Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Do you think they will attend?

• Yes

Votes: 143 39.9%
  • No

Votes: 102 28.5%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 28 7.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 85 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Doodlebug005 for the appropriate and heartfelt new title

Previous fred

Shame on her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks for new thread and title guys!

Wonder what other little "delights/desperate PR" that Harkles have planned. Its been non stop so far. Which is odd as they left UK for privacy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank for thread and title.

I found this on twatter.
It's a screenshot and a reminder of all the times shes been somewhere she shouldn't be.....

Screenshot_20220528-174252_Twitter_1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Latest Lady C

Public condemning Smeg for ghoulish abuse of Uvalde atrocity?
Smeg imposed herself into the grief for publicity. Lacking in empathy to the point of cruelty. Self-promotion and lust for attention - Smeg dressed poorly and without dignity. Ripped jeans and baseball cap.

Role of NF? Are they involved and did they think it a good idea? İf footage for content it is in bad taste to intrude on the grief of a genuine tragedy. Had there been no cameras would she have still visited? Cheap and vulgar hustler. Smeg justified her dubious appearance because of Catherine's genuine and low-key appearance for Sarah Everard at Clapham Common. Smeg represented no-one. She is not a Texan nor a parent of a child from the school. İn Smeg's deluded mind she has status above royalty or US president.

Why the best case scenario of Smeg visiting Thomas and Haz coming to Jubbly will not happen? Revulsion that she neglects to visit her father but can fly by private jet to Texas. Smeg terrified of the lies and secrets she told Haz tumbling out and losing Haz's love. :confused:

Threatening Jubbly? Smeg's conduct has turned some supporters off the Jubilee altogether. Many cannot support a monarchy which accepts Smeg. Lady C understands and feels their pain and agrees the Harkles should not be appearing in the Jubbly at all. We have all been victimised but we shouldn't allow Smeg to sully the Jubbly for us. Legally as a US citizen Smeg has the right to do what she does but TQ cannot stop her unless she is committed to a lunatic asylum.

Smeg or Amber - who is more despicable? Amber suffers abandonment issues as well as making others suffer. Smeg's dark triad of disorders means she is incapable of feeling except rage.

How Smeg's personality is destroying her profile? Smeg's personality disorder is incurable.and destructive. She refuses to accept that anything is wrong with her and ultimately she will perfect her own destructiveness. Smeg is the architect and Haz a willing conspirator. We are witnessing Smeg's failure. Her objective was to be the most popular and famous but she is the most unpopular and infamous.

Previous fred

Shame on her
Many thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Doodlebug005 for thread and title and poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ugh toady Omid has made a twitter post comparing Kate and Smegz turning up to lay flowers and captioned it 'spot the difference' to stir trouble as usual 🙄

A reminder of what a treacherous tit stirring bastard he is and a lickspittle of course 😉
Polish_20220520_234222175.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
From the neck to the bottom of her butt, she's a perfect square! :ROFLMAO:

I know others in previous threads have said the same, and she's a Sponge Bob, Square Pants, but this photo just really brought it home for me. Jeez, I could almost feel sorry for her and her lack of fashion sense......not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is that not Archie top right?

Or is that the child of the friends that looks suspiciously like Archie?
The child top right has dark hair.
Archie has a shock of red hair atop his bonce. Just like his dad.
We all saw it on the Lili held aloft as Simba photo.
There's no way they'd lie about that sort of thing, they're the salt of the earth those two. God's honest truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Fanks as always for new fred and brilliant title. To keep on topic, I think we are all agreed they are cunts, a la what Freda says?

Next week should be um, "interesting" to say the least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So the speculation about Harkles etc appearing on the balcony at the end of the jubilee, is as i suspected bollocky shite as usual, really hope this is true.

See new Tweets
Conversation

VfQCOCiH_normal.jpg

Russell Myers

@rjmyers

EXCLUSIVE: The Queen will appear on the Buckingham Palace balcony alongside her three heirs, princes Charles, William and George, for the finale of her Platinum Jubilee weekend, it can be revealed. Full story
👇

ciZk7Xpk?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
mirror.co.uk
Queen to have 'future' in Charles, William and George on balcony to end Jubilee
Royal sources say the Queen 'wants the world to see the heartbeat of her family and the future of the monarchy'. Plans are in place for the family to appear on the balcony at around 5pm

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So, if the prime photo is of the Queen with the direct descendants to the throne (HMTQ, Charles, William, George)

If 6 and wife are enabled to muscle in, it sets an almighty precedent that, in the future, George's neices and nephews are as valid. And oops, they'll be higher in the line of succession than everyone's favourite flatpacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread @Carpediem69 and congratulations on the thread title @Doodlebug005.

I am praying they don’t turn up. Seriously I don’t want people who insult the British public anywhere near HM The Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They'll turn up. Meghan will make sure that there is a photo of Lilibet with her namesake. Time's running out, and it has to be now. That way she can link both of her offspring to HM. Lifetime of merching right there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Previous fred

Shame on her
Thank you sweet @Carpediem69 for our brand new thread❤ And thanks to all who voted for title, still upset at her antics😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.