Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Taboo and this guy likes being treated like a baby. He has a nursery, with a dummy,baby bottle and a substitute mummy.

Do you think this is Harry's thing?
I thought you meant the Taboo starring Tom Hardy there and got confused (not difficult), there’s definitely no nurseries or dummies in that programme. He’s more likely to rip your throat out, maybe H can go on his programme and let Tom sort him out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
''Next question: If you think a meeting was "highly likely" and that the Clarence House briefing was true, where were the children and how is it they didn't arrive or leave the UK or arrive back in the US? I'm very confused.''

It's a bit of a painful conversation , if I would engage in the surrogacy rumours, this would be my third Royal surrogacy .
And what is ''normal'' for me, possibly isn't normal for you.

However I explained the tech parts, which logicaly nobody would belive, which is also fine.
The fact that ''theorists'' don't have ''evidence '' means nothing except that the Harkles didn't allow ''random snaps, by the public'' for PR (these are mostly Royal assistant and RPO's doing the snaps,btw, or shop owners/ random public members assisting with the media leak)
The allowed snaps, just created controversy , which contributed to the initial ''overshadowing .''

When a terrorist target(they all are by default ) doesn't want to be photographed -they aren't .
Royals aren't photographed in private capacity and private places unless they allow it.
The children if photographed , will be removed.
Aldi can go to school one day with his nanny, the school/place will know, all parents and their kids will think the nanny is his mother.
If he outs himself, place gets changed.

Or they arived on separate planes, purely because of Harry's paranoia , the Royal rule of travel in his case looks simple.
See'' they will kill Peg, like Diana .''
The above is however for the sake of conversation , its completely irrelevant standing next to the fact that the princely titles aren't blocked during the Queen's reign, because they are automatic .
The kids, as prince /princess will have the ''established narrative '' of private citizens , while getting titles, good luck to the Cambs kids, they are going to need it.
@Evangelina I'm intrigued by '3rd royal surrogacy'?

Reactions: 18
I'm loving all the make up suggestions!

This photo and caption summed up a lot about both couples for me. 😁

77F01ED4-0991-47EC-A8AA-C448980CCBF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Was only a matter of time. Let's see who amongst those who have resigned put themselves forward as candidates for PM. Form an orderly queue everyone!
I'm voting for Larry the Cat.
He's been at No 10 for years, very popular, independent...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Frankly he'd be better than any politicians that I can think of 😄
Larry the cat's twitter account is good.

Boris hasn't quite gone yet.
Headlines on the tv news = "Boris Johnson To Resign"

only a matter of time, though.
The Queen has come back to Windsor.

Reactions: 22
Good morning, Tattlers! Been AWOL as I’m trying to buy a house, and it’s sucking the LIFE out of me in this dog eat dog world of bidding! (Just shoot me now! 🤦🏻‍♀️) Looks like I’ve missed some stuff here, so I’ll have to catch up! In the interim I hope everyone is well, healthy & taking good care! Sadie Mae sends ❤ & sleepy puppeh kisses to you all!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good morning, Tattlers! Been AWOL as I’m trying to buy a house, and it’s sucking the LIFE out of me in this dog eat dog world of bidding! (Just shoot me now! 🤦🏻‍♀️) Looks like I’ve missed some stuff here, so I’ll have to catch up! In the interim I hope everyone is well, healthy & taking good care! Sadie Mae sends ❤ & sleepy puppeh kisses to you all!
What a gorgeous dog! Best of luck with the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Larry the cat's twitter account is good.

Boris hasn't quite gone yet.
Headlines on the tv news = "Boris Johnson To Resign"

only a matter of time, though.
The Queen has come back to Windsor.
Yes, I should have said that Boris has yet to make the statement. My bad. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.