Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh please, please let this be true - I would love to see the smirk wiped off Smeg's face!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christian Dior must have spun like a tornado in his grave when that beige monstrosity was made with his name on the tag. Wonder if any earth tremors were registered at the Cimetière de Callian on the day Smeg wore the Bedouin tent??
Are opticians open? I read that as spinning like a tomato. Must be the gin, and that's my defence!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This 100%. We all hold grudges, that's natural but for your own sanity you need to put a limit on it and move on. It's very unhealthy and the person you hold the grudge against probably never gives you or the event surrounding the grudge a second thought. Yes it's great dreaming of revenge, no doubt about it, and fuming is fine for a while but draw a line under it mentally. I'm not saying forgive, but set it aside and at some point karma will kick in and you can laugh at them.
Having said all that wokey psycho babble shite :m, I'm still holding a grudge over that pair of cunts blowing my hard earned on their shite wedding and that fugly sofa cover beige dress. My grudge is in a wee box I've tucked away but every so often I open it and swear at it and then I feel better and put it away again. Plus Mrs Karma has played a blinder pissing on their cornflakes to the point that everything they get involved in becomes a pile of dog poop so she's my ally. And us witches on here help ease my grudge-itis.
I refresh mine every now and again to make sure the people I hate are still cunts!see you soon, get you
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈
see you soon, can I get you a drink? With lots of ice, it's warm down here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope its a better read than "Becoming Michelle Obama" which i found was tediously boring up to the point she met Barack,it improved slightly then but defo a thumbs down from me 👎. Im sure Lady CC will be far more entertaining😉
Becoming Michelle Obama is a good title if you look at #floppymike posts on twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈
Erm...I went down that rabbit hole to see the battle (I agree with you on that one BTW), now I blame you for the introduction to the process of creating a neovagina....can't un-read it 😳😳😳🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Prince Phillip is 99 Today. I wonder if Megz will try and upstage him....?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought it was a bit strange that she was alone but didn't Oprah go as Doris's plus one ? Doris couldn't bring the woman she lives with as O nabbed the golden ticket. :unsure:
Yes, it’s been kept pretty quiet that Doris is a lesbian. I’ve only heard rumours; she probably met her girlfriend inside.
Another one is Oprah. Gayle King is her girlfriend; masquerading as « best friend »

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll see you there👋👋

I'm having the same problems re I'm woke,you're not ...on facebook.in the end ,I thought,rise above it like Saint Smeg🙈and deleted the post.lifes too short to argue with the woke brigade cos when they don't know what to say ,they play the racism card,even though they can't spell it.
if I don't like someone,colour is the last thing on my mind.
I can't understand how some ppl can walk with such big fried potatoes on their shoulders🙈🙊....they don't last long in our 🏠...I eat them🍟🍟🍟🤣🤣
❤🤗😘
I'm so grateful for this thread....well, this whole site! ❤❤❤

Reactions: 16
Yes, it’s been kept pretty quiet that Doris is a lesbian. I’ve only heard rumours; she probably met her girlfriend inside
We were talking about Dorias $9 million surprise windfall :rolleyes: yesterday. Mom and I think it is for keeping mum about the "inside" issue and whatever else there is. And for being willing to jump out of the box on request, otherwise staying under the radar. She only showed up four times so far.

Wedding, Greenfell book thing, stork delievery of A., and christening with H. wearing his holey shoes and crumpled summersuit while everyone else was dressed to the ninth. Oh, and let's not forget the used car salesman tie.

Is someone able to enlighten me why PoW didn't send H back to his room to change for the photos??? I am still baffled about his "out for a coffee on town square" attire for the occasion. And I do have to add, no one I know would go out of their door in worn down shoes like that.

• Haha
I think somewhere on this thread, it mentioned that we should be getting an announcement from ginge n Cringe n him coming home/getting divorced (I'm paraphrasing and I cant remember the actual comments tho so I'm hoping someone else will remember the convo around it!)

Reactions: 6
Days like today will make Harry even more homesick.
I would say things are grim in that house.
They wake up, look at each other and both say to themselves “ another day stuck with only him/her for company”
That marriage will be very sour by now.

Reactions: 18
Yes, it’s been kept pretty quiet that Doris is a lesbian. I’ve only heard rumours; she probably met her girlfriend inside.
Another one is Oprah. Gayle King is her girlfriend; masquerading as « best friend »
Really? I hadn’t heard that before

I think somewhere on this thread, it mentioned that we should be getting an announcement from ginge n Cringe n him coming home/getting divorced (I'm paraphrasing and I cant remember the actual comments tho so I'm hoping someone else will remember the convo around it!)
There was a mention somewhere that H wanted to come back to the UK for the summer and they’ve been invited to Sandringham or Balmoral. But I’m thinking he’s got to come back anyway cos his visa will have expired. I don’t think M will come. How could she face any of his family after all this drama!

Last edited:
  • Sick
There was a mention somewhere that H wanted to come back to the UK for the summer and they’ve been invited to Sandringham or Balmoral. But I’m thinking he’s got to come back anyway cos his visa will have expired. I don’t think M will come. How could she face any of his family after all this drama!
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone else kinda remembered! I doubt she'll ever come back...I think life for harry may be slightly better if he is living it up with Adele (slightly jealous cus I think Adele would be amazing craic!) Will harry get special treatment around the Visa cus hes royal?

Reactions: 12
Part two of the Oprah Black Lives Matter Town Hall borefest is tonight, so maybe that?

Twitter seemed to give the first episode yesterday a giant thumbs down - an hour of zoom interviews makes for dull watching.

Reactions: 12
Phil The Greek looks very frail indeed. He's a tough old bird.

Katie Nicholl is pretty much a Megz mouthpiece so here's what we are being threatened with promised by the Light Shining Ex-Royals

"The Black Lives Matter movement matters to Meghan and it matters to Harry. And I understand that this is going to be an area where we're going to see the couple doing a lot more work and taking a lot more interest," royal expert Katie Nicholl recently told ET. "They've been very busy with the COVID efforts, particularly how it's impacting on their charities. And their focus is now, I'm told, shifting onto this movement -- Black Lives Matter is something that really resonates with both of them."

"They come in on this from different perspectives, Meghan as a Californian, Harry as an Englishman, both of them keeping abreast of what's happening, both here in the U.K. and in L.A.," she continued. "But this is a campaign that matters to them. This is something they want to be more involved with and I'm told we're going to see them really focusing their energy on this over the next coming weeks."

Meghan in particular, Nicholl explained, is passionate about the movement, seeing herself as a "role model" who can speak to the issues of racial equality. "She believes that there is an expectation on her to address what's going on and to [show] support. And that is what they're doing."

"They're speaking to community leaders from a number of different organizations and charities," the royal expert noted, adding that the couple are deciding how to best get involved on a community level. "I'm told this is something they want to keep private at the moment while they work out what they can do and how they can help."

Don't know where to start with this heap of hypocrisy....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Phil The Greek looks very frail indeed. He's a tough old bird.

Katie Nicholl is pretty much a Megz mouthpiece so here's what we are being threatened with promised by the Light Shining Ex-Royals

"The Black Lives Matter movement matters to Meghan and it matters to Harry. And I understand that this is going to be an area where we're going to see the couple doing a lot more work and taking a lot more interest," royal expert Katie Nicholl recently told ET. "They've been very busy with the COVID efforts, particularly how it's impacting on their charities. And their focus is now, I'm told, shifting onto this movement -- Black Lives Matter is something that really resonates with both of them."

"They come in on this from different perspectives, Meghan as a Californian, Harry as an Englishman, both of them keeping abreast of what's happening, both here in the U.K. and in L.A.," she continued. "But this is a campaign that matters to them. This is something they want to be more involved with and I'm told we're going to see them really focusing their energy on this over the next coming weeks."

Meghan in particular, Nicholl explained, is passionate about the movement, seeing herself as a "role model" who can speak to the issues of racial equality. "She believes that there is an expectation on her to address what's going on and to [show] support. And that is what they're doing."

"They're speaking to community leaders from a number of different organizations and charities," the royal expert noted, adding that the couple are deciding how to best get involved on a community level. "I'm told this is something they want to keep private at the moment while they work out what they can do and how they can help."

Don't know where to start with this heap of hypocrisy....
Yes I know what you mean. How can Meghan make it all about her? 😁 And how can Harry make up for the fact that he's lived the life of the ultimate privileged white person in his castle?😄

What can they offer? - money maybe but they have no income other than daddy's allowance. 🙄

Experience? - Meghan had a pretty privileged upbringing herself 🤔 looked after by her own rich daddy.

I really don't see what they have to offer in comparison with many other people. Why would oppressed poor African American people want to listen to anything they've got to say? I know that I wouldn't if I was one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.