Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know it's not Smeg?
It was reported afterwards that the girl in the photo with Stoat was a volunteer, not Minge. I think there were objections to Ho taking the credit when she was probably lounging in the tent smoking a spliff. And as we've seen, The Hag has no empathy whatsoever with elephants as she (imo) stole the EWB money for her new noses and cocaine habit.

It's reported that the judge is considering whether Stoat's case can go to trial, and I think it will be shelved and die a death. There is no merit in the case as he's been and gone. There's also the small matter of his wanting protection for his wife and children. The Snarkles said they were bringing the children to to UK despite the gunslingers in Windsor. They did not bring them. However PC appeared to confirm he met them and he might be asked to confirm what level of protection was provided and to whom. In testing the evidence for Stoat's case such details might be unwelcome.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Is that the picture with PWB peeking out of what we call a cubby house and Smeg, Aldi and 2 dogs outside it. I think when it was released there was speculation on its authenticity.
If you tap on the image and enlarge it, it looks like a paint by numbers image. The grass looks weird, the ribbon on the tree has a paint programme effect and there is something funny about the shading on PWB's face and the coat texture/colouring on the dogs.
Yep that was the one. I thought it was a crap choice for a Christmas card, not just because it looked like, as you say, a dodgy painting by numbers effort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's amazing how many 'sneaky' shots & videos are all over twitter of William & Katherine! It's what happens, unless of course you are the duo from Monteshitto 😉
I absolutely love this shot -

View attachment 1396966
That must be fake! Don't forget we were told at the Jubilee that his horse was sedated because he wasn't a good horseman.

Whoever started that rumor is a bleeping idiot and so is every paper/news source which run with it. How can they all be allowed to get away with such blatant lies?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Yep that was the one. I thought it was a crap choice for a Christmas card, not just because it looked like, as you say, a dodgy painting by numbers effort.
It's an effect you can use in PhotoShop. I never used it because it looked so crap.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1396884View attachment 1396892

Well, PW in polo garb hardly compares to our pwince hairy adorned in his polo attire exposing his belly, and how tacky does Catherine look is that white dress compared to darling, regal Sméagol's all denim short shorts? Clearly the sus-sex-es are in a class ofn their own.

I think the trophy presentation was fake to generate PR.
Very true very true 😂

Note that W&K managed to kiss each other without any face grabbing or making everyone else want to throw up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So he trots off to Althorpe digs up Saint Diana puts her in a chair, while weeping softly, takes the pics and shows them to the surrogates and orders two just like her, minus the halos!!

Demented, disjointed, delusional, deranged, half-witted Manchild.

bleeping wanker!!
Funny enough a few days ago. I wondered how long it will take them, to ask for Diana to be buried in America. Remember she wanted to move there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well Jackson Hole is the yuppified, (boy am I showing my age) resort area near the Grand Tetons, wherein spandex encrusted tourists and Hollywood Hoi palloi congregate to drink their oat lattes, eat their vegetarian fusion food and drink fancy cocktails. They would have had to fly, it is a very long drive from Nothern California, that's OK private jets land in Jackson Hole routinely. The countryside is stunningly beautiful, but it is a lefty island within a conservative, low population state where people still herd cattle, and endure really harsh winters.
Keep a wary eye out those are the same folk that have been destroying rural California

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's amazing how many 'sneaky' shots & videos are all over twitter of William & Katherine! It's what happens, unless of course you are the duo from Monteshitto 😉
I absolutely love this shot -

View attachment 1396966
That’s such a great shot and one day that castle and all the good stuff that goes with it belongs to Big Willy😊 and the gorgeous Katherine.

This photo is the one that has Minge smashing crockery. Spectacular shot!
Look at that happy horse 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe the Harkles are the entertainment for the billionaires. They all have a ‘book’ going to see who wins in the bet for how far the pair will go to ingratiate themselves into the circle? Of course there’ll also be a book going on how many times she gets caught saying “do you know who I am?” To security telling them “your names are not on the list, you’re not getting in!”
Bit like "Pass the parcel", however in this game the Harkles will find that there's no prize after all the unwrapping. Zilch, nada, zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
That must be fake! Don't forget we were told at the Jubilee that his horse was sedated because he wasn't a good horseman.

Whoever started that rumor is a bleeping idiot and so is every paper/news source which run with it. How can they all be allowed to get away with such blatant lies?
Hmm, I must have missed all the photos of PW falling off his polo pony, does he fall off his pony as gracefully as pwince hairy?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

It's a photo of William

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A Royal source in this case was the ''source''

There's no ''source'' in William's highly ''intelligent '' comment about no war in Europe , it was sufficient to provoke every journo to mock this thing, they all know that his mother was jeting on Soros planes to Bosnia, for example, which shockingly is in Europe.

However Richard Palmer probably overheard others jabbing in that William alluded to Asia and Africa , and it stuck, and then spread around.
'' The journalist associated with UK's Daily Express said the remarks made by Duke were misheard and ended up starting a social media storm. ''
Possible that the Squad or a Shola type among colleagues tricked him, by a random comment and then it spread.

The Clarence House press briefing is a gathering of mostly favored journos in a controled environment .

The Royal sources will tell the truth or tell the lie that was approved by RF.
It's always approved by RF, if a mistake happened , a denial is very fast.

Deep throats are equally Palace sources as press secretaries are.
A footman or chef are also sources, unofficial , as deep throats highly likely , but sources.
(Informers, basically )
A journalists source is often external , occasionally members of aristocracy , business relations etc, however they also have palace sources.

Royal ''watchers'' ''experts'' etc are perceived as ''sources'' they are less a source than the Palace delivery driver, because the Royal Household's are very aware of them, unfortunately the general public often sees their comment's as gospel.

Examples of Palace being caught lying are many, among them -D&C separation, Anne's affair , Andrew &Fergie ''not separating..'' Diana not cooperating with Morton..

The media then reacts to being lied to, and retaliates .
Thank you @Evangelina for taking the time to clarify this. As I understand it, what you say is:

A Clarence House Press Briefing is to give to a group of invited journalists information approved by the RF. It's given by a Royal source (as in this case), and the source tells the journo the truth (or lie) that was approved by the RF.
If a mistake happens it is quickly corrected by the RF.
So if the reported meeting with the grandchildren was one such "mistake" the RF would have already put out a denial in the press.
What the invited group of journos was told by the Royal source, about PC and Camilla meeting the Flatpacks, was approved by the RF.
So they said they met them, but they didn't.

I suspect that CH is relying on public scepticism here, people not believing the Snarkles brought the children and concluding that the meeting is a lie and it's more Sunshine Suxx PR.
I think it's a joint CH / Snarkle lie, but CH is hoping it will slip below the radar and people will call BS and ignore it as more Snarkle lies - when on this occasion it wasn't.

You've explained the difference between the "source" of William's war comment reporting and the Clarence House source.

• Wow
They really want this narrative to stick but no one is buying it.
Royal Reporters are missing Old Harry and think they can get him back.
They bet on the wrong horse and now they are licking their wounds shamefully. William's reign will have no drama.

1657129475520.png

William needs to focus on the bigger things. If ever his own children feud, then he has a responsibility to resolve the conflict.

He has no obligation to do so with Harry.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.