Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious the way this latest set of pics is captioned.

Meghan Markle is pictured with Archie and Prince Harry

:unsure: colour me suspicious, but she always gets top billing in her PR fluff pieces...and now even in random tweets (from "unknown" people who are apparently thrilled to meet royalty) - they have put her first in every sentence. Wouldn't they have said omg I sat next to Prince Harry?

Anyway, FWIW, I also think this is an old photo from a previous year. Unless Archie hasn't grown at all, because he looks no bigger now than he did in the Christmas unveiling of Lili photo. And that was apparently taken in the late summer, so almost a year ago. Also, the duo both look much trimmer than the recent polo pics.

But as ever with these two, who knows? ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The lady with the hat appears to be bothering the little boy in the photos.
View attachment 1396202
Contrast with The Duchess of Cambridge's body language when she is with her children.

(Illustration from the Chronicles of Montecito by CS Lewis and Omid Scobie.)
Puddleglum is literally my favourite character ever in the Narnia books and almost my favourite character in any book!!! I love him - he’s so hilariously miserable, determined to be gloomy and the best drunk ever! Meghan wishes she could be that cool!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Markling of Netflix continues as their stock price continues to drop.

Quite a few of the comments refer to their association with the Harkles being a reason to cancel.

Good! Serves them right 😀😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Found an interesting connection to who may be in Jackson Hole Wyoming which is really bizarre
People also ask

What celebrities have homes in Jackson Hole Wyoming?

d9GcTTKpYo-nflq22zlnaZlFSpY7PGo8RGnDtrNuOQUejMLg&s.jpg

This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1396489
This ranching community maintains its cowboy roots, but has a glamorous edge that attracts visitors and second home-owners like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Pippa Middleton, Tiger Woods, Uma Thurman, Matthew McConaughey, and more.
Pippa Middleton???? Also are both Kanye and Kim still there?

Reactions: 12
Pippa’s married to a billionaire. They’ve probably got homes everywhere. Milan, New York, Peckham.

Jackson hole is an absolute twit to get to - 3 flights from the uk I think.

wasn’t the Idaho thing the one Anna Delvey gatecrashed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
this is part of their Sunshine sux damage limitation PR campaign. Similar to when a load of other social climbing Suits D listers & make up artists pretended she was their bezzie mate and such a nice person.

This is to show how lovely they are getting down with the plebs, sitting next to *cough* commoners.

Definitely to counter the story of them clearing the seats at Wimbledon to accommodate her gigantic ego.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Pippa’s married to a billionaire. They’ve probably got homes everywhere. Milan, New York, Peckham.

Jackson hole is an absolute twit to get to - 3 flights from the uk I think.

wasn’t the Idaho thing the one Anna Delvey gatecrashed?
They should rename it Meghan's Hole since no one ever comes out of it unscathed and wearing hiking boots to get a firm grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
this is part of their Sunshine sux damage limitation PR campaign. Similar to when a load of other social climbing Suits D listers & make up artists pretended she was their bezzie mate and such a nice person.

This is to show how lovely they are getting down with the plebs, sitting next to *cough* commoners.

Definitely to counter the story of them clearing the seats at Wimbledon to accommodate her gigantic ego.
That child's head looks too big like a lollipop, they really are the Cunts of Cuntdom, pisstaking fuckers🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the people saying 'Me too' need to come into the gender thread so I can lecture you all more freely :geek:

On topic - I'm not very fond of haz and smeg to be honest :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think that's them either. No full on face snaps, and don't tell me that someone there wouldn't have snapped one with a phone and put it up/

Interesting they chose Wyoming as it's the least populated state in US. probably suits their narrative of we wanted to keep it" quiet "

I did see that Hazehole went to the polo final in Montshithole on Father's Day, to hang out with his polo buddies, Why would you do that on Father's Day if you didn't have any children or access to them. Very curious....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh look, a lovely honest photo ☺

Screenshot_20220706-155856.png

And this one shows how easy it is to deceive...
(This isn't TW, despite saying it is)

Screenshot_20220706-154026.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.