Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the date of Aldi's birth different from what PWB announced and the birth certificate. I cannot remember if it was 3 of days before.

Did anyone notice if the Aldi in Wyoming looks anything like the boy in the deleted Mrs Nacho snap from a couple of threads ago. I think they are having lunch/drinks under a tree and the boy has run off, a member of staff is behind him.
They look similar. All the photos are in here:

A&L Photos

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How do you know it's not Smeg?
It was reported some time after. The lady here is something to do with the elephant conservation, I will see if I can find the actual info, rather than my sketchy memory!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was reported some time after. The lady here is something to do with the elephant conservation, I will see if I can find the actual info, rather than my sketchy memory!
Here:

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 16.51.29.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
1657123685608.png

Long time lurker so hi xx That is not TW on the right, she wishes it was, because her back is broader than an american footballer also was rent a archie not available on that day hes lost his red hair again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Old photos maybe? Looks like the Archie from the swing photo with Haz. The adults appear very trim compared to how they've appeared recently. No Lili quelle surprise and Wyoming seems a bit of a random place for 4th July for the publicity hungry mare in all honesty.
Well Jackson Hole is the yuppified, (boy am I showing my age) resort area near the Grand Tetons, wherein spandex encrusted tourists and Hollywood Hoi palloi congregate to drink their oat lattes, eat their vegetarian fusion food and drink fancy cocktails. They would have had to fly, it is a very long drive from Nothern California, that's OK private jets land in Jackson Hole routinely. The countryside is stunningly beautiful, but it is a lefty island within a conservative, low population state where people still herd cattle, and endure really harsh winters.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Look at W&K copying H&M 😉. W never played polo before 😂. Etc.

Okay I am being sarcastic but I bet some idiot will post that comment somewhere!
:ROFLMAO:

It's also not copying when you have an elegant venue, a proper little portable stage, rather than the back of a tractor, and your wife (fortunately without a BHS hat) stays off it.

Oh, and it does help when you've actually won the trophy.

And both you and your wife manage to keep your hands off the other players....

Chalk and cheese, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Look at W&K copying H&M 😉. W never played polo before 😂. Etc.

Okay I am being sarcastic but I bet some idiot will post that comment somewhere!
1657125365151.png
1657125552016.png

Well, PW in polo garb hardly compares to our pwince hairy adorned in his polo attire exposing his belly, and how tacky does Catherine look is that white dress compared to darling, regal Sméagol's all denim short shorts? Clearly the sus-sex-es are in a class ofn their own.

I think the trophy presentation was fake to generate PR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Chita 's post previous thread

"So, a source (prob a journalist) said Charles met Lili and Archie.
A source (journalist) also said William made a derogatory comment about war in Europe.
William did not say the words that reporter claimed he said.
Other news outlets repeated the lie.
If Charles meeting the kids has only been reported by a source, then, I dont believe it."

From what I've read this wasn't a "source / journalist" Scobie style, but was a Senior Royal source at a Clarence House, "briefing" to invited members of the press. This is what all the press reports on this say, and there's no ambiguity. First reported by A.P.

I've been hoping to see a similar briefing from a Senior Royal Source at Clarence House saying that PC and Camilla did not have an emotional reunion with the Flatpacks.

Which is it? When a Royal household briefs the press as they did here, are they giving confirmed facts to the press? Are CH saying that the meeting took place? This isn't an insignificant matter, its very important.
Can you shed any light on this @Evangelina ?
A Royal source in this case was the ''source''

There's no ''source'' in William's highly ''intelligent '' comment about no war in Europe , it was sufficient to provoke every journo to mock this thing, they all know that his mother was jeting on Soros planes to Bosnia, for example, which shockingly is in Europe.

However Richard Palmer probably overheard others jabbing in that William alluded to Asia and Africa , and it stuck, and then spread around.
'' The journalist associated with UK's Daily Express said the remarks made by Duke were misheard and ended up starting a social media storm. ''
Possible that the Squad or a Shola type among colleagues tricked him, by a random comment and then it spread.

The Clarence House press briefing is a gathering of mostly favored journos in a controled environment .

The Royal sources will tell the truth or tell the lie that was approved by RF.
It's always approved by RF, if a mistake happened , a denial is very fast.

Deep throats are equally Palace sources as press secretaries are.
A footman or chef are also sources, unofficial , as deep throats highly likely , but sources.
(Informers, basically )
A journalists source is often external , occasionally members of aristocracy , business relations etc, however they also have palace sources.

Royal ''watchers'' ''experts'' etc are perceived as ''sources'' they are less a source than the Palace delivery driver, because the Royal Household's are very aware of them, unfortunately the general public often sees their comment's as gospel.

Examples of Palace being caught lying are many, among them -D&C separation, Anne's affair , Andrew &Fergie ''not separating..'' Diana not cooperating with Morton..

The media then reacts to being lied to, and retaliates .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just having a quick look through the photos. The child in the ‘play house’ Christmas card looks bigger and older than the kid in the latest photos to me.
Is that the picture with PWB peeking out of what we call a cubby house and Smeg, Aldi and 2 dogs outside it. I think when it was released there was speculation on its authenticity.
If you tap on the image and enlarge it, it looks like a paint by numbers image. The grass looks weird, the ribbon on the tree has a paint programme effect and there is something funny about the shading on PWB's face and the coat texture/colouring on the dogs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1396884View attachment 1396892

Well, PW in polo garb hardly compares to our pwince hairy adorned in his polo attire exposing his belly, and how tacky does Catherine look is that white dress compared to darling, regal Sméagol's all denim short shorts? Clearly the sus-sex-es are in a class ofn their own.

I don't know why the Cambridges even bother, do you? No way can a Windsor Castle backdrop and £1 million raised even compete with Hazza's PMoobs and a pair of It Ain't Half Hot Mum shorts on the PWife.

Cambs really need to up their game. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's amazing how many 'sneaky' shots & videos are all over twitter of William & Katherine! It's what happens, unless of course you are the duo from Monteshitto 😉
I absolutely love this shot -

Screenshot_20220706-175524.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1396884View attachment 1396892

Thanks a lot, these are the images I need just before I head off to bed. I am frightened to fall asleep now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.