Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that would be hilarious if NF dumped their reality show but included megsit into the Crown! Especially if they portrayed them in a negative way 🤣
I bet that they have won't be portrayed in a bad way if 'The Crown' does Megxit. They will be shown as heroes standing up against oppression and racism. It's almost guaranteed unfortunately.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wondered that as well. Perhaps one of our American friends can explain how far apart the two locations are??
It's quite a way to me as a Brit!
Not sure on flight times, but obviously they wont fly as the eco warriors they are
Screenshot_20220706-101236~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Trevor Coult trying to place a bet on smegs. "Even the betting shops know that Meghan Markle is a losing bet" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the info. As a Brit I thought Jackson Hole sounded very ‘hicksville’ I’d no idea it was another rich people haunt. I reckon (with my conspiracy head on) at best, that they’re the hired body doubles sent out to drum up some publicity and as other people on here have already said it’s a definite sugar post.
Don't a lot of rich/famous Californians have boltholes in places like Wyoming/Montana? Only about three hours or so in the private jet.

Maybe NF wanted a more exciting 4th of July parade for the 'Haz's American Roadtrip' doc?

Farch spotted waving an American flag will surely go down well over here when the Harkles come begging for that "Prince" title. Especially as he was completely hidden from the UK's view at the Jubilee. And the other Royal sprogs were out there with their little Union flags for GanGan.

And pics "conveniently" released because the Cambridges were being adorable at Wimbles yesterday, and (edited as I just saw @ChastityDingle and @D. A. 's posts above mine), PW is playing "copycat" polo today. Sugars desperately upset about the latter because of course no Royal has ever, ever, ever played polo before Hazza. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I call BS. It feels so forced and there are no seats in the photo and although it has been ages since I attended a 4th of July parade, you don't have "seats" like they did for the PJ parade. . Because it last about 20 to 30 min. So a body guard holding some seats? Don't make me laugh. This isn't a 2 hour Broadway musical. The story is a plant. The photos are convenient at best. Jackson Hole is a big Rich Person Playground. They are there on someone else's dime ... looking for someone else's wallet.

Thanks @ResidentMerkin
If it's a rich person's playground, that explains why they were there in particular.

I'm sure someone in the crowd will have snapped some pics of them and whoever was with them.

If anyone has read the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, part of the story has them tracing photos taken at a public event to solve a mystery about who was there.

Everyone has cameras on phones these days. Someone will have pix of them.

And the photographer owns the copyright so they can publish their pix wherever they like. I hope someone does.
And rather than sell to a media outlet and risk the editor burying them, I hope they put them on social media and reach everyone that way.

If the children are in the line of succession to the British throne then the British public have a right to ( at least) see them.

Reactions: 28
If you alter the spelling of Wyoming slightly and split it all up a bit, you get "Why? Oh!! Minge!!!"

I reckon Pablo sent them there. This is a secret coded message to his supporters. #FreePablo

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 😈😈😈🤠🤠🤠:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it hard to believe these photos were from this past weekend's July 4th parade in Wyoming. They are both too thin and even with pills it takes more than a couple of weeks to shed enough pounds to make it so noticeable. And who's the little boy - cute kid but where's his red/ginger hair?

More smoke and mirrors from these two - IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it hard to believe these photos were from this past weekend's July 4th parade in Wyoming. They are both too thin and even with pills it takes more than a couple of weeks to shed enough pounds to make it so noticeable. And who's the little boy - cute kid but where's his red/ginger hair?

The alterations in their appearance could also be down to her favourite thing - photoshop! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't a lot of rich/famous Californians have boltholes in places like Wyoming/Montana? Only about three hours or so in the private jet.

Maybe NF wanted a more exciting 4th of July parade for the 'Haz's American Roadtrip' doc?

Farch spotted waving an American flag will surely go down well over here when the Harkles come begging for that "Prince" title. Especially as he was completely hidden from the UK's view at the Jubilee. And the other Royal sprogs were out there with their little Union flags for GanGan.

And pics "conveniently" released because the Cambridges were being adorable at Wimbles yesterday, and (edited as I just saw @ChastityDingle and @D. A. 's posts above mine), PW is playing "copycat" polo today. Sugars desperately upset about the latter because of course no Royal has ever, ever, ever played polo before Hazza. :rolleyes:
"Celebrities are attracted to Wyoming due to its lack of income tax laws....Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Kanye West, Tyler Perry, Dick Cheney."
(All have purchased homes there)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They were somewhere where they would not meet anyone who would know that they were lookalikes.

No photos of faces.

Zomg Smeg is beautiful.

The real prince is relegated to being "cute"

Don't think it's the real sixes but it has her clawmarks all over it.

I bet she's already got her lawyers poised to sue if the pictures appear in the UK media :unsure:

• Heart
  • Wow

Also, have they had the kid in suspended animation? Doesn't appear to have aged or grown in the last year or more. I reckon it's an old photo, with the fake Fark who they aren't allowed to use any more. Twats. What empty lives they seem to lead.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"Celebrities are attracted to Wyoming due to its lack of income tax laws....Harrison Ford, Sandra Bullock, Kanye West, Tyler Perry, Dick Cheney."
BIB

Well, that might help the Harkles to maintain their much-publicised "financial independence", I suppose.

Tyler Perry? Could they have reunited and they're camping out at his place up there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they’re staying with Tyler Perry? 🤣

BIB

Well, that might help the Harkles to maintain their much-publicised "financial independence", I suppose.

Tyler Perry? Could they have reunited and they're camping out at his place up there?
You beat me too it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are hitting the PR hard.... pushing on the American market for sure

View attachment 1395877
So he trots off to Althorpe digs up Saint Diana puts her in a chair, while weeping softly, takes the pics and shows them to the surrogates and orders two just like her, minus the halos!!

Demented, disjointed, delusional, deranged, half-witted Manchild.

bleeping wanker!!

• Haha
Also, have they had the kid in suspended animation? Doesn't appear to have aged or grown in the last year or more. I reckon it's an old photo, with the fake Fark who they aren't allowed to use any more. Twats. What empty lives they seem to lead.
I had the same thought. He and Lilibucks would be about the same height.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.