Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I pinched this of the Something that makes you Laugh thread. Thank you LittleMy

Was the date of Aldi's birth different from what PWB announced and the birth certificate. I cannot remember if it was 3 of days before.

Did anyone notice if the Aldi in Wyoming looks anything like the boy in the deleted Mrs Nacho snap from a couple of threads ago. I think they are having lunch/drinks under a tree and the boy has run off, a member of staff is behind him.

Reactions: 16
The Markling of Netflix continues as their stock price continues to drop.

Quite a few of the comments refer to their association with the Harkles being a reason to cancel.

]
Thanks @ResidentMerkin
If it's a rich person's playground, that explains why they were there in particular.

I'm sure someone in the crowd will have snapped some pics of them and whoever was with them.

If anyone has read the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, part of the story has them tracing photos taken at a public event to solve a mystery about who was there.

Everyone has cameras on phones these days. Someone will have pix of them.

And the photographer owns the copyright so they can publish their pix wherever they like. I hope someone does.
And rather than sell to a media outlet and risk the editor burying them, I hope they put them on social media and reach everyone that way.

If the children are in the line of succession to the British throne then the British public have a right to ( at least) see them.
Look,what’s starting today in Sun Valley Idaho …a ‘gathering of billionaires.’

Here’s the distance between Jackson Hole and Sun Valley by private plane…less than an hour. My guess is the Markles stopped off in Jackson Hole before turning up to merch themselves at this Billionaires convention.

Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the fastest possible straight line between Jackson Hole and Sun Valley, Idaho. Because of the curvature of the Earth, the shortest distance is actually the "great circle" distance, or "as the crow flies" which is calculated using an iterative Vincenty formula.

Flight distance: 177 miles or 285 km

Flight time: 51 minutes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To deal with them it needs someone who can be a bit nasty. Who can play dirty like Narcs do.
Who can match them at their own game.
Her Maj, Charles and Catherine don't have any nastiness in them.
Anne and William aren't nasty either, but they are different to the others, so they are our beacon of hope.

So, come ON William and Anne - de-Narc the Royal family.

Have a mushy as a consolation prize.

:m
Ok ok duck it I'll do it,.... you've twisted my arm.. I 'll take those pair of cunts on on the RF's behalf.... those arsewipes won't get in to the UK let alone near the palaces or even frogspawn again... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That Sun Valley gathering of tech and business moguls…is an invite only. But that wouldnt keep these two from hanging around town, looking for opportunities. Remember Harry merching her to the Disney CEO in that receiving line…

”Oh we were just in Jackson Hole for the Fourth…and we thought we’d pop over here before heading home. We hsd NO IDEA…”

A few attendees…

‘Joining the power-players was America's most famous investor, Warren Buffett, who wore a lime green Hawaiian shirt with an exotic bird pattern.

Other members of moneyed dynasties snapped on day one included Shari Redstone, whose family made their fortune with shares in media giant ViacomCBS, and Michael Bloomberg, former New York Mayor and CEO of Bloomberg L.P.

Fox Television founder Barry Diller was snapped with fashion designer wife Diane Von Furstenberg.

Disney's former CEO Bob Iger - who is now the firm's chairman - was snapped, as was former CIA Director Michael Morell.

One of the most talked about new hires in media, Warner Discovery CEO David Zaslav, caused waves after arriving with his predictions for the future of streaming services.

He says the streaming industry will focus on creating fewer, better shows of higher quality after a Netflix subscriber slump.

Netflix co-founder Ted Sarandos was also present on Tuesday, although he hasn't made any public comment on Zaslav's prediction.

Zaslav, 62, who arrived at the the Allen & Co. conference in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday in good spirits, also insisted that he isn't bothered by tanking CNN ratings as the network pivots back to neutral reporting.’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have decided I hope we are all wrong and they are blissfully happy with 2 lovely children.

Otherwise what a miserable pathetic life they lead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just when a few of us were wondering what had happened to this one.....

Should keep us lot occupied/entertained for a few days. :poop:

Screenshot_20220706-121916.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good morning everyone! I'm full of the joys of Spring today even though it isn't Spring. I've decided that it's better late than never ;)

I think that all of you who said that haz is using the Crown as a way to ditch NF are probably right. They may well let him do it too. :rolleyes:

I loved the tragic occassion that the crabs had to take minge to the A&E :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And also "I have to be honest, I get really confused about the trans thing." Wackie Jeaver??? Please read the following which I'm putting behind a spoiler because it's off topic. :)

If you support Trans Ideology, then you are supporting the chemical castration of boys. Boys who are not old enough to make that life changing decision because they don't understand the ramifications of it. This is child abuse.
Trans Ideology is closer to a religious belief than it is to a scientific theory. It's a cult. You cannot debate, you just have to accept - faith.
It's also a war against women. We no longer have our definition - adult human female - and we are losing our words. We're being described as uterus haver, menstruator. We no longer have our sex based spaces because we're being forced to accept men into them. Into our bathrooms, into our rape crisis centres, our refuges and even our prisons.
We are being told how to define ourselves by men. Everyone is allowed to be who they want...except women. We're not allowed that.
At the moment we're fighting for our sex based rights. And we need everyone on board. Always happy to answer questions but it will have to be in the gender thread.
Apologies if this has already been answered but @Cassandra333 - are you allowed to post a link to the gender thread?

Reactions: 13
That Sun Valley gathering of tech and business moguls…is an invite only. But that wouldnt keep these two from hanging around town, looking for opportunities. Remember Harry merching her to the Disney CEO in that receiving line…

”Oh we were just in Jackson Hole for the Fourth…and we thought we’d pop over here before heading home. We hsd NO IDEA…”

A few attendees…

‘Joining the power-players was America's most famous investor, Warren Buffett, who wore a lime green Hawaiian shirt with an exotic bird pattern.

Other members of moneyed dynasties snapped on day one included Shari Redstone, whose family made their fortune with shares in media giant ViacomCBS, and Michael Bloomberg, former New York Mayor and CEO of Bloomberg L.P.

Fox Television founder Barry Diller was snapped with fashion designer wife Diane Von Furstenberg.

Disney's former CEO Bob Iger - who is now the firm's chairman - was snapped, as was former CIA Director Michael Morell.

One of the most talked about new hires in media, Warner Discovery CEO David Zaslav, caused waves after arriving with his predictions for the future of streaming services.

He says the streaming industry will focus on creating fewer, better shows of higher quality after a Netflix subscriber slump.

Netflix co-founder Ted Sarandos was also present on Tuesday, although he hasn't made any public comment on Zaslav's prediction.

Zaslav, 62, who arrived at the the Allen & Co. conference in Sun Valley, Idaho on Tuesday in good spirits, also insisted that he isn't bothered by tanking CNN ratings as the network pivots back to neutral reporting.’
Maybe the Harkles are the entertainment for the billionaires. They all have a ‘book’ going to see who wins in the bet for how far the pair will go to ingratiate themselves into the circle? Of course there’ll also be a book going on how many times she gets caught saying “do you know who I am?” To security telling them “your names are not on the list, you’re not getting in!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s gone crazy here because Stonewall achieved everything they set out to for the rest of us LGB. Then they needed a new crusade to keep the money coming in, latched onto trans and have spent the past few years haranguing govt and business into doing their bidding on it. I’m just as cross about the threat to women’s rights as anyone but I get labelled a TERF for voicing it. The only thing I would say is, don’t think Stonewall and the extremist activists speak for everyone. A friend of mine is a trans man, we’ve been mates for years and he transitioned 25 years ago, before all this craziness. He defines himself as a trans man, not a man and he is horrified at the threat to women’s spaces, rights and sport, peer pressure influencing kids, etc. The ones shouting aren’t speaking for most trans ppl who just want to pass and live their lives peacefully. Don’t let the media convince you otherwise.

It has really surprised me Smegz hasn’t jumped on this bandwagon yet. Parroting ‘trans women are women’ seems right up her street. I guess it’s too divisive for her to touch though. Some politician she’ll make when she only gives opinions on forgone conclusions!
@Mock Turtle - May I ask what TERF stands for?

Reactions: 9
I came on to say that I really don't think it's them in that photo.
I think she plants these things as and when needed & sits back getting off on all the speculation & attention. Narc that she is. The child hasn't aged, the lady doesn't have the same body shape as the narc & you can't really see handbag.

To add, in light of @ChipDex revelation, it's bad timing isn't it? Mingling with the minions, sitting with them, gasp! They are clearly not fearing for their lives & trapped by their importance. No-one is swarming them & no-one would have known they were there had this mystery post not appeared? Makes his security fears mute surely?

I am happy to call trans women women and medical opinion is that they will achieve better outcomes with mental health etc if this is the case.

But - I don't think it's accident that a lot of the people speaking out about women being erased are from Britain. It seems to have gone crazy over there - why should I say chest feeding, not breastfeeding? Why should I be called a person who menstruates instead of a woman? It's gone too far - men would not accept being called a person with a penis. But all the activism seems to be aimed at women - never men.
No-one on God's good earth can change sex!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
TBL guy reckons it is them. 🤷‍♀️

I want two things:
1. Her diet plan
2. The ability to keep my kids at the same age for a year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
TBL guy reckons it is them. 🤷‍♀️

I want two things:
1. Her diet plan
2. The ability to keep my kids at the same age for a year
1- Her diet plan - lives of smugness, bitterness , sense of entitlement and has the occasional piece of dry chicken.

2 - Ability to keep the kids at the same age - Her personality is as cold as the artic winters so every time she hugs the kids they get cryogenically frozen for a while. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
The lady with the hat appears to be bothering the little boy in the photos.
View attachment 1396202
Contrast with The Duchess of Cambridge's body language when she is with her children.

(Illustration from the Chronicles of Montecito by CS Lewis and Omid Scobie.)
I love the way Kate interacts with children, including her own, of course.

I watched a clip recently, on one of the previous threads here where some small children are supposed to present Meghan with flowers. They basically run away instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.