Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermm...and there were no white wet nurses whatsoever, were there?? Absolute loads in the UK for hundreds of years. Goodness gracious, the ignorance of those people is unbelievable! I said it before - slavery was a horrendous thing, abhorrent and despicable - there is nothing you can do to make that right. I hope that in their haste to bleach all that out of history books now people don't forget that this country lead the way to the abolishion of it. And may I just add, there were millions of white people all across Europe and here in the UK that, despite being free in name, were anything but. Poverty chained people with invisible chains. The feudal system, servitude, workhouses...to name just a few. Sorry, gone off-topic a bit. The thing with Smeg is, she needs a platform, because all their efforts so far have bern thwarted by 1. The Queen 2. Covid 3. Their own greed and stupidity - so need to find somewhere she can spout freely and 'network'. Hence the sudden BLM support...
It's amazing how quickly their focus switched when the virtue signal fashion changed from disabilities and mental health to BLM.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity bleep of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?
I don't think so bubba. There are so many influencer trashing threads and threads on the biggest cunts. I think it might fall flat.
But you could give it a go :m

HAHAHAHA, very good. Credit to arsewell.global or whoever did that.
A wee still from it for those who can't access it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity bleep of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?
I vote for Daniel Radcliffe to be the first Celebrity bleep of the Week, the stupid bastard.:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I vote for Daniel Radcliffe to be the first Celebrity bleep of the Week, the stupid bastard.:mad:
Ach away and have a wee drink and calm down Daniel mate. 🍻🍷🍾πŸ₯ƒ
Oh wait ...

He's a dopey bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a funny feeling that DOE has passed away and they don't want to say anything,lots of tarot readers have remarked,I know but I'm a believer and easily led,.. don't judge meπŸ™ˆ...meaning they may have to return😭or make their excuses,could get messy,we will see.
Btw,eBay woman says I can't buy any more of her shite...small f.ing loss,I'm πŸ’”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks who is back, Anti is back. The woman that created the very first thread in the house y'all πŸ˜‚

So I see Meggles is up to old tricks, stealing speeches huh! This time from Grey's, Anatomy and trying to look like Our Lady. She's a con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think so bubba. There are so many influencer trashing threads and threads on the biggest cunts. I think it might fall flat.
But you could give it a go :m

HAHAHAHA, very good. Credit to arsewell.global or whoever did that.
A wee still from it for those who can't access it.

Thank you, oh, mighty adversary! Actually I tried to link to the vid with MM speaking three words of Spanish until she switches back to English. Looks like her 'perfect' Spanish is as good as FLOTUS' French! πŸ˜ƒ

Also, in one of the comments someone from Argentina says she had an affair with a married man during her internship in Buenoe Aires and got the boot

ETA sausage fingers on tiny tablet 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a funny feeling that DOE has passed away and they don't want to say anything,lots of tarot readers have remarked,I know but I'm a believer and easily led,.. don't judge meπŸ™ˆ...meaning they may have to return😭or make their excuses,could get messy,we will see.
Btw,eBay woman says I can't buy any more of her shite...small f.ing loss,I'm πŸ’”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't think so. There's no way they could keep that under wraps these days. The news would spread like wildfire and the family would be unable to hide their sorrow.

duck her and her raggedy clothes. Plenty more sellers out there more honest.πŸ‘

Thank you, oh, mighty adversary! Actually I tried to link to the vid with MM speaking three words of Spanish until she switches back to English. Looks like her 'perfect' Spanish is as good as FLOTUS' French! πŸ˜ƒ

Also, in one of the comments someone from Argentina says she had an affair with a married man during her internship in Buenoe Aires and got the boot

ETA sausage fingers on tiny tablet 🀭
I know you hate me but at least we're adult about it. Mostly.:m

That sounds likely(re the affair in Argentina). It was a cushy gig her uncle got her and should have been right up her street ... political and media involvement. She could have risen through the ranks but her itchy fanny buggered it up. twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This guy should join tattle. Just look through some of his tweets. Not a Harry and Meghan fan πŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know you hate me but at least we're adult about it. Mostly.:m
Babe, this was pure affection. Thought you'd get it. :(

Now off you go and screenshoot the Spanish video, I am in bed, nearly asleep with my tiny tablet and too tired to try screenshots now.

Reactions: 8
Changed my avatar to reflect the terror felt by Lady liberty at the current fad for dunking statues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.