Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Sweet nod to HMQ and the Jubbly - red (ish), white and blue flowers in my garden this morning. Yeah yeah, I know they're planted in the wrong order... but I didnt plant them with the Jubbly in mind!!
jubilee.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Oogie Boogie

So I've seen all these as possible reasons why it was deleted

1. simply not very flattering
2. might be Farchie Flatpack in the top right corner
3. not credited to Backgrid so breaks some deal and/or they simply can't take a fee from it
4. the stance suggests some aggression towards whoever she is talking to, Smeghan's anger coming out again
5. it shows that there aren't crowds of adoring fans everywhere they go, in fact nobody at all is showing any interest in her
6. it even shows Hazno keeping quite a distance from her and showing no interest in whatever she's talking about
7. it looks like Californian polo life is piss poor with more glamour and fun on show at any UK village cricket club monthly barbecue or bowls club. Not a patch on proper society polo. Along with the fake prizegiving ceremony, it confirms that their polo is poundland polo.

Personally I think it's been removed because of 5.

I do like the idea that Nacho's wife hates her too though.
;)

20220529_172801.jpg
et-dress-top-gun-300015-1652990153286-image.700x0c.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Chita

VIP Member
She must have virtue signalling flares on regular order. That box she bought in this old cartoon must have run out by now.....................
shopping 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Ohh, someone on another board pointed out that Harry was upset about the crowds mourning Diana "You didn't even know her!' Well Meghan didn't even know any of these victims either. Feckin' hypocrites

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Kittypops

VIP Member
Is that not Archie top right?

Or is that the child of the friends that looks suspiciously like Archie?
The child top right has dark hair.
Archie has a shock of red hair atop his bonce. Just like his dad.
We all saw it on the Lili held aloft as Simba photo.
There's no way they'd lie about that sort of thing, they're the salt of the earth those two. God's honest truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Imagine the First Lady of the US, who is someone they actually expect to travel to pay her respects knew to wait a while before descending upon the town. Mainly to make sure all headlines are about the children and teachers lost. But it was so important for Meghan her dry matted hair and her wrinkled clothes to be there "as a mother".

She proves day after day how unsuitable she is as a diplomat let alone a royal.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
They'll turn up. Meghan will make sure that there is a photo of Lilibet with her namesake. Time's running out, and it has to be now. That way she can link both of her offspring to HM. Lifetime of merching right there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ugh toady Omid has made a twitter post comparing Kate and Smegz turning up to lay flowers and captioned it 'spot the difference' to stir trouble as usual 🙄

A reminder of what a treacherous shit stirring bastard he is and a lickspittle of course 😉
Polish_20220520_234222175.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
From Daily Star

"EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Markle has issued a request to her sister Meghan via a banana just days after their father Thomas took ill - and insists the Duchess has not tried to make any contact with him
Now Samantha has issued a plea to her sister exclusively via the Daily Star after the bold image of Meghan writing messages on bananas to sex workers."

Brilliant
1_BANANA.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Thank for thread and title.

I found this on twatter.
It's a screenshot and a reminder of all the times shes been somewhere she shouldn't be.....

Screenshot_20220528-174252_Twitter_1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

DoubleOld

VIP Member

I'm not sure that I believe this as there seems to be so much hyper around what the gruesomes will or will not do this week.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would throw a party for somebody (related or not) whose parents are on a mission to destroy the monarchy and cause so much unnecessary pain, telling lies and suing family members.

I am also sick to the back teeth of Smegs trying to become the centre of attention when the Jubilee should be about the Queen.
TW/TB wants to throw a birthday party. For a one year old. At your Queen's Jubilee celebration. She cannot take the focus off herself for anything.
You don't have to be British to find her behavior offensive. What a narcissistic psychopath.

Apologies from America. She does NOT represent how we think. Please know that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Thalia

VIP Member
Oof ! I did not realise the dress was that long - now wonder Tiny Tom stuck a hand out for the steps (I bet Meg cracked a couple of her own teeth clenching her jaw about that one...)

She does look smoking in outfit.
Spot the odd one out:

1654007563971.jpeg

tom-cruise-kate-middleton-85.jpg

58210991-10848497-image-m-45_1653381315343.jpg

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I do hope that no one thinks any of us are homophobic, I dont think we are, but its the hypocrisy and lies that get us all every time. I have no reason to actually believe Hazno is gay - and I wouldnt give a flying fuck if he was - but I think he's quite possibly bi. Fair play, but if an 18 year old black footballer can come out properly what's Hazno's real issue? I think one of HMQ's cousins (Ivar Mountbatten?) is out and married to his male partner.
I’m gay, I hang out with you all, and I don’t think anyone’s homophobic! But I also don’t think Hazno is gay or even bi. My gaydar doesn’t remotely ping with him and I’m damn accurate! He’s just always been happiest with blokes - it’s what he’s always known, more than any other element of his life. Ludgrove, Eton, the army - all male living, lads together, etc. The polo love affair is just a funny joke and his various bromances are ripe for the piss taking!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
There’s a parade of some of her retired winners on Saturday and Epsom are dedicating the Derby to the late Lester Pigott plus I think she has runners in other races apart from the Derby. So it makes sense the Queen would want to be there !
The Queen must be aware of her own mortality and it will be very important to her to get her priorities right and make the most of the opportunities she has.
For the first time she can meet and spend time with her great-grandaughter who also bears her pet name. Not only that but she can spend time with her grandson who she now rarely sees. Who knows when she will get another chance?
So, obviously she will be... at the Derby enjoying herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest Lady C

Public condemning Smeg for ghoulish abuse of Uvalde atrocity?
Smeg imposed herself into the grief for publicity. Lacking in empathy to the point of cruelty. Self-promotion and lust for attention - Smeg dressed poorly and without dignity. Ripped jeans and baseball cap.

Role of NF? Are they involved and did they think it a good idea? İf footage for content it is in bad taste to intrude on the grief of a genuine tragedy. Had there been no cameras would she have still visited? Cheap and vulgar hustler. Smeg justified her dubious appearance because of Catherine's genuine and low-key appearance for Sarah Everard at Clapham Common. Smeg represented no-one. She is not a Texan nor a parent of a child from the school. İn Smeg's deluded mind she has status above royalty or US president.

Why the best case scenario of Smeg visiting Thomas and Haz coming to Jubbly will not happen? Revulsion that she neglects to visit her father but can fly by private jet to Texas. Smeg terrified of the lies and secrets she told Haz tumbling out and losing Haz's love. :confused:

Threatening Jubbly? Smeg's conduct has turned some supporters off the Jubilee altogether. Many cannot support a monarchy which accepts Smeg. Lady C understands and feels their pain and agrees the Harkles should not be appearing in the Jubbly at all. We have all been victimised but we shouldn't allow Smeg to sully the Jubbly for us. Legally as a US citizen Smeg has the right to do what she does but TQ cannot stop her unless she is committed to a lunatic asylum.

Smeg or Amber - who is more despicable? Amber suffers abandonment issues as well as making others suffer. Smeg's dark triad of disorders means she is incapable of feeling except rage.

How Smeg's personality is destroying her profile? Smeg's personality disorder is incurable.and destructive. She refuses to accept that anything is wrong with her and ultimately she will perfect her own destructiveness. Smeg is the architect and Haz a willing conspirator. We are witnessing Smeg's failure. Her objective was to be the most popular and famous but she is the most unpopular and infamous.

Thank you to @Doodlebug005 for the appropriate and heartfelt new title

Previous fred

Shame on her
Many thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Doodlebug005 for thread and title and poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 60