Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but only if you consider the dastardly duo human. I consider them slugs, always taking, never giving ... so,
My child is making me some "slug soup" and it's a nightmare. We spent 10 mins with a torch, a nescafe jar and a spatula hunting slugs last night and are due another slug hunt tonight after dark. Fucken google I HATE YOU! Gardening tip my arse.😒
I'm traumatised. How long would I get for filicide? Aunty noo will know.

Maybe like the Charles garden party, she said "This is boring, lets get out of here". bleep.
Come to my greenhouse, the buggars seem to crawl out at night and munch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh, and they eat ALL the tiny carrot tops in the veg patch. I've declared war now πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but only if you consider the dastardly duo human. I consider them slugs, always taking, never giving ... so,
My child is making me some "slug soup" and it's a nightmare. We spent 10 mins with a torch, a nescafe jar and a spatula hunting slugs last night and are due another slug hunt tonight after dark. Fucken google I HATE YOU! Gardening tip my arse.😒
I'm traumatised. How long would I get for filicide? Aunty noo will know.

Maybe like the Charles garden party, she said "This is boring, lets get out of here". bleep.
You are a trooper of a Mum!!! We had another 6 ft snake slither across the deck the other day..........I am terrified to go out now. Terrified I tell you!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You are a trooper of a Mum!!! We had another 6 ft snake slither across the deck the other day..........I am terrified to go out now. Terrified I tell you!!!
Oh you are such a typical American, had to go bigger than my slugs with your 6ft snake. 🀨

Come to my greenhouse, the buggars seem to crawl out at night and munch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh, and they eat ALL the tiny carrot tops in the veg patch. I've declared war now πŸ˜‚
Bloody slugs have it made. Sleep all day then party all night on our lil plants.😑
I hate the slimy little bastards with a passion usually reserved for the dastardly duo.
Oh God it's getting dark and junior is sat clutching his torch and spatula like a swat team member waiting for "GO! GO! GO!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
According to the Telegraph there was enough room

IIRC LCC said she didn't want to deal with the little people.

All reports state they left after she said somthing to her security. I am in bed otherwise I would serch for it. Maybe in the morning.
I suspect LCC is correct, but what really, really bothers me is this - does Smeg not realise that she is and has always been one of the little people? She's such a stuck up gobshite, but she's really in no position to be stuck up at all. She was nobody before she married Harry and she'll be nobody again after they divorce. Hope she ends up buried at Frogmore with Wallis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh you are such a typical American, had to go bigger than my slugs with your 6ft snake. 🀨

Bloody slugs have it made. Sleep all day then party all night on our lil plants.😑
I hate the slimy little bastards with a passion usually reserved for the dastardly duo.
Oh God it's getting dark and junior is sat clutching his torch and spatula like a swat team member waiting for "GO! GO! GO!"
The best and most satisfying ways to despatch slugs (might work on sleazy ex Royals too):

Pour salt on them so they fizz and dissolve
Stamp on their tail end so they explode
Chop them in half with a well aimed spade
Run a lawn mower over them - that pulverises the buggers

Little fuckers munch my dahlias at their peril. 🀬🀬🀬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You are so right. Going by the bloggers vids that get posted I honestly think we are the pulse re this pair. Though Harry Markle is generally very informative. People here unearth little nuggets and the rest of us dissect them and come to conclusions that are often spot on. It's mostly common sense which, joking aside, we use liberally. But it's the sleuths who deserve most of the credit. The rest of us sit on our arses going "OOH !" and "AAH!"
It's like a little detective agency and very little passes us by.

I said that from the start. I think Sasha saw an opportunity and took it. That's what her ilk (influencers of any colour) do. They see an opportunity to raise their profile and they grab it.
Undoubtedly MLP was a bleep in her responses but she should have ignored the baiting and kept her big gob shut. I think MLP has thought herself invincible and above reproach because her three kids were attendants at an actual huge Brit royal wedding. Maybe she was top dog for a brief while but smeggy's decline has dragged MLP with her and nobody gives a tit about her opinion (or threats) any more.
All M&H will do with all the BLM tit is heat up an already boiling cauldron. It will go too far and end in tears, Mark my words. Influencers are the absolute worst for bandwagoning. Classic example here on twatter, read the comments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Although she got her definitions wrong at the beginning, Fame Vixen always has an interesting perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All M&H will do with all the BLM tit is heat up an already boiling cauldron. It will go too far and end in tears, Mark my words. Influencers are the absolute worst for bandwagoning. Classic example here on twatter, read the comments
The comments are comedy gold! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The best and most satisfying ways to despatch slugs (might work on sleazy ex Royals too):

Pour salt on them so they fizz and dissolve
Stamp on their tail end so they explode
Chop them in half with a well aimed spade
Run a lawn mower over them - that pulverises the buggers

Little fuckers munch my dahlias at their peril. 🀬🀬🀬
Burry a can of opened beer with top opened and top of can at ground level, they will go in and drown

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Although she got her definitions wrong at the beginning, Fame Vixen always has an interesting perspective

WOW, normally I'm not fussed on her but I whole heartedly agree with her.Apart from the advice to sue.
Yes my knee jerk reaction re MLP was to laugh at her downfall, even though I think she was set up, but the brands dumping her is something else and far too virtue signaling for my taste. They could have quietly edged her out rather than make a big brouhaha about it. They were shitting bricks in case they were called out so the knee jerk reaction was to ditch her immediately. I don't think sueing is the answer. She said what she said and she's been branded racist , like it or not, so the companies have a right to protect their brands.
Another thing, I'm not getting why she thinks smeggy is to blame and is urging MLP to get revenge. Very odd when we've no idea if they are still cosy or not.
All in all a good video though.

Reactions: 12
There’s been a documentary on the Harkles on French TV.
il watch it on catch up later and report back!
That dress! It's very unflattering πŸ˜„

I saw better dressed Quality Street chocolates 🀭

MO5 ... Lovely seeing my photo I made earlier as your profile pic, that made me smile β€πŸ€— xx

Screenshot_20200616-235830.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Burry a can of opened beer with top opened and top of can at ground level, they will go in and drown
I can't do that out on my front area where the worst are because it's paved and all my plants are in pots of varying sizes. I used copper tape on some and that seemed to help but with my newer pots I forgot to tape them while empty and they're a bugger to access when full. One tip I'm trying is ... you know those pot scourers that are just a tangle of wire? Well you can get them in copper and I've pulled one apart (ripped my hands to bits) and put the curly strands from it inside the edges of a few pots. Copper supposedly gives them a mild shock. I'd prefer it to blow the cunts up, but I'll take any help I can get. I'll see how that goes.
The soup sprinkled on the soil top supposedly puts nematodes (tiny good worms allegedly) into the soil and they burrow down and destroy the slug grubs before they can creep out to gobble plants. That's the theory. It doesn't harm the plant roots, so worth a try and junior is enjoying the project because it makes him feel all scientific in a nature based way. You can buy pks of nematodes but they are mega expensive and need repeating.
I'm boring. Sorry.😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In the video of Charles’s 70th 4 day’s after wedding MM accepts some sort of gift and then gives it to someone else as she’s stalking away. Anyone know what it was and who she passed it on to???
Someone gave her bullshit in a bag....to remind Meghan of what's she's full of πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I only just noticed MO5's avvy. πŸ˜‚ πŸ€—
Lol πŸ˜„ ❀ x A nice surprise when I saw it ...I even took a photo 🀭 xx

I have took a screennshot of this video...
Harry's Beard!! David Platt from Coronation Street is looking well nowadays πŸ˜„

Screenshot_20200617-004427.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.