Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 2 c sections, and spent most of the 1st couple of weeks after my 1st one clutching my scar every time I moved - the thought of standing straight upright and wearing heels? Not a chance in hell. You physically can't.

Reactions: 16
When Harry announced the birth of Archie he avoids saying stuff like ‘ Megan was amazing ‘
It’s quite carefully delivered, although you can see his joy.
He mentions how women are amazing to do this but not specifically Meghan.
He does say he is proud of her at the end though, but that could be because she held the surrogate’s hand for a few minutes while she gave birth.
Dunno...picky, me, possibly but my husband was gushing with emotion and very over the top admiration for me after I’d given birth because (understandably) he’d never seen anything like it.....it soon wore off.
Maybe Aich said he was proud of Meghan because he thought they'd pulled off the whole 9 month moon bump farce and fooled all the unwashed unwoke tax paying turnip suckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have completely gone down a fame vixen rabbit hole.
here she is explaining how Meghan snared Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ive attached the bit in the LCC book, that explains about English law & babies born via surrogate. She states they have to be adopted, but someone on here, (sorry can’t remember who) said that they don’t have to be adopted, there’s a different Process for legitimising surrogate babies.

However to my mind this doesn’t explain why he’s 7th in line, because if he is illegitimate & cant inherit titles etc, then surely he can’t take his place in the line of succession, like you I can’t see Megsy turning down a title for her son & meal ticket. I’ve read elsewhere that she chucked a major tantrum when she was told he couldn’t be Prince Archie! (his naming is also discussed in the book Archie, as opposed to Archibald)

There’s also a bit there about the whole surrogacy rumours & how they did nothing to quell them, elsewhere in the chapter there’s other information about different stages of pregnancy & alleged photos of bumps in odd positions. It appears there is a lot of stuff floating around out there that journalists didn’t use - DM are probably saving this for after the court case :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
ive read he’s entitled to use Prince once PC becomes King, as the Grandchild of the Monarch, but I wonder if he loses that “right” when Wills becomes King, he’s only nephew. I don’t think Charlotte & Louis we’re entitled to Prince/ess but Brenda gave them permission (or whatever it is she does) for them to be styled as children of a future monarch........which is just going to add to Megsys belief that Kate gets what Kate wants.........unlike her who gets nothing
This is how I think it stands but don’t forget no-one can say what the true situation is about Archie’s birth so it is all speculation.
They have brought it all on themselves by being so secretive.
A parental order is an adoption the only difference being whether one of the applicants is genetically related to the child So what Lady C is saying is correct.
You must apply for a parental order (or adoption if you want to become the legal parent of the child.
Parental orders
You can apply for a parental order with a partner or on your own.
Apply with a partner
One of you must be genetically related to the child - in other words, be the egg or sperm donor. You must be one of the following:
  • married
  • have the child living with you
  • reside permanently in either the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man

• You must apply within 6 months of the child’s birth
The intended parents will then be given full rights over the child. A birth certificate can then be re-issued, with their names written as the legal parents.

However when it comes to succession to the throne an adopted child cannot be in the line of succession under current rules.

Archie would not automatically have been HRH anyway when he was born because the Queen still alive but it is in the Queen’s ( or future King’s) govern to change the rules of the House of Windsor as she did for William’s younger children.
Personally I don’t doubt that Meghan wanted Archie to be given the HRH.
The Queen has no control over the names given so I wonder if he was called Archie in a fit of pique when Meghan realised she wasn’t getting her own way.

Reactions: 11
Hasn’t the largest number of Rona victims belonged to BAME groups? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

We‘re shielding, couldn’t go to my Fathers funeral a couple of weeks ago because of this bloody virus, & current behaviour of those sunbathing & rioting means we wont be leaving home anytime soon.

To me the rioting, attacking police officers, looting shops etc really doesn’t do anything to enhance the cause, there is so much more to this than just black & white, the worlds going to hell in a handcart without the wilful destruction of property & livelihoods. You’re right, in a few weeks time many of these protesting are going to be looking for care from the NHS. There’s too many people still dying on a daily basis in this country

I don’t agree with what started all this, it was horrendous &should never have happened, but some of the behaviour recently shows scant regard for other people’s lives

And to bring it back to H&M :ROFLMAO:

The comments are worth reading

My fave:
"if she had been a working royal". She's as royal as a worn out pair of beach sandals. But she was a working girl, alright. In the Hollywood circuit, pleasing the studio big wigs to get roles in second rate pictures.”

• Haha
My fave:
"if she had been a working royal". She's as royal as a worn out pair of beach sandals. But she was a working girl, alright. In the Hollywood circuit, pleasing the studio big wigs to get roles in second rate pictures.”
THOT.

Not sure if you guys are familiar with that anachronism. But it's Meghan all over ... look it up. ;P x

• Haha
I don’t think she even likes dogs. And kids definitely don’t like her
She holds dogs and children as if they are hostages. Ginge is most certainly being held hostage....he is very quiet at the minute...probably coked up to keep him quiet.

• Haha
His zoom calls are almost like periodic proof of life videos being sent by kidnappers.
Hehe...yes, this is exactly what I've thought too when I've seen them - are any of you any good at morse code - I do wonder if Harry is trying to send a distress signal by blinking an SOS message!

I've had 2 c sections, and spent most of the 1st couple of weeks after my 1st one clutching my scar every time I moved - the thought of standing straight upright and wearing heels? Not a chance in hell. You physically can't.
I always wondered (even before she gave birth) whether she was planing an elective c-section and that was what all the secrecy was really about. Maybe she had him a few weeks earlier (don't forget she disappeared from view for about 2 months before his birth) than they announced, so that she would have time time to recover and show him to the public whilst being able to stand upright and walk in those heels.
I really couldn't imagine her wanting to put her foof under too much stress when that is her money maker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would not be surprised that she has kidnapped him and holding the BRF to ransom over her insider information of the murky dealings and behaviour of Prince Andrew. She was a yacht girl and moved in Prince Andrews social circle well before she claimed to know who Prince Harry was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meghan’s latest surgical procedures.
Apparently you need your natural teeth ground down to stumps for the veneers! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Laughable really. If I see a person with a knee on his neck I know what's up. Black or white. I don't need to consult 'community leaders'. I know right from wrong. I'll call it out right there and then. These two are something else; dumb and dumber.

I am starting to seriously believe Harry has some form of mental disability. I mean he's been taught to speak, but whenever I see him he's like a robot. Do you think if he worked at Lidl (European supermarket chain) Meghan would have 'fallen' for him? Call me a cynic, I have my doubts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

If she has used the same plastic surgeon as her paid part time mate Jessica Mulroney..LA is the wrong place to live when you have a plastic face. It will melt in the heat.

Laughable really. If I see a person with a knee on his neck I know what's up. Black or white. I don't need to consult 'community leaders'. I know right from wrong. I'll call it out right there and then. These two are something else; dumb and dumber.

I am starting to seriously believe Harry has some form of mental disability. I mean he's been taught to speak, but whenever I see him he's like a robot. Do you think if he worked at Lidl (European supermarket chain) Meghan would have 'fallen' for him? Call me a cynic, I have my doubts.
He is a totally useless public speaker..too lazy to learn a script and too stupid to speak from the heart. As much as Meghan is as mad as a box of frogs..she at least can speak publicly...usually on her favourite subject..herself.

• Haha

I don't care how much surgery the girl has had, that hideous green dress she wore takes the biscuit. I mean, that was the most awful confection ever to grace the stage of British royalty. Was she takin' the p1ss or what? If she was, fair play. I give her credit. If not ... my lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't care how much surgery the girl has had, that hideous green dress she wore takes the biscuit. I mean, that was the most awful confection ever to grace the stage of British royalty. Was she takin' the p1ss or what? If she was, fair play. I give her credit. If not ... my lord.
She has no taste..none at all.

This is how I think it stands but don’t forget no-one can say what the true situation is about Archie’s birth so it is all speculation.
They have brought it all on themselves by being so secretive.
A parental order is an adoption the only difference being whether one of the applicants is genetically related to the child So what Lady C is saying is correct.
You must apply for a parental order (or adoption if you want to become the legal parent of the child.
Parental orders
You can apply for a parental order with a partner or on your own.
Apply with a partner
One of you must be genetically related to the child - in other words, be the egg or sperm donor. You must be one of the following:
  • married
  • have the child living with you
  • reside permanently in either the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man

• You must apply within 6 months of the child’s birth
The intended parents will then be given full rights over the child. A birth certificate can then be re-issued, with their names written as the legal parents.

However when it comes to succession to the throne an adopted child cannot be in the line of succession under current rules.

Archie would not automatically have been HRH anyway when he was born because the Queen still alive but it is in the Queen’s ( or future King’s) govern to change the rules of the House of Windsor as she did for William’s younger children.
Personally I don’t doubt that Meghan wanted Archie to be given the HRH.
The Queen has no control over the names given so I wonder if he was called Archie in a fit of pique when Meghan realised she wasn’t getting her own way.
i présume any necessary paperwork could be rush through for a parental order. Then Archie’s birth certificate could just be presented as if it had meghan and Harry as parents all along.

The official announcement was based on the Instagram announcement and came out 2 hours later.
It was carefully worded that the RF were pleased at the news. They did not state as fact that Megz was delivered of a boy; just reporting the fact that she was.
It had no official signatures to verify the birth.

5DB2C35F-77DF-4913-A156-99BEA64A6B8D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Meghan has dead eyes. Eyes like a shark. I've seen those eyes before. Pretty eyes, but they roll-back during intimacy into darkness. I've dated girls like Meghan, I can see the signs and can read the tea-leaves. Her whole life is just one big performance. An act. Trust me. Pull back the curtain of her and you will see a scared little 12yo girl. That is why I have a certain sympathy for her. She is lost. I have no sympathy for Harry, he's a f*cking arrogant privilledged c**t.

Cabin crew costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.