Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentCW

"So you'll guard the balcony door and Zara will then sort them out...."

Who needs a brother when you have cousins like this.

It's nice to see they have other support in the family too, I'm pretty sure Zara and Mike will be there to help in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thank you to @Doodlebug005 for the appropriate and heartfelt new title

Previous fred

Shame on her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Thomas Markle Jr is on TalkTV. He just said he's been with his dad all week and Meghan has not tried to get in touch at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

DarnIt

VIP Member
Thank you Carpe and Doodlebug 🥰
I don't think the Harkle invite has anything to do with the Queen's Christianity, soft spot for Noballs, family unity or the beating heart of the Monarchy. It's pragmatism and containment. I bet the whole RF including the Queen loathe the Snarkles, who have no right to be at the Jubilee and are a pair of disgusting clowns.

Both sides know the issue of the children has to be addressed. Limited Snarkle appearances, arrangements vague, aides kept at arms length. W&C and Anne absent, this will be dealt with by PC. The much loved family members spiel, soft spot for Noballs, is a cover as this is not about reconciliation, quite the opposite.

If the Snarkles had merely bought shame on the RF as in history, dealing with it would be simple. The problem here is that there exist no legitimate royal children, but the RF have confirmed they exist without any proof. Surrogate babies are not legitimately eligible to be in the LoS, but these two are, and however far down is not the point. Whatever your beliefs about the children, these facts are beyond doubt. The press embargo on this comes from BP who facilitated the fraud through fear of racism accusations and protected the Snarkles. Now they have to extricate themselves.

News reports say the Snarkles will spend time privately with the family. I think they will stay somewhere secret not Frogmore and there will be confirmation of sorts that senior Royals have met the Flatpacks. They won't risk a christening. This is a crazy situation, but the bottom line is that the RF must know there are no royal children.

The RF hoped it would go away, but because these blood-suckers have failed in all their ventures they're back leeching and whining. The Stoat and Ho need to nail down their Royal credentials before they go under, and the only way they can do this is through establishing a baby connection via senior Royals. This is what they must do, and what they've been holding out for.

If they don't come to the UK they're only delaying the inevitable. More and more questions are being asked and the risk of exposure is increasing thanks to SM and YW and Sue Smith etc.

Soros or whoever might be backing them may have big money, but it's the royal titles and kudos that money can't buy that they want.
The delicious irony is that if the Snarkles had the very high level of Royal Protection securiddy their entitlement demands, they wouldn’t be able to move an inch with HMTQ knowing three days in advance. Not even a fart in the night would go unnoticed.

The life that Harry knew was carefully stage managed to allow him a sense of freedom & autonomy, but every move & manoeuvre was planned, checked & double-checked, every serving officer carefully vetted, highly trained, briefed & debriefed. ‘Arry ASBO may have thought that he went & did as he wanted, when he wanted, but only within prescribed limits set Just beyond his reach.

So, had he gained his own securriddy detail here, he may have found that is inclination to roam & document his wandering heavily restricted to the point that he (plus three) would be stuck in the family room at the Windsor Travelodge for most of his visit.

’Arry ASBO: ‘Okaaay guys, we’re going to go out now to do stuff.‘
Securrridy: ‘Sire, where would you like to go? How long for? With whom?’
’Arry ASBO: ‘Why, hither, thither & there, all day long. What say you?’
Securridy: ‘Sire, hither & thither are beyond our scope. There can be done but strictly 9-5.’
’Arry ASBO: ‘So There is it must be. We pack at dawn’
Securridy: ‘Sire, that’s 9 -5 at night’
’Arry ASBO: ‘Eh?’
Securridy: ‘Sire, just as before’
’Arry ASBO: ‘I want to go out…’
Securridy : ‘Beyond our scope’

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I'm absolutely loving the programme on the Queen and suspect I'll be watching it again all week but it's got me thinking

1. Imagine Smeg's face when she sees Catherine being crowned in that amazing gown and cloak with the priceless crowned and gold coach

2. Just Imagine all the Jones videos Catherine has and also just how close and loving is tge queen's family apart from one rougue uncle ( history repeating itself)

3. All smeg will have of films of her family are from backgrid and Netflix

4. Considering they're coming over to the jubilee, have they actually publicly congratulated or celebrated her reign yet? I only remember him accusing her of being senile and needs protecting
No he hasn’t. Not a peep.
Mind you, the Queen never congratulated M on her WD40 with Melissa Macarthy and a cabbage. Nor H on getting through to the next round in the polo whilst incredibly winning a massive cup for a completely different competition.
So, swings and roundabouts….

• Haha
  • Heart

SilentCW

Won’t TRF all be in BP as most of the events are London? That would mean HMTQ is not going to travel back to WC just for a quick photo op with the flatpacks - Who has fired up the Calicunts delusions that HM has to bow down and fit in with their wishes.? I am just so over the British press.

RANT AHEAD
As I said before I rarely look at the ‘news’ papers - too much zcelebs and not enough news - I now define them as comics /gossip magazines - they seem intent on constantly trying to bring down the British / traditions / way of life. I admire the new new channels who have tried to turn the narrative and bring back some kind of reporting - it is now to little to late IMO

- I said to a (young) work colleague that with hindsight I am glad I have lived through the decades I have because I have seen the best and worst of my country - We have now lost our identity - not due to the Calicunts - but due to our own press redefining who, what, how we should be living and bowing down to the minority - I just do not recognise most of what is going on anymore - today I am putting up my flags and bunting but am expecting to get a knock on the door saying it is inappropriate to fly my own country’s flag as I have offended someone. Rant over. 😬
I get what you are saying. It seems to me that some people, not all, but some people get confused.

I think because we have an Internet, and as fantastic as that is with connecting people, it equally seems to make people forget we are not all the same. It seems people confuse what is happening in one country automatically applies to their own country.

For example, I live in South Africa, when the George Floyd murder happened there was a lot of knee taking in places like parliament for many reasons, but I couldn't understand why, there isn't a majority of white people here, most police officers are black, we don't have police people killing people of colour like that. We don't have the same issues that inspired the BLM movement.

We have completely different issues, and while I 100% agree that all races need to be treated equally and I treat everyone with the same respect I would like to be treated with, it seems in places like where I live, people confuse the issues.

People seem to be developing American accents, call things by American names, they are forgetting what makes them who they are. They seem to be shunning their traditions to be like an American. It is baffling to me because they have such rich cultures that are fascinating, that African Americans wish they knew about their ancestory and they are discarding it.

I live in a country that has 11 official languages, most people of colour speak at least 3, but on average 5 languages, they are incredible people with fascinating traditions, but apparently its no longer good enough.

It's very sad. I hope that it starts to calm down soon, but I equally suspect one day in the far far future the planet will be one culture.

• Sad
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
William not issuing a denial about the ''being buddy'' again with Harry , may become the biggest mistake ever.
There are limits to ''never complain. ''
He really doesn't need to deny it because the world and his wife knows it isn't true! To say "Oh no we're not" smacks of playground behaviour.

• Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Carpediem69 and congratulations on the thread title @Doodlebug005.

I am praying they don’t turn up. Seriously I don’t want people who insult the British public anywhere near HM The Queen.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Oh look a green dress that doesn't look horrid and a brown hat that doesn't look like poop.....

Screenshot_20220530-083926_Twitter_1.jpg

I'm reading stuff that the Cambridges are seen as bland and boring but Harkles are not.

Why?
Why do people think Cath and Will are boring and the other two not?

I don't get it.

• Heart
  • Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
What a great way of looking at it. I never thought of it that way but you are right. Using William and Thomas Markle for positive PR to clean up their mess, they really are desperate.

Fingers crossed you re right about them not comINg. I don’t want them here.
I keep telling myself that if they do come, they'll only fuck it up as that's all they do. And we'll have months of material to laughing at them about. So sort of win win for us

• Haha
  • Heart
From the neck to the bottom of her butt, she's a perfect square! :ROFLMAO:

I know others in previous threads have said the same, and she's a Sponge Bob, Square Pants, but this photo just really brought it home for me. Jeez, I could almost feel sorry for her and her lack of fashion sense......not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but has the world gone mad? H&M coming to the Jubilee, keeping Frogmore cottage, trying to make peace with her dad? oh please say it isn't happening I cant take those pair back in the royal fold!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Ooh, some footage that is not paid for.... hilarious how she drags him away with the strut that resembles the garden party exit!
The forced smile 😳
I don't know why ... it's me, I know it is, but the CONSTANT FUCKING HAND-HOLDING. Arrrghhh...

• Haha
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Wonder how many new ones we'll have gone through by this time next week. :ROFLMAO:

How, exactly, does William "see" that Smeg is a good mother then? Remote viewing? Clairvoyancy? Good with one of those screw thingies IKEA provides for assembly purposes.....?

And good point from Clarissa re the Mirror fanfic article.

Also, nice pic of Big Willy and Shortarse, before he got those lovely new shoes......

Screenshot_20220528-221143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha