Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
If this turns out to be true, the bloody Palace need to act.
She really does need shutting the fuck up.

Screenshot_20220528-200611.png

Afterthought....She was "introduced" to the kitchen?? Didn't her twitter hounds say no one recognised her & she was incognito????
Oh my head hurts with all the drama in she is wallowing in......

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Ghoulish Smeg is only going to reach out to her dad now to fix latest bad PR. If she truly cared, she would have made the contact a week ago when her father was admitted to hospital and not now in the wake of her world wide media crucification. Even her dim husband had enough sense to stay away. She is just another Amber Heard. There's no fixing her issues. I feel for her team who have an impossible task. Imo

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
This could explain Mr Twunt suddenly calling himself Mr Wales.....🙄
Honestly, they are like little spoilt brats hatching & plotting & no-one else is allowed ANYTHING (child strop!)

View attachment 1305779
When Brenda shuffles off to meet up with Phil, I’m just waiting for W +K to become Prince and Princess of Wales. Diana’s been gone a long time now , it’s time to stop that association with her and it’s all Kate’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

vretch

VIP Member
Just saw 2 wild black swans in the lake near my son’s home. Now this may not be big news to other tattlers but for me I have never seen wild black swans in my life. They are rare,as far as I know, in the Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia. Brought me such happiness. Wild black swans, a pair. I know they have them on one of the royal properties???

Just wanted to share some good, happy news, as I have been pretty negative the last couple of days because of Megabitch and her antics. So happy news from me.

Thanks for the new thread and title.

Thanks for the new thread and title.

Just look at Hazno skulking moodily in the back of this shot. What an utter ball sack
You know I have seen that photo a hundred times and I’ve never really taken any notice of Hazza until you pointed out to me. So thanks for that. What a bloody tosser. See, there were signs but I just chose to ignore them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Sorry but has the world gone mad? H&M coming to the Jubilee, keeping Frogmore cottage, trying to make peace with her dad? oh please say it isn't happening I cant take those pair back in the royal fold!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Trying to make peace/reach out to her Dad....

Just text him or call his cellphone. The World doesn't need to know.
Just fecking call the old dude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I also think it'll actually be Windsor. I hope it'll be Windsor.

And she doesn't get soft-talked round into visiting FC because Hazza doesn't like the people she's surrounded by in the castle.

I hope the Palace staff are in full control of all this.
Won’t TRF all be in BP as most of the events are London? That would mean HMTQ is not going to travel back to WC just for a quick photo op with the flatpacks - Who has fired up the Calicunts delusions that HM has to bow down and fit in with their wishes.? I am just so over the British press.

RANT AHEAD
As I said before I rarely look at the ‘news’ papers - too much zcelebs and not enough news - I now define them as comics /gossip magazines - they seem intent on constantly trying to bring down the British / traditions / way of life. I admire the new new channels who have tried to turn the narrative and bring back some kind of reporting - it is now to little to late IMO

- I said to a (young) work colleague that with hindsight I am glad I have lived through the decades I have because I have seen the best and worst of my country - We have now lost our identity - not due to the Calicunts - but due to our own press redefining who, what, how we should be living and bowing down to the minority - I just do not recognise most of what is going on anymore - today I am putting up my flags and bunting but am expecting to get a knock on the door saying it is inappropriate to fly my own country’s flag as I have offended someone. Rant over. 😬

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
But protect him from what? Are the general public in the UK even interested at this stage?
Most of us couldn't care less about their children but the sugars are deluded enough to think that we all want to harm him. It's so insulting that they think the British public would want to harm an innocent child just because we don't like his parents but then they are all idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
The reality is the queen needs to pace herself this week, she can’t and won’t attend everything. She’s not going to Epsom because she’s got an uncomfortable church service to sit through on the Friday and the pageant and alleged balcony appearance on the Sunday. It’s not just the events either, it’s the getting ready, the greeting guests, the red box that she’ll still have to do in the morning. She will be worn out. The idea that she’s cleared her diary for lilibet is PR nonsense that we all saw coming a mile off. If the pageant was on the Saturday the headline would be “queen snubs lilibet for pageant”. Of course she will see them, doesn’t mean she’s going to be rolling around the floor of frogmore cottage at a birthday party.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Mirror exclusive reports that Minge has "reached out to her father's camp" and wants to get in touch with him .
But she wants to know if there is a way to do it so that her siblings "don't know about it". Doesn't want any communication with them as they have their own agenda. Thomas is with his father but Sam's still in Florida.
No Netflix she says. No photos or paps. Imagine actually even saying you'd not film your dad's sick bed!
Wants secrecy. Hence putting it in the papers for the world to read.
I wonder who or what her father's "camp" is? Larsen?

• Sick
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you Carpe and Doodlebug 🥰
I don't think the Harkle invite has anything to do with the Queen's Christianity, soft spot for Noballs, family unity or the beating heart of the Monarchy. It's pragmatism and containment. I bet the whole RF including the Queen loathe the Snarkles, who have no right to be at the Jubilee and are a pair of disgusting clowns.

Both sides know the issue of the children has to be addressed. Limited Snarkle appearances, arrangements vague, aides kept at arms length. W&C and Anne absent, this will be dealt with by PC. The much loved family members spiel, soft spot for Noballs, is a cover as this is not about reconciliation, quite the opposite.

If the Snarkles had merely bought shame on the RF as in history, dealing with it would be simple. The problem here is that there exist no legitimate royal children, but the RF have confirmed they exist without any proof. Surrogate babies are not legitimately eligible to be in the LoS, but these two are, and however far down is not the point. Whatever your beliefs about the children, these facts are beyond doubt. The press embargo on this comes from BP who facilitated the fraud through fear of racism accusations and protected the Snarkles. Now they have to extricate themselves.

News reports say the Snarkles will spend time privately with the family. I think they will stay somewhere secret not Frogmore and there will be confirmation of sorts that senior Royals have met the Flatpacks. They won't risk a christening. This is a crazy situation, but the bottom line is that the RF must know there are no royal children.

The RF hoped it would go away, but because these blood-suckers have failed in all their ventures they're back leeching and whining. The Stoat and Ho need to nail down their Royal credentials before they go under, and the only way they can do this is through establishing a baby connection via senior Royals. This is what they must do, and what they've been holding out for.

If they don't come to the UK they're only delaying the inevitable. More and more questions are being asked and the risk of exposure is increasing thanks to SM and YW and Sue Smith etc.

Soros or whoever might be backing them may have big money, but it's the royal titles and kudos that money can't buy that they want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
So. The two kids seem to have been under house arrest their entire short lives. In the coming days they will experience being cooped up on a plane for 11 hours, meeting a raft of unfamiliar family members, and potentially be exposed to a balcony appearance in front of thousands. In a matter of days. Im working on the basis they exist but is this fair?

Thanks for thread and title.

• Angry
  • Sad

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This photo is creepy. Noballs's right hand is coquettishly caressing Macho's left hand slung across his shoulder. He leans lovingly into Nocho's face, arms crossed girlishly across his growing tits while his lizard lids are closed in ecstasy. What s tease....
Noballs's modest moonbump obscured in the photo by Macho's daughter.
Male bromance polo intimacy, very submissive pose...! "Take Me, You Rugged Mexican Stud! All The Way! I'm Yours!" Squeak squeak !!
Just hit that bell!
(Baddy Language Tattler Style.... no Pussyfooting Around.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
I'm still hoping @freda19 will come back in time for the jubilee.

Get her on the balcony to keep those Harkles off.

Hope you ok Freda.

• Heart
The Mirror again.

First, Will and Haz allegedly having a love-fest.

Now, Smeg and Dad.

Is this a clapback to all the "If she can go to Texas for strangers, what about her poor Dad?" stuff?

The first story said that William now sees that he is a good mother and wife. Now this crap saying she wants to reach out to her father, but no one can know anything about it....while it is splashed all over the papers and internet.

There is just no end to her constant BS and PR. The Queen said she wants no drama at her Jubilee - well, if they actually show up - good luck with that. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry

Happy Lady

VIP Member

I'm not sure that I believe this as there seems to be so much hyper around what the gruesomes will or will not do this week.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would throw a party for somebody (related or not) whose parents are on a mission to destroy the monarchy and cause so much unnecessary pain, telling lies and suing family members.

I am also sick to the back teeth of Smegs trying to become the centre of attention when the Jubilee should be about the Queen.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50