Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard of fame vixen before. Apparently she is a self admitted psychopath so her step by step analysis of Megz is really quite scary.
Apparently there is a reason behind all the pauses, the wierd language and the Pretty pink back ground. To appeal to; confuse and recruit the schoolgirls.
FV says these are privileged girls and Meghan is being used to manipulate their “white guilt” and recruit them for political means.
Megs didn’t want to do the video but this is an example of her having to pay the piper.
Its definitely worth watching because it gives a completely different slant on the video, rather the usual word salad.

I think Meghan came back to LA to become a turbo charged Goop / Oprah / Angelina Jolie and she has ended up,selling her soul to the devil.
She is vain and greedy but I think she is now owning favours back to darker forces.
It's interesting that it says that she didn't want to do the video.
I have just read somewhere (as a result of following a link from this thread, but now I can't find it, as I got a bit lost down a hole) in a comment, that the school didn't ask or invite her to address the graduation ceremony. She took it upon herself to do this (perhaps instigated by OW if the comment I mentioned before is believed) apparently. This marries up with some other comments about the school, strangely not sharing her speech or mentioning about it. 🧐
I've not watched yet, but this Fame Vixen sounds right up my street. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 14
She did but to be fair she had to fall in line with some protocols and expectations. Her ripped jeans look wouldn't do for a royal occasion.

Anyway I got the impression that she loved the opportunity to buy loads of expensive designer clothes. She was like a kid in a candy shop. Trying loads of new looks with varying degrees of success.

The thing I find most odd is her hair. Before marrying Harry her hair looked fantastic and glossy. The colour was more flattering too. Why couldn't she find a good stylist in the UK?
I think the kid in the candy shop analogy fits well. It's like she thought "Holy tit I'm gonna be a princess! Designer dresses, YAY!" and her and mylilpony went nuts begging and borrowing any old shite as long as it was high end couture that peasants could never afford. She was never a snappy or stylish dresser but wasn't remarkably horrific, and to be fair on the designers her figure makes nice clothes look shite anyway no matter who designed it and that beige marquee was fugly as sin. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yes thé £100k couture Givenchy gown / Argos one size fits all nylon stretchy sofa cover.
No wonder Claire Waight Keller got the sack.
i will never, ever understand how a dress costs £100k.
How? Literally bleeping how?!! Absolutely bleeping garbage

Reactions: 28
This looks off topic, but it's not. It's regarding the Hollywood celebs smeggy and ginge live among who've been throwing money into a fund to bail out rioters and protesters.

level 2
JinxStryker

26 points · 3 hours ago

I lived in Malibu for over a decade. Let me tell you how it would go: the celebs who live there have private security or access to private security firms if they’re not already using them. I have dealt with some of these firms. These are not mall cops; they are ex-military and ex-law enforcement, armed to the teeth. So their houses would be protected by the same ex-cops they demonize while they were hiding under their beds. For those of us in Malibu who are not rich or celebs, they would leave us unprotected too

level 4
JinxStryker

5 points · 2 hours ago

I’ll also add that some of the same celebrities who virtue signal on social media about every popular left wing cause under the sun secretly have the kinds of weapons in their homes that would make militia members in the woods of Kentucky jealous. I have seen some of the firepower floating around that enclave. Same people who call 2A advocates “nuts.” It’s all an illusion and a perfect example of “laws for thee but not for me.” There’s also a misperception that everyone in Malibu is either a celeb or rich. Not true. There’s even a trailer park in Malibu. Mind you it’s an expensive and really nice trailer park, but still. All the non-celebs would have to stick together because
I promise you the Hollywood hypocrites would not allocate their private security to the greater Malibu community.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Laughable really. If I see a person with a knee on his neck I know what's up. Black or white. I don't need to consult 'community leaders'. I know right from wrong. I'll call it out right there and then. These two are something else; dumb and dumber.

I am starting to seriously believe Harry has some form of mental disability. I mean he's been taught to speak, but whenever I see him he's like a robot. Do you think if he worked at Lidl (European supermarket chain) Meghan would have 'fallen' for him? Call me a cynic, I have my doubts.

His disability is being a useless lump! :)

Meghan has got herself indebted to a cabal of rich people use the race card to encourage civil unrest for political reasons She’s out of her depth and I think she‘s finally realised it.
( Isn’t it sad that rioters harm no-one except their own communities who already as disadvantaged as they are themselves.)

Yes, I could see Meghan making a play for someone at Lidl as long as his name was Dieter Schwartz.

Reactions: 12
She was never a snappy or stylish dresser but wasn't remarkably horrific, and to be fair on the designers her figure makes nice clothes look shite anyway no matter who designed it and that beige marquee was fugly as sin. :eek:
That is incredibly generous, nay, magnanimous statement of you freda :LOL:

She seems to have a history of a stylist who hates her, either that or she dressed herself on several occasions, here are a couple of blinders if you dare to click and enlarge.

20200607_223219.jpg 20200607_223120.jpg 20200607_223141.jpg 20200607_223202.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m sharing this, purely because I think you will all “enjoy” this comment!

Like hanging a Rembrandt in a KFC :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200608-003912.png

Loooool how they got a photo of meg looking like she is writing her diary 🤭

This is the real photo, it's also the showing Meghan right not left handed.

Screenshot_20200608-003346.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's a shame that Meghan isn't actually like this 😁
Mo5 you should have a look at BBC's Gary Tank Commander.

Does the link with that engagement ring look like the same stone but in a different setting , or a different stone altogether.
MM thinks it went to Garrards, it was probably switched at Elizabeth Dukes at Argos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True. My mum has veneers and they had to do that.
I have three teeth that are veneers... underneath are stumps. They had to be done due to a road accident.
At work one time one of the tempary teeth fell out lol so left with the stump ( the veneers were been made so they give you a temp one)
I stuck it back in with chewing gum after lol 😃 It did the job to I had my proper ones due.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.