Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inflated lips almost never look good imho, the resemble ducks or slimy slugs.
Whenever I see the really overinflated lips, it just reminds me of a sex doll. I saw someone on CBB once (I think that's what it was on) who had obviously gone a bit far with the fillers and she couldn't even drink or eat properly - she had to use a straw to drink and even then she couldn't grip it in her lips and kept dribbling! I laughed at the irony of that because she obviously thought she looked really sexy and possibly wanted to attract a guy and maybe any guy would like to fantasise what she could do with those lips but the answer would be, not much.....I don't think she actually had any feeling in them and she certainly couldn't grip anything in them.......🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just wish to clarify that I, in no way, said it was an apocalyptic atmosphere in Sweden, nonetheless I'm still allowed to express my feelings about our situation (anyone is welcome to disagree).
This will be the last I write on the matter as I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Thank you.
Hope you don't think I was criticising in any way...it is fascinating to hear what's really happening as our press manipulate everything to suit the current narrative.

Reactions: 8
Whenever I see the really overinflated lips, it just reminds me of a sex doll. I saw someone on CBB once (I think that's what it was on) who had obviously gone a bit far with the fillers and she couldn't even drink or eat properly - she had to use a straw to drink and even then she couldn't grip it in her lips and kept dribbling! I laughed at the irony of that because she obviously thought she looked really sexy and possibly wanted to attract a guy and maybe any guy would like to fantasise what she could do with those lips but the answer would be, not much.....I don't think she actually had any feeling in them and she certainly couldn't grip anything in them.......🤪
But have you or anyone you know, said “you know what i think is sexy? big oversized lips” Ive never heard it from a girl or a guy as something that looks sexy or that attracts them to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hehe...no-one I know!
I guess someone has said it along the lines somewhere or else I don't know how the duck lips pouting became a thing! I know that full lips are supposed to echo a foof but anyone with a swollen foof like that must have a serious nut allergy ;)

Anyway - back on topic - Harry and Meghan are a pair of swollen foofs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think MLP has put Smeg in a very awkward position...at this moment,she will want to disown her cos she's trying to get well in with BLM,on the other hand she needs the forehead on side for the 5 friends court case...
So I'm thinking Smeg will play nice til straight after the court case then depending how this BLM thing goes/court case goes,she will either fully support her or distance herself.the forehead does have lots of dosh,even though the influence has gone awry and she knows smegs secrets...probably both have equal shite on one another,and if MLP is as Teflon as Smeg once was,she will know how to reinvent herself. I'm thinking re the divorce and supporting the victim against the horrid royals and the mental hazanoballs...it does rest on the court case and how black Smeg will paint herself,iykwim.
There's always the new Soho ahem club...sure they will need a couple of ahem,waitresses,if money gets tighter than their facelifts....🙈
There's always Omid to blame cos he's always putting his foot in his mouth...he helps as much as he hinders🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hehe...no-one I know!
I guess someone has said it along the lines somewhere or else I don't know how the duck lips pouting became a thing! I know that full lips are supposed to echo a foof but anyone with a swollen foof like that must have a serious nut allergy ;)

Anyway - back on topic - Harry and Meghan are a pair of swollen foofs!
Ahhhhhh ok thats it then - they echo the “lower lips” aka foof 🤣🤣😳!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhhhhh ok thats it then - they echo the “lower lips” aka foof 🤣🤣😳!
" Lips are often viewed as a symbol for sensuality and sexuality. This has many origins; above all, the lips are a very sensitive erogenous and tactile organ. Furthermore, in many cultures of the world, a woman's mouth and lips are veiled because of their representative association with the vulva, and because of their role as a woman's secondary sexual organ "
Taken from Psychology Wiki - Lips and Face

I knew I hadn't just imagined it all!......................................🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
" Lips are often viewed as a symbol for sensuality and sexuality. This has many origins; above all, the lips are a very sensitive erogenous and tactile organ. Furthermore, in many cultures of the world, a woman's mouth and lips are veiled because of their representative association with the vulva, and because of their role as a woman's secondary sexual organ "
Taken from Psychology Wiki - Lips and Face

I knew I hadn't just imagined it all!......................................🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup makes perfect sense! I didn’t connect the dots when wondering why women are blasting their 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄’s to secondary sexual organ enhancement!

Reactions: 8
But have you or anyone you know, said “you know what i think is sexy? big oversized lips” Ive never heard it from a girl or a guy as something that looks sexy or that attracts them to someone.
I've never heard of a man saying that he's attracted to inflated lips either or come to mention it, drawn on slug eyebrows and behinds that look like Kim Kardashian's.😁
I realise that I might be out of touch but modern men must be sorely disappointed when they meet a woman who is completely fake and looks like a totally different person minus the fake nails, spray tan false boobs and hair extensions.

Anyway back to mylittlepony she looks ridiculous, totally plastic and those glasses are hideous.
I don't understand the 'influencer' culture at all. I'm totally baffled why anyone would be interested in what this woman has to say.

If it's true that she was sourcing clothes for Meghan paid for by the royal family and then returned or sold on that is bloody disgusting.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yup makes perfect sense! I didn’t connect the dots when wondering why women are blasting their 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄’s to secondary sexual organ enhancement!
hehe...consider yourself enlightened!
I don't think it's true in all cases though - if the photos are to be believed Danielle Lloyd would have lips (facial ones) like Phillip Schofield if it represented her recently renovated lady parts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you don't think I was criticising in any way...it is fascinating to hear what's really happening as our press manipulate everything to suit the current narrative.
No not at all 🥰.
I'm just saying that the foreign press are not completely wrong tbf (imho).

Reactions: 5
Scotch Mist - I'm not sure where your link went but what are that Angela Macaroni's sources about the child - that's quite a claim?

Reactions: 5
Scotch Mist - I'm not sure where your link went but what are that Angela Macaroni's sources about the child - that's quite a claim?
I was going to post this but wasn't sure that I should . It was nicked it off the comments section on YouTube:
Angela Macaroni
First of all, I’m not a British subject and do not have a Queen. Indeed, Meghan at one time could get pregnant. She had a child when she was a teenager for which I have the photos of. It was while her mother was in federal prison. FACT! Not once did I say that the Queen has not acknowledged her great grandchild; who knows why you would think this is even relevant. What is certain is they Megsy did not carry that child. FACT......

This woman could be a complete troll and a liar but on the other hand......

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Haz is broadcasting from the closet again...

...although the small print says the clip was for a meeting in May. So two weeks later here comes the PR. ETA That story has been up for two hours and just 180 comments. He's not getting much interest these days.

I think we are going to get a few Royals at the mini Trooping tomorrow btw.
Nobody gives a tit about Harry anymore, Meghan will realise this and drop him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is one woman, who has made herself into a sex-doll-lookalike and the surgeries were paid by her husband. She is 27, he is 76. :rolleyes: Now here comes the interesting part: He went broke over the surgeries and she is divorcing him because now she earns a lot of money through her pandering admirers on insta.

@sapphiresaintofficial

Your turn. After you got up again from fading that is. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Anyone know what Lady C is referring to here?
Everything she says & does basically!

But the garden party where she announced she was bored & wanted to leave. I think that may have got back to C&C and that’s why they were removed. It won’t have gone down well

Then there was this!

edit to add link

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.