Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old photos maybe? Looks like the Archie from the swing photo with Haz. The adults appear very trim compared to how they've appeared recently. No Lili quelle surprise and Wyoming seems a bit of a random place for 4th July for the publicity hungry mare in all honesty.
Wish I could lose pounds like that. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, stranger things have happened.
Harry and Meghan seem intent on destroying the Monarchy even though being Royal is what makes them relevant/gives them a Brand.
Kill the institution and kill their own golden goose...... but on they go.
Let's put things in context. The royal family are at this stage bulletproof, by Royal family I mean the direct line of succession, up to and excluding #6. The Princess Royal and the Duke of Wessex etc deserve honourable mentions as working royals too.

Harry and Meghan can throw their toys out of their pram but who actually is listening, who actually cares what they say? No-one. The joy and pleasure here is our schadenfreude at the Harkles.

I also believe in redemption and Harry can be restored as a prodigal son, should he wake up to the error of the ways of Meghan and trim his jib to fit into the Royal Family. Meghan however now knows the deal. Understand her position in these matters is Spouse of #6 none of this princess stuff.

If I remember correctly When King George VI passed away. HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother was given that title so that she was #2 in the precedence (that's important because it's all about who curtsies to who). And Meghan needs to understand she's the spouse of #6 and as when Louis, Charlotte and George have children they'll drop down the list and she'll curtsy to everyone but hazno

Harry and Meghan seem intent on destroying the Monarchy even though being Royal is what makes them relevant/gives them a Brand.
Let's put things in context. The royal family are at this stage bulletproof, by Royal family I mean the direct line of succession, up to and excluding #6. The Princess Royal and the Duke of Wessex etc deserve honourable mentions as working royals too.

Harry and Meghan can throw their toys out of their pram but who actually is listening, who actually cares what they say? No-one. The joy and pleasure here is our schadenfreude at the Harkles.

I also believe in redemption and Harry can be restored as a prodigal son, should he wake up to the error of the ways of Meghan and trim his jib to fit into the Royal Family. Meghan however no knows the deal. Understand her position in these matters is Spouse of #6 none of this princess stuff.

If I remember correctly When King George VI passed away. HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother was given that title so that she was #2 in the precedence (that's important because it's all about who curtsies to who). And Meghan needs to understand she's the spouse of #6 and as when Louis, Charlotte and George have children they'll drop down the list

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Because they 're two of the stupidest jacksses ever born. They'll fall all over each other while they out stupid the other one. They have no concept of anything beyond their own assholes. It doesn't dawn on them, that if they ruin Williams place in the Monarchy, there will be no Monarchy for them to trample? Their best bet, is supporting William's destiny. But, again, they're too stupid to see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They can never play themselves (or anyone else) in The Crown. Smeg isn't a good enough actress and if she can't do it, you can be damn sure she won't let haz. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s not on that island - she’s in the Spencer family crypt - bet you a dollar.
I agree. I won't be surprised if she isn't in a Royal crypt somewhere. Old Charlie Spencer likes to cash on on his sister. I find him very fake.

Wishful thinking, but is the DM throwing so shade here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

I also believe in redemption and Harry can be restored as a prodigal son, should he wake up to the error of the ways of Meghan and trim his jib to fit into the Royal Family. Meghan however now knows the deal. Understand her position in these matters is Spouse of #6 none of this princess stuff.

If I remember correctly When King George VI passed away. HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother was given that title so that she was #2 in the precedence (that's important because it's all about who curtsies to who). And Meghan needs to understand she's the spouse of #6 and as when Louis, Charlotte and George have children they'll drop down the list and she'll curtsy to everyone but hazno

I also believe in redemption and Harry can be restored as a prodigal son, should he wake up to the error of the ways of Meghan and trim his jib to fit into the Royal Family. Meghan however no knows the deal. Understand her position in these matters is Spouse of #6 none of this princess stuff.

If I remember correctly When King George VI passed away. HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother was given that title so that she was #2 in the precedence (that's important because it's all about who curtsies to who). And Meghan needs to understand she's the spouse of #6 and as when Louis, Charlotte and George have children they'll drop down the list
I’m pretty sure she got that title because, as a crowned Queen consort she was entitled to the title of Queen for life, so they needed to distinguish her title from that of her daughter, another Queen Elizabeth - the new monarch. And as a crowned queen consort she remained number two in the pecking order. The title Queen Mother wasn’t given to give her precedence.she already had it.

They can never play themselves (or anyone else) in The Crown. Smeg isn't a good enough actress and if she can't do it, you can be damn sure she won't let haz. :rolleyes:
I’m dying at the realisation she isn’t even a good enough actress to play herself! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask🔪

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
What - No mention of Jeffree Star? 🤭

I can see MM wanting to start a make-up line with him. But then they would argue about who would be lead Queen. Ooooooh, sparks would fly.

Hope it happens. 😏😸💄👠👑🔪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Boris is losing as many staff as quickly as Smeg!

Also of note tonight, Steve Barclay is new Health Minister and his old post is going to Samantha Cohen..who quit working for the Harkles

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What - No mention of Jeffree Star? 🤭

I can see MM wanting to start a make-up line with him. But then they would argue about who would be lead Queen. Ooooooh, sparks would fly.

Hope it happens. 😏😸💄👠👑🔪😂
Oh can you imagine the makeup names / shades she would want to use…

Sussex rouge
Royal Red
Woke Warrior
Frosty Reception
Powerful Princess
Lilibet and Diana names would also be mashed into any collection she tried to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
wisebutwild,

I am behind as usual, but want to post my condolences, & to let you know that I'm thinking of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm watching Taboo and this guy likes being treated like a baby. He has a nursery, with a dummy,baby bottle and a substitute mummy.

Do you think this is Harry's thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh can you imagine the makeup names / shades she would want to use…

Sussex rouge
Royal Red
Woke Warrior
Frosty Reception
Powerful Princess
Lilibet and Diana names would also be mashed into any collection she tried to do.
These are brilliant! I think I'd go for Sussex rouge. Woke warrior sounds like a brown shade and Frosty reception pale pearlised (!). Powerful princess I assume would be a fuchsia pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Four days ago the Pwife and fam were in Utah which is just a hop skip and a jump from WY. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure she got that title because, as a crowned Queen consort she was entitled to the title of Queen for life, so they needed to distinguish her title from that of her daughter, another Queen Elizabeth - the new monarch. And as a crowned queen consort she remained number two in the pecking order. The title Queen Mother wasn’t given to give her precedence.she already had it.

I’m dying at the realisation she isn’t even a good enough actress to play herself! 😂😂😂
That was my exact thought 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Loving Kate's dress at the polo, it seems she didn't get the memo that she was supposed to wear double denim like the kween!🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.