Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never even heard Mylittlepony speak so I can't defend or attack her credentials but somehow I think this is karma at its finest. Talented people in honest jobs are suffering en masse at the moment so I can't really feel much sympathy for this shady lady whose claims to fame seem to be through her husband as well as her "BFF" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
I have never even heard Mylittlepony speak so I can't defend or attack her credentials but somehow I think this is karma at its finest. Talented people in honest jobs are suffering en masse at the moment so I can't really feel much sympathy for this shady lady whose claims to fame seem to be through her husband as well as her "BFF" :rolleyes:
Once again, something/someone associated with Cringe, goes tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m bewildered! I saw this photo yesterday and wondered if it was genuine. I fully remember the β€˜nazi’ stuff but do not remember seeing the kkk or black face stuff. If it is real then I think Harry is in for a load of, deservedly, shite......how does any of that support the BLM stuff 😳
The black faced person is depicting Papa Lazarou from the League of Gentlemen comedy programme.

Reactions: 9
Please can we take a moment to think about my little pony.she has been struck down in her prime and now it looks like her career is in tatters...πŸ™
We must now regard Smeg as a dangerous pandemic...as it seems that if you stand anyway near her,or have anything to do with her,you will be infected with bad karma and immense bad luck that will affect your whole income and life forever and you will never be able to get rid of the taint,even after washing for at least 20 secs while singing happy birthday.
It is a very sad day....for some...
πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Please think of the children πŸ™ˆ
β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was false (I did a fair bit of research into last year).
I obviously thought the story about James being switched with Harry was false πŸ‘€ :ROFLMAO: Was James a real person/story? Did he really get shot?

The black faced person is depicting Papa Lazarou from the League of Gentlemen comedy programme.
Is that photo genuine? On twitter people are saying it is Harry?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Please can we take a moment to think about my little pony.she has been struck down in her prime and now it looks like her career is in tatters.
She won't starve though. And given her bad taste in friends, plastic surgery and playing stylist even though she has not a clue about how to dress well and fitting for occasion and body type (e.g. having been MMs stylist) , it might be for the better good of mankind.

Mulroney is the daughter of Veronica (Coleman) and Stephen Brownstein.[4][5] She is a descendant of the founders of Browns Shoes
Wikipedia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Letter from Prince Harry to African Parks :
"We are currently living through an extinction crisis, and now a global pandemic that has shaken us to our core and brought the world to a standstill. On the extinction crisis the science is clear: we have perhaps a decade to course correct before we lock in our fate. On this pandemic, while much is still unknown, some evidence suggests that the virus' origins may be linked to our exploitation of nature. The gravity of these challenges is coming to light, but we must not be paralysed by them."

Does anyone else think that this is rather out of order? I agree with the main part regarding protecting nature as much as we can, but Haribo is making a bit of an assumption here about Covid19 what the hell does he mean?
/QUOTE]

!
The stuff about the virus's origins being linked to our exploitation of nature...is pretty simple, (it has to be for Harry to understand it!) its linked to the idea that there are not enough wild areas left in the world.

The bats that originally had the Coronavirus' lived in caves for thousands of years, miles and miles away from people. They were minding their own business, and the people they might infect lived nowhere near them.
As humans have taken over the world, they have chosen to build over or industrialise traditional natural areas, thereby leaving the native wildlife
a) nowhere to live
b) at risk of being put into the food chain by unscrupulous hunters looking for a cheap meal.
c) the poisonous and dangerous virus carried innocently in the food chain by bats etc, are now too close to and too accessible to human civilisation.

The idea is if people hadn't gone into the bats natural environment, and had left them alone, the coronavirus wouldn't have had the access into the human population... So the coronavirus pandemic is our own fault, for destroying and exploiting nature!!

Or...it might be caused by some kind of accident or conspiracy theory ….you take your pick

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that photo genuine? On twitter people are saying it is Harry?
It's fake. There is a photographer, Alison Jackson, that sets up fake royal photos under the guise of art work, that look vaguely authentic at a glance but all in an absurd situation. Harry did dress as a Nazi, but not with someone else as KKK and another as a minstrel (not Papa Lazarou) - that's supposed to be the 'joke'. There are hundreds, she gets in on every royal event.

Example of some others:
images.list.co.uk_alison-ja.jpg
0_Alison-Jackson.jpg
52508040_550682268750236_4324216628876148736_n.jpg

Obviously they're all fakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haz is broadcasting from the closet again...

...although the small print says the clip was for a meeting in May. So two weeks later here comes the PR. ETA That story has been up for two hours and just 180 comments. He's not getting much interest these days.

I think we are going to get a few Royals at the mini Trooping tomorrow btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think Meghan will speak out over the Jessica Mulrooney scandal ? Will she be ghosted next? Or does she know too much?

Reactions: 11
Do you think Meghan will speak out over the Jessica Mulrooney scandal ? Will she be ghosted next? Or does she know too much?
They will be hoping this one dies a death as soon as possible so the last thing JM will want is a flurry of Megz press releases....

ETA Looks like the press release of the day from Sunshine Snakes is all about Smart Works. Jessica who?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.