Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a bloody cheek demanding that Edward Young shouldn't be on the Ravec panel. It's not up to him. I pray the judge sees through this and denies him.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
He just wants to keep wasting tax payer money. I hope he gets landed with all the costs. It's disgusting.

Now he's pretending that he told someone at the palace and they didn't inform the court? It's not their job to inform the court. Plus I'm quite sure that if he did say something the reply was 'You cannot buy the police' I'd have added you bleeping moron but I doubt they did that. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
If he goes after Sir Edward Young personally, will TQ take action to protect him, or will she appease Haz and get rid of Sir Edward?

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 13.08.58.png

Charles and Andrew managed to get rid of Lord Geidt, didn't they?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
OMFG he never stops.

It is not grannies, daddies nor their staffs place to tell someone else YOU would like to do something.

If it was something you wanted done you should have done it yourself you useless incompetent wankstain.

You left your job they were no longer working for you or required to spoonfeed you.

Wanker.
H is an Arseling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A Three week wait to see if H gets a trial… he doesn’t give 2 figs about the cost on the public purse as long as he gets to look
important and the public foot the bill🙄 knob
335F7ACC-39FD-4A29-A6AA-F0A605DCDA8B.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Bloody hell does he never stop? So he's looking for free security for the supposed six months per year he'll be in UK? no wonder he's trying for it to be free! imagine the total bill if he had to pay himself. I could never understand why he cared about the security when he no longer lived there but perhaps now it makes more sense.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He just doesn't get that the perks came with the role...they aren't linked to the person.

You don't get to quit your job and keep the company car.

I don't have words to describe how utterly repugnant he is to expect taxpayers to fund him after he chose to quit. Especially in the current financial climate. Thank goodness we have @Nuttynana to sum up what we are all thinking!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If he’s bringing frivolous lawsuits, doesn’t he have to repay the costs of the court case if he loses?

• Wow
Reactions: 40
He's got a bloody cheek demanding that Edward Young shouldn't be on the Ravec panel. It's not up to him. I pray the judge sees through this and denies him.
I’m hoping the judge in this case will not be under any outside influences as I think that last idiot was.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Have you seen the video where a guy buys a copy of one of these books and very carefully edits/overlays images so there is no Waldo (Wally here) in the book and then puts it back in the bookstore?

First class evil :ROFLMAO:
Anyone with photoshop skills who can do a "Where's Hazno" montage? :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is really funny! Hope the link works - not very savvy with this kind of thing. Apologies if already posted and I missed it.

I don't know what to make of it but Pablo is in it! 😂

Why Don't You Use The Toilet! This Disgusting Personal Habits Of Meghan Made MEXICAN GARDENER Retch. - YouTube

Bloody hell does he never stop? So he's looking for free security for the supposed six months per year he'll be in UK? no wonder he's trying for it to be free! imagine the total bill if he had to pay himself. I could never understand why he cared about the security when he no longer lived there but perhaps now it makes more sense.
Sounds to me like he's trying to lay the groundwork for the half in/half out that he was denied. If he gets security while in the UK, and he does some "royal work" - not a lot but some - he will then make the case he needs it while in the U.S., hoping to get his IPP status which will then extend to Minge and the flatpacks. IMO this is all calculated to get him what he wants in the end which is the IPP status.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Harry really doesn't give a tit about the people of the UK, does he?
No. Nor does Meghan. Its about money, power, celebrity…greed-grabbing as much as they can.

We have an odd situation here in the U.S. Let’s say we elect our friendly neighborhood butcher to leave our working class little town…and we send him to DC to represent us. Next thing we know he’s a multi-millionaire who seems to have forgotten our problems, issues…who WE are and who HE once was.

These two see two avenues to amass more and more wealth…Harry from the UK…Megs from political aspirations here in the US…even if its just being paid to be a speaker for Woke causes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.