Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Unfortunately, I think the royal family are on to a no win situation with this pair.

If they invite them to be part of the celebrations, it becomes the ginge and cringe show.

If they don't invite them, it can lead to another poor us interview. Plus there's supposedly his book where he could go rogue.

I think the Royals are doing their best, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Personally I don't think it will work with that pair.

They'll see the Royals at all the big events, concert, service, parade, derby and realise what they've lost and will become even more resentful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
If the RF can forgive her toxicity then why can't she forgive TM

I don’t usually condone violence but I wish someone would give scoobie a bloody good slap for all the bullshit he spouts, he’s an irritating twat of the highest order.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Loads of tweets saying Netflix was not with Meghan at the school.
They say she hired her own crew to film.

Have Netflix told them to produce their own "content?"
Wots goin' on?

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
😃 My ninja cousin has been dispatched to Monteshito now 😉
Ninja-Hamster-diamond-painting-1.jpg

So Eug and what’s his name have been told to move out apparently…. Instead of Harkles staying elsewhere for the jubbly old snitch Eug has been given the elbow 😂The article suggests the Markle fools intended to spend much more time in Windsor….

Harry and Meghan renew their lease of Frogmore Cottage

#
Personally I still don't think that they are returning for the Jubilee and that this is more nonsense reporting.

So cousin Eugenie will have to move out to accommodate the Harkles on a short visit. Maybe it's time she and the Tequila salesman bought their own house and told the Harkles to get stuffed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: But quite honestly, the way things are going, nothing would surprise me any more about this Jubilee.

Thanks to the Harkle PR going into overdrive, our media gleefully following along like the bunch of lapdogs most of them are, and the Palace looking like a bunch of deer caught in the headlights, it's already turning into a farce.

I'll add one of my own:

QUEEN TO STEP DOWN IN FAVOUR OF HARRY. BELIEVES HE AND MEGHAN ARE THE MONARCHY'S FUTURE

Is it really any more crazy than some of the crap/speculation already out there?

Screenshot_20220530-080233.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The film crew is Arseywell Productions. They have employed a load of people to film them doing good works 😁
It seems that Netflix are tanking at the moment in part because of these two losers. Logically it should have been NF filming this school visit as part of their fly-on-the-Minge docuseries, but maybe NF realised how crass and tasteless it was and told them they were on their own?
If Arsewhole did the filming I'd not be surprised if NF wouldn't want to include it anyway especially with the backlash. Who's going to want to show this cruel fraud and how dare she even look at the names of those poor children, let alone film their crosses?
This toxic footage could end up in the cutting-room floor, Markled. Thirsty greedy ghoul Minge rushed there by private jet with her ripped jeans, Cartier Tank Watch and padded bum, and fell into a photographic bear pit just like the one she set for her dad - except this one was entirely of her own making and was a million times worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
On GB news just now Samantha said its not true that smeg reached out to TM. Said she could send a text or call as he has same number.

At least msm are reporting on this

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
How many times in history have there been the 3 direct heirs to the throne alive? ( I mean I know that there are always 3 heirs, but like this Monarch, oldest child, oldest child, oldest child)

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Wake up and 7 pages behind. Just saw this pop up.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Saw this today.
It's absolutely hilarious how all the Markle minions and mouthpieces have been dispatched to damage control the whole Uvalde situation in the last couple of days. They're really scrambling to get "their truth" out there aren't they, having seen how badly the memorial fiasco and the "just walked in off the street" blood bank visit has gone down with the global general public.

Every single time, everything they do or touch turns to absolute shit a day or two later when their manipulations break down and the real truth starts to come out. Every. Single. Time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I see @Scotch Mist has now chosen to wear a more suitable hat to eat should The Gruesomes show up but I don't have the technical knowledge to know how to alter mine!
In fact I'm sure Scotch changed mine before and gave me this hat, will she be so kind again or do I have to suffer ........ if so it won't be in silence as you will hear me barfing up the length and breadth of this land if they come and I have to eat it.
PLeeeeeeeeese Scotch help me! A nice meringue or Victoria sandwich would go down a treat!
😁 I've made you a more edible hat- just in case 😋 😆
Polish_20220531_120704290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Imagine going to bed at night in the knowledge that you make your money by filming (and helping to provide publicity for) someone trying to cash in on tragedy.
Yes but remember Smegz sees herself as a mixture of Princess Diana, Mother Theresa and Michelle Obama. Her employees are brainwashed.

In her mind she is a kind virtuous person who is trying to make the world a better place because she alone has the vision of the right way, and ordinary people should follow her example while lavishing praise on her for being so wonderful.

I guess anyone working for her just goes along with her at first until they can't take anymore of her delusions of self importance and pretentiousness, then they up and leave. Hence the constant turnover of staff.

Is Hazno is still under the spell of the magic minge? Or is he starting to see her manipulations? 🤔 Has it dawned on him yet that he has been stitched up like a kipper?
He has cameras trailing round after him now when he thought leaving the firm meant that he had escaped constant scrutiny. I bet this isn't the life she promised him.

Graciously Smegz has now allowed Hazno to play at a polo club so he doesn't feel so bad. I wonder if she timetables activities for him like a child to keep him occupied so he can't question what's going on 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart