Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the plane crashes and burns; along with that hideous green dress.
You are totally forgetting the really dire brown tit costume..with a hat that looked like a pile of poop on her head..and she was smiling..I reckon she was off her face on coke..and sacked the stylist who was really taking the piss out of her..no decent person would choose to look so hideous after throwing so much money at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are totally forgetting the really dire brown tit costume..with a hat that looked like a pile of poop on her head..and she was smiling..I reckon she was off her face on coke..and sacked the stylist who was really taking the piss out of her..no decent person would choose to look so hideous after throwing so much money at it.
The worst brown outfit was the sweaty pits polo neck at Canada house.
I mean do you go to the shop and say « do you have anything in dog tit brown? »

8DF9174C-DF49-4284-B855-AB22B2EF4050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well I thought that green goblin outfit looked like it was constantly strangling her,maybe she's into bondage🙈and some say there was a mic pack in there as well...don't think it was worth bothering with cos noone wanted to talk to her except eddy the puppy🤣
And as for the plastic fantastic surgery....if she's 42(??)she would need it.
Maybe her,my little pony and stretch Omid Armstrong got a 3 for price of 2 deal....😲
❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Dog-tit' brown. Come on, that's unkind. See, you've got the humanitarian coming out of me. Leave poor Meggy-Weggy alone.

Reactions: 4
i présume any necessary paperwork could be rush through for a parental order. Then Archie’s birth certificate could just be presented as if it had meghan and Harry as parents all along.

The official announcement was based on the Instagram announcement and came out 2 hours later.
It was carefully worded that the RF were pleased at the news. They did not state as fact that Megz was delivered of a boy; just reporting the fact that she was.
It had no official signatures to verify the birth.

View attachment 148428
For an academic ( sorry! ) Rabbit hole re regulation of surrogacy and parental orders in U.K. see - https://surrogacyuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Surrogacy-in-the-UK-2nd-Report-20181230.pdf

Reactions: 1
Smeg only had two styles of clothes, either 4 sizes too big and tied in the middle like a sack of spuds or so tight I can hardly believe she managed to get through the event without bursting a seam or two.

Reactions: 14
Smeg only had two styles of clothes, either 4 sizes too big and tied in the middle like a sack of spuds or so tight I can hardly believe she managed to get through the event without bursting a seam or two.
Fake actress Fake Moonbump..she always looked looked like a sack of spuds.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t there a theory that she changed her dress sense and style post meeting Harry so allegations about the controlling nature of the Royal
Family could be revealed later . In .. oh .. maybe .. a book?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if it's done on purpose.if you look at some of the outfits before Smeg met Harry🙈she looked really good,designer clothes ,lovely hair ...then post Harry,she just seemed to just look like a bag of 💩tied up.the wife usually waits for a few years into the marriage to let it all go,not just after the 3rd date🤪 and normal 🤪ppl don't have a half a million pound clothing budget to help them.
I wonder if there are no mirrors in the house....maybe she's a vampire...cos she's certainly sucked the ,ahem,life out of h,along with other stuff she must be good at from her yachting days,.. ohh matron!!
Anyway,I'd have sacked the designers straightaway,they probably dislike her as well.
Life's a bit.ch especially if you are one like her.
❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t there a theory that she changed her dress sense and style post meeting Harry so allegations about the controlling nature of the Royal
Family could be revealed later . In .. oh .. maybe .. a book?
She did but to be fair she had to fall in line with some protocols and expectations. Her ripped jeans look wouldn't do for a royal occasion.

Anyway I got the impression that she loved the opportunity to buy loads of expensive designer clothes. She was like a kid in a candy shop. Trying loads of new looks with varying degrees of success.

The thing I find most odd is her hair. Before marrying Harry her hair looked fantastic and glossy. The colour was more flattering too. Why couldn't she find a good stylist in the UK?

i présume any necessary paperwork could be rush through for a parental order. Then Archie’s birth certificate could just be presented as if it had meghan and Harry as parents all along.

The official announcement was based on the Instagram announcement and came out 2 hours later.
It was carefully worded that the RF were pleased at the news. They did not state as fact that Megz was delivered of a boy; just reporting the fact that she was.
It had no official signatures to verify the birth.

View attachment 148428
Good point re the bib. It smacks of "This is what we've been told but we are not personally prepared to sign off on it because they're playing secret squirrel and nobody knows WTF they are up to. So if it turns out to be bollox then we are not responsible. Lots of love ~Lizzie2"

• Haha
Maybe one day the surrogate who carried Archie will spill the beans!

Reactions: 13
She did but to be fair she had to fall in line with some protocols and expectations. Her ripped jeans look wouldn't do for a royal occasion.

Anyway I got the impression that she loved the opportunity to buy loads of expensive designer clothes. She was like a kid in a candy shop. Trying loads of new looks with varying degrees of success.

The thing I find most odd is her hair. Before marrying Harry her hair looked fantastic and glossy. The colour was more flattering too. Why couldn't she find a good stylist in the UK?
Why didn't Kate recommend her hair stylist ? 🤣

Maybe one day the surrogate who carried Archie will spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.