Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are brilliant! I think I'd go for Sussex rouge. Woke warrior sounds like a brown shade and Frosty reception pale pearlised (!). Powerful princess I assume would be a fuchsia pink.
Don’t forget her Stupid Skank
Tricky woman
Horrid Ho
witch! and Coddled Curdled bleep. All shades of Grotesque Green. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I agree. I won't be surprised if she isn't in a Royal crypt somewhere. Old Charlie Spencer likes to cash on on his sister. I find him very fake.

Wishful thinking, but is the DM throwing so shade here?

BIB - definitely. They do it ALL the time imo while pretending to laud H&M.

Kate exudes class, and I don't mean class in the usual sense of the word.
She just is so effortlessly classy.

Meghan on the other hand - epitomises crass.

Oh wait I'm going to throw in a stab at the next thread title 😁

Harry and Meghan #208 W&K exude class while H&M epitomise crass 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Off-ish topic, but I love, love love the Princess Royal's yellow and purple outfit.

1657152463841.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Think she'll come out with a line of Bronzers?!?!?!? :LOL:
Bronzers in woke shades…

Gender neutral vegan 100% recycled packaging.

Perfume - Oud de Smugness , Eau de arrogance , Me by the Duchess of Sussex , It’s all about me, Me by Meg, Etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loving Kate's dress at the polo, it seems she didn't get the memo that she was supposed to wear double denim like the kween!🤮
Also sensible flat shoes unlike those ridiculous stilettos the pwife wore - strictly against Polo protocol.

Reactions: 28
Bronzers in woke shades…

Gender neutral vegan 100% recycled packaging.

Perfume - Oud de Smugness , Eau de arrogance , Me by the Duchess of Sussex , It’s all about me, Me by Meg, Etc etc etc
I read that as bonkers first.

maybe it should be ‘the first amendment is bonkers bronzer’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because they 're two of the stupidest jacksses ever born. They'll fall all over each other while they out stupid the other one. They have no concept of anything beyond their own assholes. It doesn't dawn on them, that if they ruin Williams place in the Monarchy, there will be no Monarchy for them to trample? Their best bet, is supporting William's destiny. But, again, they're too stupid to see that.
I think that H, on his own, would never have gone beyond his whiney, self-absorbed catalogue of complaints - it’s not fair, William got this, m’pater did that… But TW took his pathetic peeves way beyond the purely personal into far more damaging territory, eg, Will’s kids automatically getting royal titles, unlike the spare’s kids, became a thing about kids with darker skins not getting royal titles and so ‘racism’ in the royal family.

You do have to wonder what goes on in H’s tiny brain as he sees his peevish utterances being spun into damaging allegations against his family, the monarchy, and the British public.
(Answer: Not a lot.)

Reactions: 37
Think she'll come out with a line of Bronzers?!?!?!? :LOL:
She’s the perfect person to do this, there’s already an extensive catalogue of photos showing all the different shades of bronzer she’s used over the last few years. Imagine a whole row of these photos graded to show off her bronzers, ending with deepest orangey-brown! Yes, see how you can transform your pale Caucasian-looking skin into a shade suitable for establishing your black credentials!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Being brought up with it you don’t really think of it as a funny title, but The Queen Mother is really. Is for Queen consorts who are also mother of the reigning monarch (as the fathers are dead otherwise there would not be a new monarch). I always thought it was the Queen’s Mother - which is also in this case true. Queen Mary was the Queen Mother before her. We won’t have another until possibly George becomes King.

Reactions: 18
She may have been, but were the real Twunts?
I stand my ground, it's not her! 😜
I don't think it's smegz either. This is carefully orchestrated smoke and mirrors again.

Wasn't this Heather woman one of the original 5 friends that leaked the Thomas Markle letter to People magazine? She certainly can't be trusted.

Also they would have known about the awful shooting by then wouldn't they? I would have thought that would put them off the idea of being amongst a crowd like that.

Reactions: 34
What - No mention of Jeffree Star? 🤭

I can see MM wanting to start a make-up line with him. But then they would argue about who would be lead Queen. Ooooooh, sparks would fly.

Hope it happens. 😏😸💄👠👑🔪😂
It's a high end ski destination - a more adventurous Aspen. But no reason to be there in summer - God knows Meghan wouldn't be seen dead in most places off season. So maybe it wasn't them.

Reactions: 15
The way DoC is smiling at William suggests either genuine affection or she’s an ACTUAL a-list actress. Wot no simpering?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.