Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to Phil the Greek who has done an amazing job of supporting the Queen while still remaining very much his own man - MM should learn from him. In a lovely tribute to him HMQ's wearing a heart diamond brooch in that photo.

Lady CC in her book says it's common knowledge in certain circles that he has prostate cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t that count as fickle? They could only have started helping a few months ago, max of 2 years. What will happen to Invictus now? And how can Harry, a British Prince claim to be able to help in the US?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What - because they are so busy, they can't focus on their charities and BLM issues side by side?
Life must be so hectic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t that count as fickle? They could only have started helping a few months ago, max of 2 years. What will happen to Invictus now? And how can Harry, a British Prince claim to be able to help in the US?
It’s coz smeggie is a bandwagon jumping bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic, that photo of Brenda and Phil is badly photo shopped I wonder why BP have released it?:unsure:

Back on topic Smeg 'n' H are still what Freda says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's only in with BLM cos it's the "in"woke cause of the moment and we all know the Smeg is all about the publicity. she's also into anything that makes her look good,and BLM is the only cause in the news ATM.the invictus has gone quiet cos of Rona.
She will be getting h to confess and beg forgiveness for all his mistakes and name calling ,and not realising what he was doing...but now he's learnt and they have done their research,he will do whatever he can,bless him.
I'm very scared ATM how these protests and demos are setting a very dangerous president for ppl to create whatever anarchy they want in the name of woke anti-racism.
I remember watching films like Footloose where they started burning books and anything else that didn't fit and they thought were bad.i know it's a film,not reality but where do we draw the line??
On a lighter note,if I were a serious BLM supporter or whatever they call themselves,I'd be very wary of h and m as they haven't got a great track record of enhancing anyone's cause,maybe exactly the opposite tbh🙈
They are up to no good.it was only yesterday that I saw Kate getting very bad press about encouraging addicts to seek help.also that they claim alot of the bad press about Smeg originates from KP.
At least smegs PR firm are earning their crust....you know how I like a positive 🙈😁
❤🤗😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have the what.meghan.wants and what.cambridges.want Instagram accounts gone? One seems to have gone completely (or has blocked me) and the other has been renamed to what.sammy.wants

Reactions: 7
Phil The Greek looks very frail indeed. He's a tough old bird.

Katie Nicholl is pretty much a Megz mouthpiece so here's what we are being threatened with promised by the Light Shining Ex-Royals

"The Black Lives Matter movement matters to Meghan and it matters to Harry. And I understand that this is going to be an area where we're going to see the couple doing a lot more work and taking a lot more interest," royal expert Katie Nicholl recently told ET. "They've been very busy with the COVID efforts, particularly how it's impacting on their charities. And their focus is now, I'm told, shifting onto this movement -- Black Lives Matter is something that really resonates with both of them."

"They come in on this from different perspectives, Meghan as a Californian, Harry as an Englishman, both of them keeping abreast of what's happening, both here in the U.K. and in L.A.," she continued. "But this is a campaign that matters to them. This is something they want to be more involved with and I'm told we're going to see them really focusing their energy on this over the next coming weeks."

Meghan in particular, Nicholl explained, is passionate about the movement, seeing herself as a "role model" who can speak to the issues of racial equality. "She believes that there is an expectation on her to address what's going on and to [show] support. And that is what they're doing."

"They're speaking to community leaders from a number of different organizations and charities," the royal expert noted, adding that the couple are deciding how to best get involved on a community level. "I'm told this is something they want to keep private at the moment while they work out what they can do and how they can help."

Don't know where to start with this heap of hypocrisy....
Just a lot of waffle for Meghan's image. Nobody sees her as a "role model" for racial equality. Nobody cares. She is just trying to insert herself in the conversation. Go away!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have the what.meghan.wants and what.cambridges.want Instagram accounts gone? One seems to have gone completely (or has blocked me) and the other has been renamed to what.sammy.wants
Looks like something happened overnight. I see the same as you.

The two main points from the Katie Nicholl nonsense seemed to be
- they aren't planning to do anything about earning a living anytime soon
- Oprah didn't ask them to the Town Hall

So they are a) lazy freeloaders and b) unpopular

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
At what meghan wants said she was taking a break, all her posts look like they are gone 😮

• Wow
Slightly off topic, that photo of Brenda and Phil is badly photo shopped I wonder why BP have released it?:unsure:

Back on topic Smeg 'n' H are still what Freda says 😂
Yes you're right it has been photoshopped, the background has been changed. I wonder why?

According to the tarot reader Janine on you tube - Philip died a while ago and it's being covered up for some unknown reason. Still that's a rabbit hole you might not want to explore 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha

Here's another video from Yankee Wally, looks a bit long and rambling but you can be sure Meghan and Harry will get a good pasting 😁
Oh well it's something to pass the time with if you're bored 😄

Reactions: 7
Their bandwagonning and hypocrisy reminds me of Steph Davis - especially when she thought she would be the next voice of domestic violence!
She has self professed (and self diagnosed) issues though - what's their excuse?

Reactions: 12
Happy birthday to Phil the Greek who has done an amazing job of supporting the Queen while still remaining very much his own man - MM should learn from him. In a lovely tribute to him HMQ's wearing a heart diamond brooch in that photo.

Lady CC in her book says it's common knowledge in certain circles that he has prostate cancer.
Sorry I missed the edit window. I meant the usually much nastier PANCREATIC cancer. She said that apparently he met a member of the public who was suffering from the disease and was heard to say that he had it too. I don't believe LCC would write this if she didn't have sound grounds or evidence, she is pretty cautious in what she states.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder when we will hear the truth about Prince Phillip and Penny Romsey / Countess Mountbatten.
im wondering if they’ll wait till the Queen is dead too; to save her feelings.
Prince a Phillip has always been loyal to the Queen; but I don’t know how she has tolerated his wandering eye all these decades.
I don’t understand the royals / aristos turning ablind eye to affairs
DA1060F4-B9B8-43EE-B311-4712F4994153.jpeg
041728B4-5278-49E1-8FC4-74428529231E.jpeg
1082A80F-6F20-45A8-A14B-4AEA679C14BB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Meghan will “support” whatever cause she thinks will make her most popular.
It's a pity nothing resonated with them when they were in Africa among people who were barely surviving. All she could do was whine about how hard done by she was. Pathetic and insulting!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.