly common sense which, joking aside, we use liberally. But it's the sleuths who deserve most of the credit. The rest of us sit on our arses going "OOH !" and "AAH!"
It's like a little detective agency and very little passes us by.

I said that from the start. I think Sasha saw an opportunity and took it. That's what her ilk (influencers of any colour) do. They see an opportunity to raise their profile and they grab it.
Undoubtedly MLP was a bleep in her responses but she should have ignored the baiting and kept her big gob shut. I think MLP has thought herself invincible and above reproach because her three kids were attendants at an actual huge Brit royal wedding. Maybe she was top dog for a brief while but smeggy's decline has dragged MLP with her and nobody gives a tit about her opinion (or threats) any more.
Plus MLP has zero style for a stylist/leader/influencer....nada

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MORE DESPERATE NEWS FROM THE HARKLES
The ‘Sussex Squad’ raised an enormous amount of money (supposedly for ‘charidee’) but secretly they were actually funding the cost of Megz and Haribo's sitting room decor😀 The Sugars were "delighted to do this for their Princess as she always has to have the best" they gushed.
The Princess B'Onion explained "It was all so that my beloved Haribo could be reminded of Africa and to ensure that we win Hello Magazine's most beautiful Royal sitting room competition." 😜

This is a BIG EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
Purple-zebra.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been reading the Harry Markled blog about all the slapdash dealings around the Archewell foundation trademarking etc being deliberate rather than shoddy. I always wondered why they haven’t created a social media platform of any sort given their thirst for publicity. They certainly have (deranged) fans desperate for a platform and G&C need it too. They have 11.1 million followers on an Instagram account they don’t use, that they could easily just change the name of and have a huge ready made platform. I’m now wondering if Smeg is controlling the ‘business plan’ and the lack of movement is because she is ultimately planning on swooping in and taking it for herself once she’s ditched him. The archewell stuff seems to indicate either unbelievably shoddy work or it being a ‘front’, a pretence of a plan when Smeg has actually no intention of setting anything up with him. All the Sussex Royal trademarked stuff was when she thought he was her cash cow and therefore a useful ‘sleeping partner’. Now he’s just useless and she’s patiently eyeing up the 11 million followers to steal for herself and he’s too stupid to see it coming. Otherwise why not create something from it for the pair of them? Why not create a twitter account? Why leave it there stagnating?
Yeah I'm surprised why they have as yet to set up any social media presence seeing as they are desperate for any kind of attention and following. Perhaps they are waiting for what they deem the ultimate time for ultimate publicity.

Reactions: 10
Even better! It was once reported they like to hang out in their large (livingroom-) kitchen and this is the reason why HMQ never wanted to visit with them. :D Their concept of family room seems to clash with HMQ style. Though I wonder why she didn't take to it, given her prefered tv program. I've never seen the East Enders but I imagine there is a lot living in the kitchen going on. :giggle:
I don’t think I’ve ever known HMQ to visit other Royals in their homes. They always come to where ever she is.

Reactions: 9
MORE DESPERATE NEWS FROM THE HARKLES
The ‘Sussex Squad’ raised an enormous amount of money (supposedly for ‘charidee’) but secretly they were actually funding the cost of Megz and Haribo's sitting room decor😀 The Sugars were "delighted to do this for their Princess as she always has to have the best" they gushed.
The Princess B'Onion explained "It was all so that my beloved Haribo could be reminded of Africa and to ensure that we win Hello Magazine's most beautiful Royal sitting room competition." 😜

This is a BIG EXCLUSIVE!!!!!
View attachment 155754
Princess B'Onion....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.