Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, no pressure.

but you will. Some day you'll read something on the dastardly duo and it will inflame you so much your corset will bust and you'll scream the word to the heavens ...

... like angeoudemon on her balcony. A demented Juliette screaming into the wind "WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON ?"

Yeah I remember months back people objecting to lockdown and saying "Sweden isn't doing that and they are doing fine".
Now we hear Sweden is sinking fast under the virus.

I know I joke around but honestly my heart goes out to people like you. Our gov, despite the negative comments, haven't done too bad all things considered and yet it's been hell. How on earth people like you and Mo5 cope when you're slowly going under in your countries beats me.
Thank you ❀

Reactions: 12
Hope everyone’s doing ok, the world seems to have gone mad kinda feeling I want to hibernate & wake up when it’s all over. It’s like living in a perpetual nightmare, can’t see it getting better anytime soon, all this non isolating protesting just fills me with dread.
❀ I totally understand, it's very overwhelming for sure.
I've started reading Proust, my goal is to finish the "In search for lost time" suite and I must say it's a great distraction from the outside world.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
xxx

I have had so many visitors to my naughty step lately, for them being "off topic" and "ooh you sound soooooooo racist" accused posts.......πŸ™„ How are we supposed to thoroughly enjoy each other if we can't break up the monotony with idle chat here and there? πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ As for the "racist" BS......yeah, I'm not touching that cuz some twist up your words.....and since you can't hear what's being said and the manner in which it's said, some assume the worst. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈβœŒπŸΌ
You can’t hear β€œtone of voice” in writing. I’ve sometimes re read my posts and thought 😳 β€œthat could be taken two ways”

I'm going now,to practice saying that word that Freda says haznoballs and smeggy are...
I may be some timeπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
Try Cnuts πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can’t hear β€œtone of voice” in writing. I’ve sometimes re read my posts and thought 😳 β€œthat could be taken two ways”

Try Cnuts πŸ˜‰
Exactly my point - we have to try to be less assuming......what's typed may or may not be meant how we are "reading it in our head's voice" πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did not see this coming, the My little pony-affair, but tbh I find her quite bitchy (I know I shouldn't make assumptions)...it's something about her snotty countenance that really irritates me. She comes off as a mean girl and so does the Douchess, they are so sickly sweet when they want something from people, and then they turn sour in an instant (if they didn't get what they were after).
I've worked with a few women in that category 🀒.

Harry Markle πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Maybe it will become a suite! I think he could call it "In search of my lost balls"?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My littel Pony probably phoned up her BFF for advice and was told to SUE, SUE, SUE - how dare anyone criticise or call you out on anything!
Oh dear! Litigation shitstormery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.