Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be funny if Harry over stayed his visa and was deported as an illegal immigrant 😁
Right with the other aliens to Mexico. Would give him the chance to finally meet his father in law. There is a silver lining in every cloud. ;)

I find that very hard to believe, my friend’s sister had it and was told when diagnosed she had a maximum two years left she died 14 months later after very gruelling treatment. It is considered to be a death sentence and no matter how rich or privileged you are it is normally terminal, look at Steve Jobs.
ähm, I know there was talk about trans people but don't you think. I mean, ähm, how do I put this...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find that very hard to believe, my friend’s sister had it and was told when diagnosed she had a maximum two years left she died 14 months later after very gruelling treatment. It is considered to be a death sentence and no matter how rich or privileged you are it is normally terminal, look at Steve Jobs.
Agreed prostate cancer is more likely and older men can live with the condition for a long time. My uncle had it for years and then died from something else.

Reactions: 10
Prostate cancer only happens to men - and it’s extremely common for older men to get it. Can’t recall the exact figure but a significant majority of men as old as Philip will get it. So, I don’t find this remotely difficult to believe. CDAN also seems to think he has dementia which, again, wouldn’t surprise me.

Steve Jobs had pancreatic cancer - which is usually one of the most deadly, but he had a very rare strain which is more survivable than the more commmon one. If he had not waited so long to use conventional medicine, instead trying to controlling it with diet, he might have survived.

Reactions: 14
Think you mean pancreatic cancer. The prostate makes the fluid part of semen so just the men. But yes pancreatic cancer is the cancer with the lowest survival rate.

Reactions: 9
Don’t you get the feeling there’s still a lot going on behind the scenes?
Perhaps intimidation towards the bloggers just as was commented on by Lady C.

Special Add :- Hi to Mom of 5 . Hope all is well with you and yours In these troubled times. Thinking of you all.
Hugs to you @Vintage ❤ We are good. I'm just coming off a nasty sinus infection. I hope everyone is doing good. Are things starting to open up in your areas? Woke up to a blurp on my phone about MEagaintheTwat and HoboGinge jumping on the bandwagon of things (someone shared the post a few back) and that HBO is removing Gone With the Wind from their movie library.....AYFKM?!?! 🙄 Thank God we own it!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hugs to you @Vintage ❤ We are good. I'm just coming off a nasty sinus infection. I hope everyone is doing good. Are things starting to open up in your areas? Woke up to a blurp on my phone about MEagaintheTwat and HoboGinge jumping on the bandwagon of things (someone shared the post a few back) and that HBO is removing Gone With the Wind from their movie library.....AYFKM?!?! 🙄 Thank God we own it!!
That's crazy. If you don't want to watch an old movie like 'Gone with the Wind' then don't watch it. I really don't understand how removing it from a channel is going to make anyone's life better.

Hattie McDaniel got a oscar for her role in that film, wasn't she the first woman of colour to get one?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok so in light of the above do we now think that MM had heard about job prospect but intentionally went to the Lion King premiere to get Harry to pitch for this job for her in front of J and Bey? Maybe that’s why Bey was looking awkward and wanting the ground to swallow her? Brazzzzzzzzen if true
Yeah, Bey was def giving her the stink eye a few times. I thought it might be cos of her google-eyed gazing at bey's man or maybe because of her looking like a black pudding (not racism, dress was all black) squashed into that fugly dress.
But that disney thing makes sense. Negotiations for those things go on for ages and I bet bey's hubby wanted to lamp haribo for trying to muscle in. It must have been very embarrassing for the disney guy too if they were already in talks with beyoncé. Honestly, that pair suffer from foot in mouth big time.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, Bey was def giving her the stink eye a few times. I thought it might be cos of her google-eyed gazing at bey's man or maybe because of her looking like a black pudding (not racism, dress was all black) squashed into that fugly dress.
But that disney thing makes sense. Negotiations for those things go on for ages and I bet bey's hubby wanted to lamp haribo for trying to muscle in. It must have been very embarrassing for the disney guy too if they were already in talks with beyoncé. Honestly, that pair suffer from foot in mouth big time.🤣
No one likes a queue jumper, smeg rocked up with her British Prince and tried to push ahead, I hope those in jobs line kick her back to the end of the queue. Really arrogant that she "thinks" she's important now.... Must have a look at the stink eye😄

Reactions: 10
That's crazy. If you don't want to watch an old movie like 'Gone with the Wind' then don't watch it. I really don't understand how removing it from a channel is going to make anyone's life better.

Hattie McDaniel got a oscar for her role in that film, wasn't she the first woman of colour to get one?
It's insanity here. Calling for Nationwide defunding of police and putting "rapid response social workers" in charge 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and pushing to remove any and all police shows on tv 🥺🤬

And yes she surely did!!!

"Hattie McDaniel was an American actress, singer-songwriter, and comedian. She is best known for her role as "Mammy" in Gone with the Wind, for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming the first African American to win an Oscar."

No one likes a queue jumper, smeg rocked up with her British Prince and tried to push ahead, I hope those in jobs line kick her back to the end of the queue. Really arrogant that she "thinks" she's important now.... Must have a look at the stink eye😄
I remember this family trip to Knott's Berry Farm (in Buena Park, CA) For our Grandfather's Birthday. It was tradition for us to eat at their famous Chicken Dinner Restaurant, and then we all went into the amusement park. At the time my cousin was dating her 1st Husband (the Rock Star) and we were all in line for a ride. She was offered to move to the front of the line......so she started to go and he pulled her back. Told her that's not what you do. Don't use who you are to appear more important than anyone else, because that behavior will follow you. She stayed with us in line. I really liked him, at first......He turned out to be a right twit. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched a documentary on the Windsors that's on Netflix (on maternity leave and my husband is back at work....!) And it really struck me how royals are meant to be regal and special seeming...and now much history and heritage there is in the royal family that should be acknowledged even while modern changes are made. being a royal is no way like being a normal celebrity, there does have to appear to be this mystical quality in some ways. Meghan just sticks out like a sore thumb, as she didn't even try to become royal or try to acclimatise to the way of being a royal like Kate did. She wanted to be a trashy celeb, she just went around with her hair blowing around and manhandling people into awkward hugs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's insanity here. Calling for Nationwide defunding of police and putting "rapid response social workers" in charge 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and pushing to remove any and all police shows on tv 🥺🤬

"Hattie McDaniel was an American actress, singer-songwriter, and comedian. She is best known for her role as "Mammy" in Gone with the Wind, for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming the first African American to win an Oscar."

I remember this family trip to Knott's Berry Farm (in Buena Park, CA) For our Grandfather's Birthday. It was tradition for us to eat at their famous Chicken Dinner Restaurant, and then we all went into the amusement park. At the time my cousin was dating her 1st Husband (the Rock Star) and we were all in line for a ride. She was offered to move to the front of the line......so she started to go and he pulled her back. Told her that's not what you do. Don't use who you are to appear more important than anyone else, because that behavior will follow you. She stayed with us in line. I really liked him, at first......He turned out to be a right twit. 🙄
Your grasp of the English vernacular is admirable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so in light of the above do we now think that MM had heard about job prospect but intentionally went to the Lion King premiere to get Harry to pitch for this job for her in front of J and Bey? Maybe that’s why Bey was looking awkward and wanting the ground to swallow her? Brazzzzzzzzen if true
I could quite believe it, she’s such a big star who outshines all these people with actual talent, who wouldn’t want to line her bank account :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they are both getting involved with the BLM movement then be ready for them to again make it all about them and how M suffered horrifying amounts of racism
Maybe she’s getting involved because they have promised her she can return here triumphantly as Queen! On another note if BLM are exposed as a cover for Antifa, she will properly blot her copybook!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yup and its totally Meg’s MO too - throw in gormless Harry to pitch. And I agree I bet she gave J the “one left eye tear” on command too, did she touch him too or just Bey?

Omg! I went to knotts berry farm when i was like 13!! They lost me to Six Flags tho. God i love an American theme park!

Reactions: 11
Your grasp of the English vernacular is admirable.
She learned from the best.:m

Heck she'll be cunting and blinding like a good 'un in another week or two if Merica doesn't calm the duck down and pull their heads out of their arses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She learned from the best.:m

Heck she'll be cunting and blinding like a good 'un in another week or two if Merica doesn't calm the duck down and pull their heads out of their arses.
Yes indeed!!!! And you're not joking!!! Asked my husband "ready to move yet??" 🤣😂 He didn't roll his eyes this time.

Yup and its totally Meg’s MO too - throw in gormless Harry to pitch. And I agree I bet she gave J the “one left eye tear” on command too, did she touch him too or just Bey?

Omg! I went to knotts berry farm when i was like 13!! They lost me to Six Flags tho. God i love an American theme park!
Six Flags is awesome, but there's just something about Knott's Berry Farm's homey feeling. 🤔 kinda feeling home sick.......kinda! California is quite the shite show right now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.