Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a high end ski destination - a more adventurous Aspen. But no reason to be there in summer - God knows Meghan wouldn't be seen dead in most places off season. So maybe it wasn't them.
Au contraire. Many ski towns have bustling summer activity and Jackson is one of them. It's full of tourists winter and summer. It hosts a spectacular music festival called The Grand Teton Music Festival and people and musicians come from all over to listen. The town is close to two jaw-dropping National Parks that are inundated with visitors all summer long, though I doubt H&M came for the scenery.

The dull seasons are spring and fall, affectionately called mud season in ski towns. The surrounding area is extremely wealthy and populated with low-key old money people. Ever watch Yellowstone?

Most visitors come to spend their time fishing, horseback riding, and hiking through the area's beautiful mountains. I'm sure the Markle's are after financial backers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Frankly he'd be better than any politicians that I can think of 😄
Yeah well, let’s hope Larry doesn’t resort to getting to the top like THIS naughty kitty…

Au contraire. Many ski towns have bustling summer activity and Jackson is one of them. It's full of tourists winter and summer. It hosts a spectacular music festival called The Grand Teton Music Festival and people and musicians come from all over to listen. The town is close to two jaw-dropping National Parks that are inundated with visitors all summer long, though I doubt H&M came for the scenery.

The dull seasons are spring and fall, affectionately called mud season in ski towns. The surrounding area is extremely wealthy and populated with low-key old money people. Ever watch Yellowstone?

Most visitors come to spend their time fishing, horseback riding, and hiking through the area's beautiful mountains. I'm sure the Markle's are after financial backers.
…financial backers AND the coveted title of “Arseholes of the Universe!” 🤓

@Nuttynana! Because you have a cesspool of a mouth (which I adore!🤣) I saved this little gem for you in the event you want to expand your verbal cesspool of tirades about Smegs & her Ginger Poodle!! 🤣🥰 Enjoy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well, stranger things have happened.
Harry and Meghan seem intent on destroying the Monarchy even though being Royal is what makes them relevant/gives them a Brand.
Kill the institution and kill their own golden goose...... but on they go.
Yeah but Harry and Meghan are bleeping idiots that think they are more important than they actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to be harsh but does he mean attention seeking and bulimic?! 😉 God Almighty, he's literally got nothing else than his dead mother, has he?!xx

Edited to say: not making light of bulimia, horrible illness.xx
Maybe Smeg is putting this out, telling Haz it's great pr, while actually laying the groundwork for the split. Cheating is too commonplace, but mental issues in the RF will be more of a headline grabber. she could say he was the one behind the fantasy of the nonchildren.
I don't know if I'm the only one here who believes contact from the otherside is possible. While I doubt Diana's reaching out OR that he's smart enough to recognize that contact, that would make one hell of a reality show. Lol.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes, I should have said that Boris has yet to make the statement. My bad. 🥴
Tom has already applied with the CAS as his cabinet so Larry can duck orf and be the tea boy.

All the Puppers will handle security but need more recruits that are stroppy and don't give a toss who they bite so, new Tattlers put your Puppers forward for these prestigious jobs in lots of Pupper treats and fresh chicken and beef and a good bone at the end of the day.

Tom is the top man and takes no tit from anyone, regardless of their size🐱🐱🐕🐕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If Diana is reaching out, she'll be screaming 'Ditch the witch! Dump the Hoe!'

Or it would be something like this

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Update from the court case. So, basically, Hazza doesn't think any Royal staff should have input into the decision-making?

Screenshot_20220707-115134.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Good morning, Tattlers! Been AWOL as I’m trying to buy a house, and it’s sucking the LIFE out of me in this dog eat dog world of bidding! (Just shoot me now! 🤦🏻‍♀️) Looks like I’ve missed some stuff here, so I’ll have to catch up! In the interim I hope everyone is well, healthy & taking good care! Sadie Mae sends ❤ & sleepy puppeh kisses to you all!
You think buying a house is bad ... try buying a bleeping business... lol I've lost 16 kilos in the past 2 months... I've been through the buying a house stuff before and I would take it any day over this business tit ...lol but wishing the best of luck to you with getting your house...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Latest from Matt W at court.....

Full thread:

A screenshot of part of the thread: Sir James Eadie sums it up nicely in just one simple sentence, doesn't he? Working Royal or not Working Royal.

Screenshot_20220707-123039.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Tom has already applied with the CAS as his cabinet so Larry can duck orf and be the tea boy.

All the Puppers will handle security but need more recruits that are stroppy and don't give a toss who they bite so, new Tattlers put your Puppers forward for these prestigious jobs in lots of Pupper treats and fresh chicken and beef and a good bone at the end of the day.

Tom is the top man and takes no tit from anyone, regardless of their size🐱🐱🐕🐕
Well I offered up my son's dog, showed the bite marks on my arms and got no offers from the CAS. Caliente is still available.
IMG_3479.jpg

He'll take some nice chunks of flesh, and we can train him to attack the Ginger Twunt.

Just saw Boris resign on tv. I can hear the stupid sugars now.
"With Boris resigning, does this mean Madame Duchass can get the job?"

• Heart
  • Haha
From Royston the Mouthpiece.

Is Hazza now going after the Palace itself??????????

Hazza vs GanGan. 😲

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.53.05.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Well I offered up my son's dog, showed the bite marks on my arms and got no offers from the CAS. Caliente is still available.
View attachment 1398952

He'll take some nice chunks of flesh, and we can train him to attack the Ginger Twunt.

Just saw Boris resign on tv. I can hear the stupid sugars now.
"With Boris resigning, does this mean Madame Duchass can get the job?"
Caliente is welcomed and looks to be a right little git, so come join us georgeous Pupper, Tom will sort out his bad attitude 🐱🐕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OMFG he never stops.

It is not grannies, daddies nor their staffs place to tell someone else YOU would like to do something.

If it was something you wanted done you should have done it yourself you useless incompetent wankstain.

You left your job they were no longer working for you or required to spoonfeed you.

Wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.