Harry and Meghan #27 Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One things for sure - Smeg and Haribo are plotting something while Dorito looks after Archie.šŸ˜

Dorito šŸ˜„šŸ’• x

I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute tit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - duck the monarchy. How the duck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.
Is that you Meghan? šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Now that @itsmet is probably one of Smegs advisors so best to ignore the tone deaf and colourblind comments from them. I mean read a room lady. This is not the Ginge and Cringe appreciation society.

ANyway when is Smeg going to stand up for MyLittlePony? DId we not already establish that the worst thing to say is nothing?
MLP has served her purpose. I wonder when they met ? MM became Jewish and moved to Canada and was white. MLP was (is) Jewish.
Now MM is a PoC and an Anglican. There are so many different persona's and lie's to deal with it's a wonder her head doesn't explode.
That Tyler guy who's house they are living in ( or not, I can't keep up ) has just said that he will cover the funeral expenses of the young black guy who was killed in Atlanta. Could this be why they have bailed ? The light they want to shine is blasting straight back at them :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve been lurking for a long time and thereā€™s many people on here who arenā€™t ok. I agree with many of the opinions on Harry and Meghan but I am worried about @Yorkiejules are you ok?x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You seem ... prickly. You ask for info then toss a little barb.
Are you okay? I know nobod ....... yeah that.

Have a banana and cheer up
Sorry...only just seen this.

I wasnā€™t being prickly...I just thought people might be pissed off going over ground from several threads ago. Just a reassurance that I wasnā€™t expecting that. No barb intended in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh duck!!!!!!

Barb not bard, šŸ˜® I can't even delete my post!!!

Struggling with a bad headache for the last ten hours so I use it as an excusešŸ˜¶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope Freda can mass produce those bananas, we may all need one thrown to us at some stagešŸ˜

The being asked to go video

Sorry to go off topic, but just thought this a beautiful set of photos of Wills and Kate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You called haribo flaccid. :eek:

*Giggles like a 13yr old*.

Probably true though these days.
Flaccid!!!! Gawd brings back memories! I tried my best, honest!!

I commend Harry and Meghan for distancing themselves from the absolute tit show that is the monarchy.
Racist grandad, weirdo uncle, their disdain for anyone who doesn't fit the old fashioned english rose image.
They're a racist and elitist organisation - duck the monarchy. How the duck is weirdo uncle Andrew not in prison? Harry made a tough decision to essentially turn his back on the family he was born into and marry the woman he loved, and the way they've been treated for existing is disgusting. It's shone a massive light on the racism problem in the UK public and media.
no sugar with my tea thanks

Have you been watching the news, hun? Come back to me when you've taken down all your slave trader statues, oh and all the Oliver Cromwell ones, what with his genocidal tendencies, the scallywag!

And the royals are especially racist - 97% of higher honours go to white people. Good old Phillip has a long and colourful history in particular of being a racist old bleep haha
May I respectfully suggest you buy a history book? Hysteria wins no arguments. The objective is to learn from history, not suppress it. What next, burning books? Hitleresque much????

And nobody is saying that the UK is ā€œwithout faultā€. Racists exist wherever human beings do.

But to go from that to insisting (on the basis of no evidence whatsoever) that poor Meghan is only disliked because the UK is inherently racist is despicable. How bleeping dare you?

We gave the woman a Ā£35m wedding with a dress that cost more than most peopleā€™s houses. She got a free home, renovated to her specifications and a Ā£1m wardrobe of clothes. 99% of the extensive media coverage was glowingly positive - she was on tea towels, biscuit tins, calendars and plates. Her ridiculous pretentions of ā€œhumanitarianismā€ were politely accepted without quibble - Iā€˜m not sure we could have done more to welcome her, quite frankly.

But she threw it all back in our faces. Why? Because she refused to be held accountable for her own behaviour and went home in a huff. She was a publicly funded figure, a representative of the Queen, not a private individual and as such it is NOT acceptable to clear entire stands at Wimbledon for yourself, or make speeches about carbon footprints shortly before sneaking on to 3 private planes in as many weeks. It is not acceptable to speak to staff like tit or to make use of a foreign funded tour to a country of devastating violence in order to announce how hard done by YOU are.

Her behaviour has been quite disgraceful. That is why she is not liked.

But, hey, sheā€™s slightly brown & thatā€™s all you need to hold someone in high esteem, right? Unfortunately, weā€™re not racists here so best you move along now.
and she's
Dorito šŸ˜„šŸ’• x

Is that you Meghan? šŸ˜„
yawn. The cunts everywhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020
Blind Item #12

Apparently there have been several questions raised about the profits and the copyright of a cookbook organized by the alliterate former actress turned royal for charity.
I thought that was one of the few good things sheā€™d done from the heart.
so sheā€™s Managed to screw over the Grenfell victims too.
sheā€™s got a cash register instead of a heart. How bleeping rich does one need to be?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought that was one of the few good things sheā€™d done from the heart.
so sheā€™s Managed to screw over the Grenfell victims too.
sheā€™s got a cash register instead of a heart. How bleeping rich does one need to be?
AFAIK it wasn't even her own idea. PoW had done the same thing a couple of years ago and suggested it. He thought it would be a good fit, as she is so fond of telling everyone how much she loves to cook. It was supposed to make her look accessible and caring. Guess this is why she brought the Dorito :love: for the photo op, too.

A middle aged woman bringing her mom to her first day at work! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey darlins - catching up on a few threads because life is stupid. But just wanted to thank yā€™all for being a refreshing breath of rational non-woke air at this really maddening time. Caretaker duties have increased and people are lecturing me on my white privilege unasked - and the Texas skeeters are now out in force. I have an axe in the closet. Hopefully it stays there.

back to reading up on our dastardly duodenum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
AFAIK it wasn't even her own idea. PoW had done the same thing a couple of years ago and suggested it. He thought it would be a good fit, as she is so fond of telling everyone how much she loves to cook. It was supposed to make her look accessible and caring. Guess this is why she brought the Dorito :love: for the photo op, too.

A middle aged woman bringing her mom to her first day at work! :rolleyes:
Poppea, have mercy šŸ˜‚ I've just got up, had my coffee, brain not quite engaged yet....but you're telling me I'm middle-aged šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (I'm slightly older than Megz, or so I think anyway!). Harsh awakening, I'm still 25 in my head...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched the Ch5 documentary on William &Kate on catch up the other night.
it was a huge PR push. I do find myself wondering why; given they are very visible with their zoom calls at the moment.
It was very carefully placing them as front and centre of the RF. They even had Anna Paternal there eating humble pie after her patronising Tatler piece.
i think it was done very recently. Perhaps with it the last month .

So makes me wonder what is being negotiated behind the scenes, as the Harkles are unusuallā€™y quiet; therefore up to no good.

im sure that at least Harry must be coming back to the U.K. soon, ostensibly to work on his charities. The RF are making it very clear that he is second fiddle and the stars are the Cambridges.

Poppea, have mercy šŸ˜‚ I've just got up, had my coffee, brain not quite engaged yet....but you're telling me I'm middle-aged šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (I'm slightly older than Megz, or so I think anyway!). Harsh awakening, I'm still 25 in my head...
The being 25 in your head will last another 15 years or so. Then one day, you'll walk your dog at what you think to be a brisk pace only to see a woman half your age doing the round in half your time. This is the day it'll slowly sink in. Next thing you know, you hear yourself quite loudly huffing and puffing in the morning, bones aching till after that first coffee and a hot shower and, as if that wasn't enough, you'll try to find a higher seat to perch on at your moms than her really, really (since when exactly šŸ¤”) low and deep chesterfield, no one is able to get up from. Well, at least not you anymore. Not with ease. And not without some loud groaning. :oops:

True story that! šŸ˜¢

But you aren't alone. All of my friends were offended, when I said at my 40th birthday (in 2004, 7884) , I wasn't even middle aged anymore. They tried to convince me, being in ones 50s is middle aged. Maybe in 2320, when people get 104 on average. Right now...

You, of course are eternally young! At heart and in your mind, but this does count, doesn't it ;-) šŸ˜

ETA missing word: thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And nobody is saying that the UK is ā€œwithout faultā€. Racists exist wherever human beings do.

But to go from that to insisting (on the basis of no evidence whatsoever) that poor Meghan is only disliked because the UK is inherently racist is despicable. How bleeping dare you?

We gave the woman a Ā£35m wedding with a dress that cost more than most peopleā€™s houses. She got a free home, renovated to her specifications and a Ā£1m wardrobe of clothes. 99% of the extensive media coverage was glowingly positive - she was on tea towels, biscuit tins, calendars and plates. Her ridiculous pretentions of ā€œhumanitarianismā€ were politely accepted without quibble - Iā€˜m not sure we could have done more to welcome her, quite frankly.

But she threw it all back in our faces. Why? Because she refused to be held accountable for her own behaviour and went home in a huff. She was a publicly funded figure, a representative of the Queen, not a private individual and as such it is NOT acceptable to clear entire stands at Wimbledon for yourself, or make speeches about carbon footprints shortly before sneaking on to 3 private planes in as many weeks. It is not acceptable to speak to staff like tit or to make use of a foreign funded tour to a country of devastating violence in order to announce how hard done by YOU are.

But, hey, sheā€™s slightly brown & thatā€™s all you need to hold someone in high esteem, right? Unfortunately, weā€™re not racists here so best you move along now.

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ Bravo!

Reactions: 18
I watched the Ch5 documentary on William &Kate on catch up the other night.
it was a huge PR push. I do find myself wondering why; given they are very visible with their zoom calls at the moment.
It was very carefully placing them as front and centre of the RF. They even had Anna Paternal there eating humble pie after her patronising Tatler piece.
i think it was done very recently. Perhaps with it the last month .

So makes me wonder what is being negotiated behind the scenes, as the Harkles are unusuallā€™y quiet; therefore up to no good.

im sure that at least Harry must be coming back to the U.K. soon, ostensibly to work on his charities. The RF are making it very clear that he is second fiddle and the stars are the Cambridges.
Or...

C&C are in their 70s themselves, which makes them part of the vulnerable persons. W&K will need to be the face of the monarchy for the most part from now on. It would not be wise to risk the next kings life for a few handshakes. My guess is C&C will do the big stuff like Macron and the other states dinners, do mostly Zoom chats and W&K will be out and about. Do the inaugurations, visiting hospitals and everything else needing to meet a lot of people.

And this is why the public needs to see them as the new face of the monarchy. The nice new face. Not the selfacclaimed new face, with the new no-protocol, woke-feminist-me-me-person.

Hey darlins - catching up on a few threads because life is stupid. But just wanted to thank yā€™all for being a refreshing breath of rational non-woke air at this really maddening time. Caretaker duties have increased and people are lecturing me on my white privilege unasked - and the Texas skeeters are now out in force. I have an axe in the closet. Hopefully it stays there.

back to reading up on our dastardly duodenum.
Oh, exiting!

I might finally know an axe murderer!!!! :cool:

Yay, me! šŸ¤—

• Haha
Reactions: 24

You are absolutely right, she would be singing a very different tune if our head of state , president Michael D had a jumped up , virtual signalling grandson that married an old soap actress, cost the country 35 million for her 3rd wedding in an over priced rag, and an eye watering clothes budget, then a huge handout to renovate a hardly lived in house etc etc preaching about the environment when flying on private jets ( we had a tighten your belts lecture from haughey in the 80's while he lived like a prince) and the price of it all heaped on the taxpayer , the hospitals, homeless and housing issues would be the reason people would object to such obsessive spending, people wouldn't care if she was green, blue or purple, anyone with half a braincell would see the greed. Luckily we don't have to support the head of states extended family .

Reactions: 21
Thereā€™s been a documentary on the Harkles on French TV.
il watch it on catch up later and report back!

Reactions: 14
In the video of Charlesā€™s 70th 4 dayā€™s after wedding MM accepts some sort of gift and then gives it to someone else as sheā€™s stalking away. Anyone know what it was and who she passed it on to???

Reactions: 4
In the video of Charlesā€™s 70th 4 dayā€™s after wedding MM accepts some sort of gift and then gives it to someone else as sheā€™s stalking away. Anyone know what it was and who she passed it on to???
She gave it to her assistant Amy Pickerill.
no idea what the gift was. Letā€™s just hope it wasnā€™t meant for Charles!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.