Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The difference is I haven't blindly said Ireland is without fault. Racism is as rife here as it is in the UK. It's not an opinion that they are racist nations, it's fact. Maybe it's not an overt issue, but it's embedded into every faction of life. Ireland does have a particular problem with sectarianism, but let's not get into the cause of Irelands problems, eh? ;)
And nobody is saying that the UK is “without fault”. Racists exist wherever human beings do.

But to go from that to insisting (on the basis of no evidence whatsoever) that poor Meghan is only disliked because the UK is inherently racist is despicable. How fucking dare you?

We gave the woman a £35m wedding with a dress that cost more than most people’s houses. She got a free home, renovated to her specifications and a £1m wardrobe of clothes. 99% of the extensive media coverage was glowingly positive - she was on tea towels, biscuit tins, calendars and plates. Her ridiculous pretentions of “humanitarianism” were politely accepted without quibble - I‘m not sure we could have done more to welcome her, quite frankly.

But she threw it all back in our faces. Why? Because she refused to be held accountable for her own behaviour and went home in a huff. She was a publicly funded figure, a representative of the Queen, not a private individual and as such it is NOT acceptable to clear entire stands at Wimbledon for yourself, or make speeches about carbon footprints shortly before sneaking on to 3 private planes in as many weeks. It is not acceptable to speak to staff like shit or to make use of a foreign funded tour to a country of devastating violence in order to announce how hard done by YOU are.

Her behaviour has been quite disgraceful. That is why she is not liked.

But, hey, she’s slightly brown & that’s all you need to hold someone in high esteem, right? Unfortunately, we’re not racists here so best you move along now.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Have you been watching the news, hun? Come back to me when you've taken down all your slave trader statues, oh and all the Oliver Cromwell ones, what with his genocidal tendencies, the scallywag!

And the royals are especially racist - 97% of higher honours go to white people. Good old Phillip has a long and colourful history in particular of being a racist old cunt haha
The vast majority of the uk is white - that’s why most things (including honours) go to them. Simple maths. But Black & Asian Brits are well represented.

Interesting that you have to go back 200 plus years to find our racism. We were racist (along with the entire Western hemisphere) but today we are significantly more tolerant than literally anywhere else on the planet. Do you know, we have the highest number of mixed-race couples in the world?

Martin Luther King asked that people be judged by their character, not their skin tone. Markle is not liked because she’s not likeable. For you to assume that her skin colour MUST be a factor suggests that YOU think that’s the only interesting or notable thing about her...which is racist.

So, stand down, Captain Boring. You’re attempting a battle of wits for which you are completely unarmed, so bugger off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute shit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - fuck the monarchy. How the fuck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.
Yes, dear.

Except Harry didn’t want to leave the RF, did he? Did you not trouble to read the manifesto? He wanted all the same perks & riches, but to do less work. He was told to fuck off. You can translate that into: “...turned his back on his family to marry the woman he loved” if you like, but it’s childish nonsense. Besides which, they were already married. Did you not notice the £35m wedding the “racist” UK paid for?

Oh, and screwing a 16 year old may be many things, but it is not paedophilia (note the spelling). Paedophilia relates specifically to pre-pubescent children. And Andrew is not in jail because he’s not been convicted of anything. Out here in the civilized world, that matters.

The UK is not racist. We’re the most tolerant nation on Earth. We just don’t like lying, narcissistic, show-offs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
Thank you😊

I personally think, a divorce is looming. He realises he’s gotten himself in too deep with the wrong person (hope he realises that anyway). I don’t think he has always wanted “freedom” from the royal family. He would be bugger all if he had come from a different family. I don’t think he realises quite how privileged he is (or was) and now he’s pissed all that away for someone who’s only in it for herself. She wanted to modernise the monarchy, create her own rules and ignore royal traditions and when people realised that she threw her toys out of the pram, made out she’s been consistently victimised and attacked by “racist media” when that isn’t the case in my opinion. She didn’t get her own way and she didn’t like it. Just my opinion though !
Welcome.:)
bib.Regarding her wanting to modernise the monarchy. I think it was more that she wanted to go down in history for modernising them. Yes the monarchy are stuffy but stuffy is not always bad and they've been gently modernising from within over the years. Fuck sake, even 'allowing' haribo to marry a divorced woman with a jail bird mommy was a huge step that few people give them credit for. Edward the 8th had to abdicate to marry his american popsy, but haribo just said "Yo gangan I want to marry an ex yacht girl straight outta Compton with at least one ex hubby and a black mother who's served jail time ..." and he was gifted a £40 million wedding and a £5 million refurbed home. Anyway ... the Firm are doing fine just taking it slow but smeggy wanted to go down in history as the brave amazonian style warrior woman who single handedly dragged Brenda & co kicking and screaming out of the dark ages. Stupid bitch thought haribo had influence enough to back her up in her woke agenda and didn't take into account the loyal staff, press and people who don't want her kind of wokey shite forced down their throats. She got mauled.:m
That's eating her up. She truly thought she was so special that she could take on the firm single handedly and it all went to shit. I think there will be court cases because that bitch wants her revenge by any means necessary.
She's certainly a cunt, but haribo is a traitor to his family and country so he's a bigger cunt.

Long time lurker and this be my first post. Love to follow these threads - for ages I was very bemused by Meghan's antics but nice to see I'm not alone!

I had an inkling of an idea along the lines of Michael Jacksons song "Dont matter if you're black or white" since Duchess Chameleon seems to like changing her identity when it suits. But I'm not good at these plays on words!
Welcome. That might fit a thread title.
Harry & Meghan #28. Black or white, still full of shite.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Campagne

VIP Member
The Father’s Day pic of Prince Charles And Prince William is fantastic!
i think it is just a snap on a phone, never meant to be mad public.
However, it shows how genuinely close they are. So lovely !
7018C473-4191-43F2-913A-ECE1108431A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Melodybear

Bit premature, but the next thread could be called” Harry and Meghan : A pair of what Freda says”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Be kond

Chatty Member
Hello 👋

Welcome to the thread. They’re a nice lot on here.
What are your thoughts on H&M?
Thank you😊

I personally think, a divorce is looming. He realises he’s gotten himself in too deep with the wrong person (hope he realises that anyway). I don’t think he has always wanted “freedom” from the royal family. He would be bugger all if he had come from a different family. I don’t think he realises quite how privileged he is (or was) and now he’s pissed all that away for someone who’s only in it for herself. She wanted to modernise the monarchy, create her own rules and ignore royal traditions and when people realised that she threw her toys out of the pram, made out she’s been consistently victimised and attacked by “racist media” when that isn’t the case in my opinion. She didn’t get her own way and she didn’t like it. Just my opinion though !

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
In fairness, a thread where esteemed publications such as Women's Day are a reputable source of information probably isn't for me 😂
witches.jpg

Curse false saint Smeghan and her magic minge
Haribo's flacid banana has a ginger tinge
Fly away fans of Smeggy, back to your lair
The good witches of tattle really don't care!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
If only it was true, but at least leave M there.

So..if it's a secret mission,wouldn't it be a good idea not to put it in print before they even go there.Surely they should have told everyone after,not before,duh.
I do believe everything in the papers and mags,cos they never lie or stretch Omid Armstrong,I mean,the truth...
Am I naive or I'm a brand of water reversed😁🤣🤣🤣

I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute shit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - fuck the monarchy. How the fuck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.
I hate to tell you but you have taken a wrong turn on to the wrong thread.you need to go on twitter and join the sussexsquad..
No need to thank me,you're welcome
😎🙈❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 42

freda19

VIP Member
Love the birthday / Father’s Day photos.
But this one is terrible. Doesn’t show the kids and is a most unflattering angle of William’s head.
Which makes it sweeter I think. He doesn't care about his baldness and the kids don't care either. They're just a young family messing around.
The posed one on the swing is perfect too, but this one is very natural and cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

spangly

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Meghan and Harry #28 Harry wishes he could Swing Low but he lost his balls long ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Norbs

VIP Member
The difference is I haven't blindly said Ireland is without fault. Racism is as rife here as it is in the UK. It's not an opinion that they are racist nations, it's fact. Maybe it's not an overt issue, but it's embedded into every faction of life. Ireland does have a particular problem with sectarianism, but let's not get into the cause of Irelands problems, eh? ;)
I think you are struggling to see the difference between ‘nations where there are racists’ and ‘racist nations’. The UK is definitely the former, as is every nation. It really isn’t the latter - either in comparative or absolute terms.

Anyway none of that has anything whatsoever to do with why Meghan wanted to leave the UK. She simply wanted to exploit her royal status to advance her Hollywood dream. And she led Harry by the cock away from his family, his birthright and his home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Couldn't help myself. Had to respond to their latest scam about her "destined to fight systemic racism" by posting this on my FB
"
Pass me the sick bucket! They are now trying to hijack the BLM movement because none of their plans have worked so far...
This is the woman who identified as Caucasian on her acting CV throughout her career.
The same woman who only invited one black member of her family, indeed only one member of her family, to her extremely expensive tax payer funded wedding.
The same woman who whinged about her life of luxury and "surviving not thriving" in the midst of Africa where people continue to struggle with poverty, rape and violence daily.
The same woman who planned, with her fiance before they were married, to skip out of the UK once they had made all their showbiz and American connections through the big wedding (remember the guest list) so that they could rake in the big bucks with setting up a dodgy " charity foundation" like the Clintons and other immoral schemers.
Shame on them...."

(No response from my family.
I practically brought up my mixed race niece, who I have noticed has fallen into the trap of becoming a "sugar". I have been quite outspoken about the BLM movement being hijacked by violent political thugs as well. She and her partner, who is African, support BLM and, being young and idealistic are getting swept up in the fervour of the current situation which includes the theory/propoganda that racism forced the "gruesome twosome" out of the UK. Unfortunately she is becoming apologetic of her "whiteness", because she didn't experience enough racism growing up and was loved and protected by her family (I suspect her partner's family are trying to inculcate her to feel inadequate, they have always made it clear that as a mixed race afro-carribean she wasn't quite good enough for their son). She is worried for her own daughter's future, I know, but I wish she could see how loved and how beautiful and amazing they are ❤ My adult children think I am becoming strange, menopausal and right wing. They forget we lived through a lot of the crap they are wanting to support but can't quite recognise (ultra left wing union run country, 3 day working week and electricity cuts, bodies, rubbish and rats in the street through mass strikes - aka Corbyn and Momentum's wet dream). I am white, but definitely not privileged - as a child we had no frills, barely enough food and poor housing. We worked hard for what we could give our children, including a sense of ethics and morals not entitlement. They forget how reactionary and defiant I was!)

I initially thought it was great that "she" was joining the BRF, but quickly came to realise that things were not quite right - couldn't quite put my finger on it - then the interview in Africa just blew everything out of the water for me. It was so evident that she was acting.

Then the extended break before and during Xmas, the announcement of stepping back for reasons of protecting the family especially the wife and child. Now the mists clear. Wife wants publicity. Just not within the constraints of the BRF. Actually, this was all planned before the wedding, don't you know. She will hog the spotlight, jump onto any bandwagon that will attract most attention and funding at present (because Covid 19 scuppered their initial plans) and ride that wagon until they can change horses for the main money spinner (their foundation, which I suppose will have all the attributes of a chameleon, which is why their initial registration may have failed if they want to register something that can be fluid and "dynamic" and "reactive" to future needs to generate as much money as possible).

And breathe...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

WallacesDog

Tweet is unavailable....
Interesting!
The Beeb Breakfast show were using this girl's MeAgain lip sync to promote their interview with her!
She retweeted it and people were commenting on BBC choosing that particular one! Saw it with my own eyes and liked it.
so it's since been deleted by BBC!
who decided it needed to be pulled? And why?
The original;

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mardymare

VIP Member
Not sure if this link will work but it's Will's birthday tomorrow and another great photo of him and the Cambridge children taken by Kate (on Kensingtonroyal instagram)

utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Norbs

VIP Member
Anyone thinking of entering the competition below? 🤣😂🤣😂🙄
Oh, @freda19 please enter. Use the pic after the Marines concert where they’re in the car and she looks furious and he spaced out. Say your fave thing about them is that they’re a pair of shameless c*nts. We’ll all ‘like’ it, you’ll win and get the prize. The bonus is that all of the sugars will be mightily peeved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37