Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at those photos again. So they’re married 4 yrs, 2 kids (maybe) and she’s in her 40s - am I just not ‘romantic’ or is the constant hand holding not all a bit immature and unnecessary? Maybe I’m just not a fan of PDAs for anyone not just them. I’ve never seen a man look so miserable holding hands. When I see couples walking along hand in hand they usually look calm and happy but not those two. She has a permanent painted on grin and he looks like a miserable git.
BIB exactly.
If you look at the photos/ clips from the ceremony they attended with the rest of the family, just before they left the U.K. that's the striking thing about it - to me. He looks miserable and angry, she has a permanent smile painted on throughout.

For the first time, I thought it looked like the light was dawning on him in that ridiculous but hilarious set up with the trophy presentation. I laugh every time I watch it again. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you @Cassandra333 for starting the thread, and congratulations to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the thread title.

Hopefully the fairies will let you rest soon @Cassandra333 x

BIB exactly.
If you look at the photos/ clips from the ceremony they attended with the rest of the family, just before they left the U.K. that's the striking thing about it - to me. He looks miserable and angry, she has a permanent smile painted on throughout.

For the first time, I thought it looked like the light was dawning on him in that ridiculous but hilarious set up with the trophy presentation. I laugh every time I watch it again. 😂
So do I 😃 I just love that clip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sooo Harrys team didn't actually win the polo game?? why were they holding the trophy like they did??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for new thread Cass and @amIbeinguntreasonable for fab title.

Wonder what today's shenanigans will occur

Reactions: 23
Thank You very much for the thread @Cassandra333 and great title @AmIbeingTreasonable .

( dear @Chita …hope you are ok , I didn’t realise for a while they were being weird…still don’t really get it ! Unless there’s some sort of militant wing of the R.A.C. ??? …anyway hope you are ok )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

A hug for @Cassandra333 Enjoy your trip to the faerie realms and come back soon. 🧚‍♂️

Quick palate cleanse from Queen Margrethe, talking about HM.

What's the betting none of the Danish Royals would call a daughter 'Daisy'?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you can be arsed, I'm posting a link about Reality TV. Taking into account, the paragraph on criticism of these programmes, it would not be unheard of for the footage to show Hazza's team winning the polo tournament and getting their mitts on the trophy simply because it would make more interesting viewing.
There is also a reminder about the format (particularly of American shows) which have confessional segments interspersed with the rest. Participants typically give their views and explain their take on things. A brilliant opportunity for the Harkles to turn the knife again.
Having caught a few Alaskan reality shows, I am struck with how the cast always manage to convey the absolute importance of the most mundane tasks.
I hope this will be the same with the Harkles - "H had to win the charity polo match, it was so important or we would have had no food to get us through the winter" said the duchess.
There is usually an end of season episode hosted by Andy Cohen ( Real Housewives) where the Harkles will be done up like dog's dinners. By this time, the rest of the polo team won't be talking to them and Nacho will get up and walk off. Hazza will cry prettily whilst being comforted by his wife, Meghan (give me the bleeping trophy) Markle.
Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh, Texas 💔

There's no "good" side to TM's situation. If he has had a stroke, even a minor one, his life will never be the same and my heart goes out to him so I hope it is a hoax but, if it is, what a sick thing to do :(

*That was a public service announcement. Now we return to our normal programming*

Netflix filmed Smeg rushing to TM's bedside three days ago:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How stupid can they be. Unless the polo match is a fix and they know they are going to win they are going to look like bigger idiots than ever.

I wonder if the polo club approved this? If so aren't they going to piss off a lot of their members with this behaviour. Why would they piss off all the rich idiots that give them $$$ a year for this pair of clowns. They may lose members.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
BIB exactly.

BIB - If that didn’t make him realise the situation he’s created, nothing will. A completely phony trophy presentation for a tournament they haven’t won, on a tractor trailer…even the low wattage bulb in Hazno’s head can’t have failed to register how far he’s fallen. Add in Minge aggressively wiping his face like a ‘70s grandma…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm still bamboozled by what they hope to salvage for his book, or for the Netflix series - if either of those come to pass.

They have both blabbed pretty much everything to anyone and everyone who would listen. We have already seen the comedy of the Polo, what's left! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for starting the new fred @Cassandra333, hope you're soon back to your usual self, and thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the new title!

😃Just over a week to go ....Yeh! Wonder how many freds we'll get through before the big day? It would be lovely if thread 200 landed on 2nd June😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
doesn't matter whether Muttley goes to see TM or not either way it will make her look like a bleep... lol. Firstly for all she has put him through and then because she waited until he had a stroke before she went to see him... I think she could use it as an excuse not to go to the jubbly we already know she doesn't really want to visit the UK and come face to face with the RF... especially William... I don't think Anne would hold much back either.. she won't be silenced in a private setting....lol If they do come I hope the RF doesn't hold back on what they really think about them...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy New Thread!

12 seconds of funny. These two fellows were not impressed, were they?

A lovely Letter to the Editor Mr Eden shared

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you @Cassandra333 for the new thread and @AmIbeingTreasonable for the title.

I am of the belief that Thomas Markle’s stroke is extremely convenient. It could be that Meagain could see this as a way to redeem herself.

But then again she is such a big what Freda says, she will carry on regardless.

I don’t think they will be here next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.