Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all of you guys❤.
I live in the same country as Greta and it's a complete madhouse! Nice to talk to people who dare to say what the actually think for a change.
I exercise, drink wine and read this thread to deal with my feelings (if I don't do the aforementioned things there is a huge risk that I will enter the balcony and yell "what Freda says!").
Where are you at, @Angeoudemon ?? Cuz it's a right shite show here, as well!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are you at, @Angeoudemon ?? Cuz it's a right shite show here, as well!!!
Sweden . . . . Our government didn't handle the covid-situation well at all (at this point), no one seem to be willing to do anything constructive, it's kind of triggering.
What breaks my heart is that so many elderly people in care homes has died because of lousy leadership. There is much more but I don't have enough energy right now to write about it.

I really hope that you and your family are doing okay❤, I'm convinced that it is far worse in your country (protests, Corona, the Harkles and so on).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Charles has always been a bit foil hat though so him saying it would never be taken seriously.
Haribo is even more batshit crazy than his dad ever was these days, and that's saying something.

Actually I'm wondering if this is a connecting point for chas and haribo. They are reputedly chatting occasionally and I would imagine the conversation dries up after the initial "Keeping well? Jolly good" stuff is done with. So maybe this is something non triggering that they might discuss.

Say it Yorkie, set yourself free ! Say the word, I triple dare ya ...

No.i have already said the f word earlier....some ppl are never grateful🤬🤬🤬🤬😈😈🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m bewildered! I saw this photo yesterday and wondered if it was genuine. I fully remember the ‘nazi’ stuff but do not remember seeing the kkk or black face stuff. If it is real then I think Harry is in for a load of, deservedly, shite......how does any of that support the BLM stuff 😳

Reactions: 8
Thank you all for being lovely ❤ I'm so moved (sniff) and just wanted to check that you are all okay. Please thrive my darlings (mops tears)....
I'm sending you all love bananas as a symbol of solidarity 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 ooh and a nice 🍒

I do hope my Oscar is now in the post 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m bewildered! I saw this photo yesterday and wondered if it was genuine. I fully remember the ‘nazi’ stuff but do not remember seeing the kkk or black face stuff. If it is real then I think Harry is in for a load of, deservedly, shite......how does any of that support the BLM stuff 😳
It's not real it's one of those fakes set up by the photographer who uses lookalikes to parody royal events.

• Wow
Thank you all for being lovely ❤ I'm so moved (sniff) and just wanted to check that you are all okay. Please thrive my darlings (mops tears)....
I'm sending you all love bananas as a symbol of solidarity 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 ooh and a nice 🍒

Someone said they would keep it safe for you and hide it in her jewellery...think her name was Meghan???.
Congratulations 🎉❤👏

• Haha
Every breathe you take,
Every thing you say,
Every post you make,
Every single day
Censors are watching you....
And Smeg and haznoballs are still what Freda says
❤😘🤗
Ohhh, I would love that last line for the next title
Harry and Meghan #27 Smeg and Haznoballs are still what Freda says

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sweden . . . . Our government didn't handle the covid-situation well at all (at this point), no one seem to be willing to do anything constructive, it's kind of triggering.
What breaks my heart is that so many elderly people in care homes has died because of lousy leadership. There is much more but I don't have enough energy right now to write about it.

I really hope that you and your family are doing okay❤, I'm convinced that it is far worse in your country (protests, Corona, the Harkles and so on).
Yes the Americans definitely deserve our sympathy for having Haribo and Meghan thrust upon them. 😄

• Haha
I'm going now,to practice saying that word that Freda says haznoballs and smeggy are...
I may be some time👋👋👋❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No.i have already said the f word earlier....some ppl are never grateful🤬🤬🤬🤬😈😈🙊
Okay, no pressure.

but you will. Some day you'll read something on the dastardly duo and it will inflame you so much your corset will bust and you'll scream the word to the heavens ...

... like angeoudemon on her balcony. A demented Juliette screaming into the wind "WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON ?"

Yeah I remember months back people objecting to lockdown and saying "Sweden isn't doing that and they are doing fine".
Now we hear Sweden is sinking fast under the virus.

I know I joke around but honestly my heart goes out to people like you. Our gov, despite the negative comments, haven't done too bad all things considered and yet it's been hell. How on earth people like you and Mo5 cope when you're slowly going under in your countries beats me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've missed a fair few threads but was interested to see what people was thinking about SMegz now wanting to be a BLM martyr? Isn't that very convenient from a woman who classed herself as caucasion just a few years ago.
I just feel it is so disingenuous. First they wanted to change Britain, then Africa, then it was all about the environment and now suddenly they are the BLM experts.

At what point will they just choose a cause and stick with it. I've noticed she likes the limelight (should've known wannabe actress) and are always getting involved in whatever is the most recent cause dejour

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.