Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Prince Pervert in the middle isn't it? Do you know when that photo was taken. The girl on the right does look a bit like Meghan.
Andrew looks 10/15 years younger in the photo. Anderson looks same age now? Don't know how old Anderson is?

Reactions: 9
I don‘t no, but in my opinion, Andy really need to go have a chat with the Americans! In not doing so he just makes himself look more and more guilty.
Prince Pervert will probably never set foot in America again as he's too afraid of being questioned or arrested. He will live on his lovely free estate provided by his mum and his only punishment will be having Fergie around to give him some earache.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
:LOL: :LOL: In their/her dreams!

Found this on Twitter, Andy, Marcus Anderson, & a brunette to the right who could possibly be.........??

i know long stretch, but the rumours! :coffee:

Not Meghan, those pics are from 2001, although it's not an unfeasible idea that it occurred at some other time!

Reactions: 14
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.
Is your profile pic genuinely smegs? I just Pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Presumably Megz didn't make the cut for the A-list YouTube Commencement event yesterday with Beyoncé and Michelle Obama so she was scrambling to get something out there...

I hope Smeg is seething about this! I've not watched any footage, but without a doubt it pissed all over her feeble attempt to say anything relevant, even if it might have been made a bit awks by Swift (according to the article).

Did she know that this was on its way for release, do you think? What on earth is she playing at if she did know?! Her ego is astounding.

I quite like to think that OW has an agenda and ulterior motives. I agree with other comments; nothing in this life comes for free and yes, now is the time to pay up. I hope OW is stitching her up a good'un. Perhaps she is a double agent for the Her Maj?... Ahhhhhh, it's nice to dream!

Not Meghan, those pics are from 2001, although it's not an unfeasible idea that it occurred at some other time!
A bit peeved it's not her!

Tbh honest this chick looks a bit more like Kate! 🙊 😉

Reactions: 14
This looks rather sinister...people are soo easily manipulated 😳 can't see an agenda behind so many things (and no, I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I tend to look at things behind the shiny/or not so shiny facade).
I agree. Sorry but I typed ‘willing or unwilling’ rather than ‘witting or unwitting ‘
which does take a bit of the sinister aspect away but enhances your point about people being able to be manipulated.
As someone mentioned before, Meghan is such an obvious fake but she has some strong supporters - free housing, planes etc. Makes you wonder why.

Reactions: 13
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.
Megz PR team have sent out ANOTHER press release as they have managed to find one, yes one, actual student from IH who tweeted about it....

Her speech left some Immaculate Heart students in tears, with one on Twitter with the user name 'blm • gia' saying: 'Meghan Markle talking about George Floyd and BLM in my virtual graduation. I'm crying.'

So ONE Tweet from ONE student was the actual response from the entire graduating class. So well done for that, I guess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Megz PR team have sent out ANOTHER press release as they have managed to find one, yes one, actual student from IH who tweeted about it....

Her speech left some Immaculate Heart students in tears, with one on Twitter with the user name 'blm • gia' saying: 'Meghan Markle talking about George Floyd and BLM in my virtual graduation. I'm crying.'

Crying with laughter? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cunts. But then again the celebs are adults and if they can't see they're being used then they need to give their heads a wobble.
Much as I despise the witch that is smeggy I think she has been ambushed on this one. She's staying in a black celeb's home rent free ... arranged by Oprah (or one of her mates) ... and has enjoyed feeding thinly veiled royal/brit racism stories to the press through her mates. Time to pay the piper. Quid pro quo. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine etc etc.
That's not to say she won't enjoy it once she gets all her little ducks in a row regarding her stories of growing up on the mean streets of Compton and gets to share a stage with some big names, but I think she'd have prefered to edge into the debate more gently and subtly rather than being dropped in it with a big splash by those who manipulate these tragic events for their own ends.
Haribo must be shitting bricks. Where does he fit into this? He can hardly claim to be lily white (no pun intended) when he has dressed as a nazi and helped pilot military choppers that gunned down the natives in Afghanistan.
And the alleged racist language he threw around in the army about soldiers from Pakistan and the UAE

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You have to follow to read

Or straight to the source
Awesome! Princess Adele!
If anyone is the antithesis of Megz; it’s Adele.
Shes stayed completely normal despite becoming a megastar, and since her weight loss, she is even more gorgeous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Smeg is seething about this! I've not watched any footage, but without a doubt it pissed all over her feeble attempt to say anything relevant, even if it might have been made a bit awks by Swift (according to the article).

Did she know that this was on its way for release, do you think? What on earth is she playing at if she did know?! Her ego is astounding.

A bit peeved it's not her!

Tbh honest this chick looks a bit more like Kate! 🙊 😉
Think this quite nicely explains her class of 2020 speech, lecture, whatever you want to call it! She must be furious, several of her new BFFs are in that video!

So ONE Tweet from ONE student was the actual response from the entire graduating class. So well done for that, I guess.
Anyone else starting to feel slightly embarrassed for her? 😂😂😂

Just leave this here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Crying with laughter? 😂
Can you imagine if you were that age (I believe they are 14/15) and some random 40 yo woman who went to your school 25 years did a speech?
Teenagers think 25+ is geriatric so Megs must look like a REALLY old lady to them.
Teacher 'here's Megan to give speech'
Girls'who?'
T'she went to this school 25 years ago'
G'then what?'
T'she was an actress'
G'in what?'
T'Suits'
G'never heard of it'
T' she married a foreign prince'
G' That's it? I mean, this is an expensive school, our parents pay tit tonnes of money for us to come here and that's the best we can hope for? Marrying a bleeping Prince? Surely to god some sort of scientists graduated from here? Or lawyers? Or politicians?'
T' BUT SHE MARRIED A PRINCE'
G'she's older than my Mom'

Well in my head that's how it went...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re not doing too badly for themselves being unemployed with no qualifications. 😡
In Harry’s case it’s sort of ‘how to become a millionaire? Start out as a multi-millionaire, then lose most of your money’.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess nobody in the mainstream media is going to call her out over this.
I've noticed in life that if you repeat a lie often enough people believe that it's true. The vast majority will just accept Meghan's version of the truth because that's what they want to hear.

Surely Meghan may soon have to ditch Haribo as some of his past actions must be embarrassing for her. After all he was an adult when he chose to wear a Nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and he lived the life of a privileged white person with little contact with BAME people let alone the lower orders of white people. He may well have reformed some of his upper class exclusive ways but his lifestyle prior to meeting her hardly qualifies him to be talking about inequality in society.
The biased media never holds anyone who supports the narrative accountable if they've lied.....🤭 the horrors if they actually call out these dimwits

That's Prince Pervert in the middle isn't it? Do you know when that photo was taken. The girl on the right does look a bit like Meghan.
I keep trying to blow it up to see if those are her ugly walking sticks.......I'm sure it's been mentioned, but, how often was she around PA and was anything ever mentioned about their interactions? (if it's mentioned, again, sorry......I'm up to my eyeballs in a sinus infection.....so I'm being lazy to look)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.