Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a pity nothing resonated with them when they were in Africa among people who were barely surviving. All she could do was whine about how hard done by she was. Pathetic and insulting!

Nah! You got this all wrong!

She is her sister and thus their hardships are her hardships.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really? I hadn’t heard that before

There was a mention somewhere that H wanted to come back to the UK for the summer and they’ve been invited to Sandringham or Balmoral. But I’m thinking he’s got to come back anyway cos his visa will have expired. I don’t think M will come. How could she face any of his family after all this drama!
I'm pretty sure he'll slither in at some poinnt. It's all very well throwing your toys out of the pram and buggering off but I'm pretty sure he still has some responsibilities he will have to be here to sign off on. I'm sure aunty noos can help here but I would think there is legal stuff requiring his input and signatures. Maybe I'm over thinking but I can't imagine it was as simplistic as "Right, I've signed off on your terms gangan, that's me done ... hasta la vista baybee ...."
I think he'll sneak in by a back door, or maybe nick a lil dinghy and cross the channel like an illegal immigrant:eek:.

There was a mention somewhere that H wanted to come back to the UK for the summer and they’ve been invited to Sandringham or Balmoral. But I’m thinking he’s got to come back anyway cos his visa will have expired. I don’t think M will come. How could she face any of his family after all this drama!
I'm glad someone else kinda remembered! I doubt she'll ever come back...I think life for harry may be slightly better if he is living it up with Adele (slightly jealous cus I think Adele would be amazing craic!) Will harry get special treatment around the Visa cus hes royal?
[/QUOTE]
Not from the Donald. Megamouth fucked that up for them and he's in a bad mood these days so I doubt pandering to fuckface is on his list of priorities.

Phil The Greek looks very frail indeed. He's a tough old bird.

Katie Nicholl is pretty much a Megz mouthpiece so here's what we are being threatened with promised by the Light Shining Ex-Royals

"The Black Lives Matter movement matters to Meghan and it matters to Harry. And I understand that this is going to be an area where we're going to see the couple doing a lot more work and taking a lot more interest," royal expert Katie Nicholl recently told ET. "They've been very busy with the COVID efforts, particularly how it's impacting on their charities. And their focus is now, I'm told, shifting onto this movement -- Black Lives Matter is something that really resonates with both of them."

"They come in on this from different perspectives, Meghan as a Californian, Harry as an Englishman, both of them keeping abreast of what's happening, both here in the U.K. and in L.A.," she continued. "But this is a campaign that matters to them. This is something they want to be more involved with and I'm told we're going to see them really focusing their energy on this over the next coming weeks."

Meghan in particular, Nicholl explained, is passionate about the movement, seeing herself as a "role model" who can speak to the issues of racial equality. "She believes that there is an expectation on her to address what's going on and to [show] support. And that is what they're doing."

"They're speaking to community leaders from a number of different organizations and charities," the royal expert noted, adding that the couple are deciding how to best get involved on a community level. "I'm told this is something they want to keep private at the moment while they work out what they can do and how they can help."

Don't know where to start with this heap of hypocrisy....
Oh great, a posh ginger twit who gunned down overly brown people for a living and a witch who grabbed every morsel of "white privelege" she could and altered every black facet of her appearance she could alter to look more white.
Yeah, role models for sure. What a load of bollox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
At what meghan wants said she was taking a break, all her posts look like they are gone 😮
Don’t you get the feeling there’s still a lot going on behind the scenes?
Perhaps intimidation towards the bloggers just as was commented on by Lady C.

Special Add :- Hi to Mom of 5 . Hope all is well with you and yours In these troubled times. Thinking of you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's only in with BLM cos it's the "in"woke cause of the moment and we all know the Smeg is all about the publicity. she's also into anything that makes her look good,and BLM is the only cause in the news ATM.the invictus has gone quiet cos of Rona.
She will be getting h to confess and beg forgiveness for all his mistakes and name calling ,and not realising what he was doing...but now he's learnt and they have done their research,he will do whatever he can,bless him.
I'm very scared ATM how these protests and demos are setting a very dangerous president for ppl to create whatever anarchy they want in the name of woke anti-racism.
I remember watching films like Footloose where they started burning books and anything else that didn't fit and they thought were bad.i know it's a film,not reality but where do we draw the line??
On a lighter note,if I were a serious BLM supporter or whatever they call themselves,I'd be very wary of h and m as they haven't got a great track record of enhancing anyone's cause,maybe exactly the opposite tbh🙈
They are up to no good.it was only yesterday that I saw Kate getting very bad press about encouraging addicts to seek help.also that they claim alot of the bad press about Smeg originates from KP.
At least smegs PR firm are earning their crust....you know how I like a positive 🙈😁
❤🤗😘
BIB. They won't give a tit that these two are using them because they are using them right back. They are latching on to anyone who has a high profile and their past misdeeds will be swept under the carpet as long as they cough up some dosh and publicity.
It's a huge bandwagon trundling along picking up any old dross to fill seats and pad out numbers. I doubt black feet on the street give a duck about ginge n cringe in their ivory tower but the leadership are media savvy and will grab any such hypocritical shite support.

I wonder when we will hear the truth about Prince Phillip and Penny Romsey / Countess Mountbatten.
im wondering if they’ll wait till the Queen is dead too; to save her feelings.
Prince a Phillip has always been loyal to the Queen; but I don’t know how she has tolerated his wandering eye all these decades.
I don’t understand the royals / aristos turning ablind eye to affairsView attachment 150636View attachment 150637View attachment 150638
Not just royals though. I have an acquaintance who does similar. They are wealthy-ish and he has a few regular bits on the side while she just gets on with her life as if this is normal. She knows, heck we all know, but it suits her for whatever reason so who am I to judge and both are good company and great parents. Whatever floats yer boat I say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder when we will hear the truth about Prince Phillip and Penny Romsey / Countess Mountbatten.
Prince a Phillip has always been loyal to the Queen; but I don’t know how she has tolerated his wandering eye all these decades.
I don’t understand the royals / aristos turning ablind eye to affairsView attachment 150636View attachment 150637View attachment 150638
LCC refers to Penny Romsey in code as his "great friend". I do wonder if some of these aristos manage to have fairly successful open marriages where they retain longterm loyalty to their spouse and it's tacitly agreed that they can have other associations but will never do anything to hurt or embarrass them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What - because they are so busy, they can't focus on their charities and BLM issues side by side?
Life must be so hectic!
Cabbage is prob happy for some peace and not having to bang Phil every time he gets back from one if his car accidents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't pick up the phone, Phil.....

The Sussexes are sending warm birthday wishes to Prince Philip from afar! BAZAAR.com understands that Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan, and their one-year-old son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, will be video-calling the Duke of Edinburgh today to wish him a happy 99th birthday.

They actually have to issue a press release about a phone call they haven't even made yet!

Can't wait for the next press release as they start dialling the number, an update as they listen to the dial tone, an urgent news flash when a palace flunkey connects them.....

Not sure how they will spin Phil The Greek telling them to bugger off and get a job.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
If they are both getting involved with the BLM movement then be ready for them to again make it all about them and how M suffered horrifying amounts of racism

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
If this is true, someone Is going to be very unhappy!

Are we the only ones who can see she has absolutely zip, nada going for her?
100 million is a bloody obscene amount of money. In my view nobody is worth that much.🤑

I don't understand why everyone likes her so much but still I guess Beyonce is going to have more appeal to the mass market than Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Nope.

Second bullet point in the article

I thought the voice-over gigs were meant to be Meghan Markle’s forte? Is she being passed over for a proper star?
:love:

If they are both getting involved with the BLM movement then be ready for them to again make it all about them and how M suffered horrifying amounts of racism
Please do write in full sentences. Yours is missing the following words

by the British press and public

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will Harry be able to come back this summer ?
I'm not sure that the Queen will go to Balmoral, she and Phil might just stay locked up together in Windsor castle for the rest of their days.

Meghan has no intention of ever coming back here and will ensure that none of Harry's family ever see Archie again.

It would be funny if Harry over stayed his visa and was deported as an illegal immigrant 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was talk of them going to Balmoral or Sandringham for the summer, remember seeing an article on it, & thinking that of course she would accept this year, it’s just another opportunity for Ginge & Cringe to make sure everyone knows that they’re “part of the RF”. Cue lots of Instagram photos of them in Scotland.........

But then Corona happened & the RF all went to their 2nd homes, & there has been talk that Betty will be in Windsor indefinitely,, & that she will remain there until there’s a vaccine.

plus in the middle of that they chose to behave appallingly, if I was them, I wouldn’t be in too much of a hurry to come back

Reactions: 14

Ok so in light of the above do we now think that MM had heard about job prospect but intentionally went to the Lion King premiere to get Harry to pitch for this job for her in front of J and Bey? Maybe that’s why Bey was looking awkward and wanting the ground to swallow her? Brazzzzzzzzen if true

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy birthday to Phil the Greek who has done an amazing job of supporting the Queen while still remaining very much his own man - MM should learn from him. In a lovely tribute to him HMQ's wearing a heart diamond brooch in that photo.

Lady CC in her book says it's common knowledge in certain circles that he has prostate cancer.
I find that very hard to believe, my friend’s sister had it and was told when diagnosed she had a maximum two years left she died 14 months later after very gruelling treatment. It is considered to be a death sentence and no matter how rich or privileged you are it is normally terminal, look at Steve Jobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.